Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Checkout The Snake I Killed This Morning (pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Checkout The Snake I Killed This Morning (pics) (29594 Views)

Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) / Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) / Big Snake (viper) Killed In My Area This Morning (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Snake I Killed This Morning (pics) by Younghacka(m): 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
It Was About 5:30 AM This Morning, I Just Stepped Out Of My Gate. . . I Caught A Glimpse Of This Slithering Creature Moving Across The Dusty Road; Pointed My Phone Torch And Lo And Behold, It Was A Snake.
I Thought About Catching And Keeping It For A Pet But I Was Running Late Already.
So I Stepped On It Severally And Forcefully. . . It Eventually Gave Up The Ghost.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Snake I Killed This Morning (pics) by NoahHadNoArk: 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
So long as say na snake, this thread will move to the promised land.

I Dedicate this FTC to all those who deceived Nigerians into believing that PMB and APC will bring about change.
May your Generations and children Never make the same mistake again.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Checkout The Snake I Killed This Morning (pics) by Younghacka(m): 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
cc: Chief Lalasticlala MissyB3 tjskii
Food Is Ready tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: Checkout The Snake I Killed This Morning (pics) by illicit(m): 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
U try

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Snake I Killed This Morning (pics) by Younghacka(m): 12:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:

I Dedicate this FTC to all those who deceived Nigerians that PMB and APC will bring change.
May your Generations and children Never do the same mistake again.
Amen

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout The Snake I Killed This Morning (pics) by frbona: 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:

I Dedicate this FTC to all those who deceived Nigerians into believing that PMB and APC will bring change.
May your Generations and children Never do the same mistake again.

Once beaten, twice shy grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout The Snake I Killed This Morning (pics) by frbona: 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
Luke 10:19
“Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you.”

The Op be reliving the scriptures, cool

Congrats bro grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout The Snake I Killed This Morning (pics) by Younghacka(m): 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
frbona:
Luke 10:19
“Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you.”

The Op be reliving the scriptures, cool

Congrats bro grin
No Be Small grin grin
This Is The Second Time I Am Killing A Snake With My Leg
Nah Rough Play I Wan Dey Play Now wink
Python Next. . .

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Snake I Killed This Morning (pics) by BuyAndSellStuff: 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
Cobra

3 Likes

Re: Checkout The Snake I Killed This Morning (pics) by Mariangeles(f): 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
Younghacka:

No Be Small grin grin
Python Next. . .

Na rough play you want to dey play now abi? Ok. Continue. But no talk say na lalasticlala send you message o!
Sheybi na here we dey…
undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Snake I Killed This Morning (pics) by Younghacka(m): 2:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
Mariangeles:

Na rough play you want to dey play now abi? Ok. Continue. But no talk say na lalasticlala send you message o!
Sheybi na here we dey…
undecided
Nothing Dey Happen. . . We Dey Gidigba grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Checkout The Snake I Killed This Morning (pics) by revived2: 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
E be Many Things

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Snake I Killed This Morning (pics) by Nonny12121: 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
Very soon LaLa will start giving award for these categories

Best killed snake
Best snake killer
Best cooked snake
Best snake cooker
Then,
Best snake eaters

Snakes are now the endangered specie

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout The Snake I Killed This Morning (pics) by Victorious1000: 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
What about the cooking pics undecided
Re: Checkout The Snake I Killed This Morning (pics) by Uptownerd: 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
La la la la la la la
La la la
La la la
La la la la la la la
La la la
Lala lala laaaaaaaaaaaa!
grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Snake I Killed This Morning (pics) by Sabadon(m): 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
Una and snake sef

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Snake I Killed This Morning (pics) by Muli234: 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
angry
Re: Checkout The Snake I Killed This Morning (pics) by freelancerrr: 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
you stepped on it severally... Until it gave up the ghost.

Op you can lie o...

Picture of you stepping on it or...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Snake I Killed This Morning (pics) by swagficient(m): 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
You stepped on a snake! shocked
some People get mind oh shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Snake I Killed This Morning (pics) by wiseone28: 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
Op i hope you didn't eat that disgusting creature?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Snake I Killed This Morning (pics) by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
U stepped on it as in Ur leg Abi you used 2by2. I am not understanding undecided

5 Likes

Re: Checkout The Snake I Killed This Morning (pics) by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
I see, op said he wanted to keep it as a pet but for the fact he was running late already he decided to step on it back and front till it gave up..... undecided

Op wan chill with the big boiz grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Checkout The Snake I Killed This Morning (pics) by 77up(m): 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
Younghacka:

No Be Small grin grin
Python Next. . .
Becaraful bro, life no get part o.

4 Likes

Re: Checkout The Snake I Killed This Morning (pics) by tiswell(m): 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
this small snake
msheew
Re: Checkout The Snake I Killed This Morning (pics) by wunderkindkayod(m): 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
"I stepped on it" Alaye don dey practicalize psalm 91 ( we shall tread upon the lion and adder)

7 Likes

Re: Checkout The Snake I Killed This Morning (pics) by SaturnNick(m): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
This snake looks a dangerous one
Re: Checkout The Snake I Killed This Morning (pics) by DropsMic(m): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
Yummy

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Snake I Killed This Morning (pics) by Crusadee: 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
Poor animal
Re: Checkout The Snake I Killed This Morning (pics) by Jangbajantis: 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
Lalalalalalalalalala grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Driver Brutally Beaten By A Policeman For Scratching A Car (photos) / Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids / Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.