Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,782 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? (2321 Views)

Igbo Apprenticeship System Makes People Hate Igbos – Aisha Yesufu Sparks Debate / Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos / APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by VaselineCrew: 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
This is what is so fascinating about the tribal hatred we have in Nigeria.

You hate them so much but you never want them to leave.

Igbos hate other tribes as well but at least they want to leave.

So how can you hate people sooooo much, like burning hatred, but you mock their desires to leave.

Can such mentality really solve problems?

So you have a problem, but never want that problem to leave?

You have COVID, but want to keep COVID forever.

You have malaria, but don’t want the malaria to be cured.

This thinking is so irrational.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by sharpden: 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
The simply truth is that Nigeria can't do without our SE brothers, their entrepreneurial skills is a motivation for us, especially SS.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by Wilson212: 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
I am Igbo but the people leading and sharing
most of hate speech in all social media in Nigeria is we Igbo .The ijaw that lost election have moved on but my people don't want to move on

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by DrGoodman: 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
I wonder
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by Wilson212: 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
sharpden:
The simply truth is that Nigeria can't do without our SE brothers, their entrepreneurial skills is a motivation for us, especially SS.
that is incorrect .we claim we are wiser than others but it is a big lie even Rich we are not Rich .the combined wealth of 15 Igbo richest is not up to what rabiu have

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by sharpden: 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
Wilson212:
that is incorrect .we claim we are wiser than others but it is a big lie even Rich we are not Rich .the combined wealth of 15 Igbo richest is not up to what rabiu have

Brother before this your Rabiu, your forgot that before the war, one of our SE brothers was the number one richest in the entire West Africa?

The rate at which our Igbo brothers picked up after the war is non comparable to any.

I am not forcing you to accept the truth, make use of your phone, the internet is still there boy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by gidgiddy: 12:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
VaselineCrew:
This is what is so fascinating about the tribal hatred we have in Nigeria.

You hate them so much but you never want them to leave.

Igbos hate other tribes as well but at least they want to leave.

So how can you hate people sooooo much, like burning hatred, but you mock their desires to leave.

Can such mentality really solve problems?

So you have a problem, but never want that problem to leave?

You have COVID, but want to keep COVID forever.

You have malaria, but don’t want the malaria to be cured.

This thinking is so irrational.

Watch them as they will come to advice Igbos to get the Senators to move motion in the National Assembly controlled by the North

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by OneCorner: 12:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
Chai! Igbos and this “they hate us” mentality

When u spew urs, you’re woke
When u get it in return... “they hate us” “they are jealous of our success”

If an igbo man march u and u do the same back his next statement is that you’re jealous of him, u hate him, u don’t like him, you’re after his life grin
Funny set of people

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by Wilson212: 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
sharpden:

Brother before this your Rabiu, your forgot that before the war, one of our SE brothers was the number one richest in the entire West Africa?

The rate at which our Igbo brothers picked up after the war is non comparable to any.

I am not forcing you to accept the truth, make use of your phone, the internet is still there
boy
rabiu was not in business before war .The fact remains that money will always change hand even after the war igbos have Rich men , infact there was a time tonimas was Nigeria highest industrialist

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by Wilson212: 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2022
sharpden:

I am not forcing you to accept the truth, make use of your phone, the internet is still there
boyy
let us stop this hate it won't help it is about to destroyed us kanu created ESN because Fulani herdsmen but the have killed times 50 of what Fulani herdsmen have killed infact my own village is almost at point of destruction .3 local government in imo state almost looking like borno state all because of hate

4 Likes

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by sharpden: 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
Wilson212:
let us stop this hate it won't help it is about to destroyed us kanu created ESN because Fulani herdsmen but the have killed times 50 of what Fulani herdsmen have killed infact my own village is almost at point of destruction .3 local government in imo state almost looking like borno state all because of hate

Oga don't deviate from my point.

If you are from the East, you should be grateful to Kanu because what is befalling our SW brothers, most of whom have taken refuge in nearby countries, would have reached you by now.

We in the SS are eternally grateful to him because we know that once the Igbos are conquered, ours is just a stepping stone.

You won't understand the value of what you have until you loose it

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
Since other tribes don't want Igbos,. Can we divide this con3 in peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by mrvitalis(m): 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
sharpden:

If you are from the East, you should be grateful to Kanu because what is befalling our SW brothers, most of whom have taken refuge in nearby countries, would have reached you by now.

We in the SS are eternally grateful to him because we know that once the Igbos are conquered, ours is just a stepping stone.

If u believe that thing u quoted is from Igbo then u must be new to nairaland

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by sharpden: 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
Wilson212:
I am Igbo but the people leading and sharing
most of hate speech in all social media in Nigeria is we Igbo .The ijaw that lost election have moved on but my people don't want to move on

Shut down, you're not Igbo. Who told you Ijaws have forgotten so soon how those who humiliated and booted our son out but now wants the same position?

Stop hiding Owo mi da, stop being ashamed of your identity.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by duro4chang(m): 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
Okorocha said you people have been wrongly taught that other tribes hate you. I believe what he said because you have carried the mentality to this forum. You insulted every other tribe here and there .

8 Likes

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by aribisala0(m): 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8G43CwrFBc
Is there a Hausa version of this song that was made popular after the Ibo coup of 1966

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by Wilson212: 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
sharpden:

Shut down, you're not Igbo. Who told you Ijaws have forgotten so soon how those who humiliated and booted our son out but now wants the same position?

Stop hiding Owo mi da, stop being ashamed of your identity.
akpamu gi dere .I bu ezigbo anu ofia

3 Likes

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by Wilson212: 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
duro4chang:
Okorocha said you people have been wrongly taught that other tribes hate you. I believe what he said because you have carried the mentality to this forum. You insulted every other tribe here and there .
exactly but bi reality igbos are the least accommodative tribe in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by walemoney007(m): 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
sharpden:

Where is your source?

2 Likes

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by walemoney007(m): 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
sharpden:

What is befalling the South West that have not befall the South East?

3 Likes

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by walemoney007(m): 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
I don't believe other tribes hate the Igbos

2 Likes

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by Wilson212: 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
Emergingnation0:
Afonja be proud of your skull mining region..
otoro gba gbukwe gi

3 Likes

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by aribisala0(m): 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
Wilson212:
exactly but bi reality igbos are the least accommodative tribe in Nigeria
They do not allow Fulani to participate in Akube business. Very selfish

For fairness and equity they need to allow Fulani take part in Akube and used spare parts business
Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by sharpden: 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
Wilson212:
akpamu gi dere .I bu ezigbo anu ofia

Ka iso nwed ederimbot nagha afo eseme akpaa!

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by Wilson212: 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
Emergingnation0:
It doesn't change the fact that you're Afonja.. grin grin
jiri igob de ihe

2 Likes

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by Wilson212: 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
sharpden:

Ka iso nwed ederimbot nagha afo eseme akpaa!
bia ka nkuziere go Igbo Anu ofia

2 Likes

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by Wilson212: 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2022
aribisala0:
They do not allow Fulani to participate in Akube business. Very selfish

For fairness and equity they need to allow Fulani take part in Akube and used spare parts business
I am not taking about business , check the rate other tribe lives in Igbo land .

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by sharpden: 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2022
Wilson212:
bia ka nkuziere go Igbo Anu ofia

Idaat, ka ke nyum idaat note afo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Hate Igbos So Much, Why Not Support Their Exit? by IGBOSON1: 1:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
Wilson212:

‘We claim’!? Dude, are you Igbo!?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video:Tinubu Campaign Team Moans Lack Of Fund To Match Obi Social Media Strength / Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects (pictures) / Grey: Solution From Receiving Dollars From Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.