Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! (85902 Views)

At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? / Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House / 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by formular760: 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
Last year December i made a resolution with God that I’d have my own place.

This year I finally saved the required amount and here’s a one room apartment and this is my first bachelor meal .

Better days ahead i pray

743 Likes 69 Shares

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Omihanifa: 12:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
Congrats, the only advice I have for you now is that you should avoid bad friends and stay away from distraction ( women)

1882 Likes 155 Shares

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Animegirl(f): 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
Congrats

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by formular760: 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
Omihanifa:
Congrats

Aww thanks

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
Congratulations and Good luck

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by formular760: 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
Congratulations and Good luck

Thank you Sir

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by formular760: 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
Animegirl:
Congrats

Thank you Ma

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by dawnomike(m): 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
formular760:
Last year December i made a resolution with God that I’d have my own place.

This year I finally saved the required amount and here’s a one room apartment and this is my first bachelor meal .

Better days ahead i pray
Welcome to the real world ahead... I wish you success all the way.

345 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by MufasaLion: 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
A great step!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by DEXTROVERT: 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
Please
Dont
Put
Chair
In
Your
Room

Only
Bed

so
when
you
have
visitors
They
Can
find
somewhere
to
rest

548 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Massiveglory: 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
MufasaLion:
A great step!

Great step but you are still living in your father's house. Because from the way you relate here, you are definitely still feeding from your parents.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
formular760:

Thank you Sir
....Uwc. But don't form the habit of eating with any drink especially what I'm seeing here cause it's not ideal to your health.

Water is the best.

Once again,I wish you success.. Nice jollof rice there.

369 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by MufasaLion: 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
Massiveglory:

Great step but you are still living in your father's house.

You don't even know me. Shame on you!

And if I was to be living in my father's house, I see no crime and shame in it. At least, my father's got a building to provide shelter for his beloved son.

Your father has fall short in everything!

266 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Dreytonisback(m): 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
It's good
My guy life no pass like this shogbo?
No let any pikin intimidate you sho gbo?
Don't be easily accessible sho gbo?

Always pay your bills when it's due to avoid nonsense sho gbo?

Lights up my kpoli in peace

257 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by EDGEof2MORO: 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
Rice and Pepsi?

Eeééhh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Jeon(f): 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
CONGRATS..

REMEMBER DON'T INVOLVE URSELF IN USELESS LIFESTYLES.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by nifemi25(m): 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
DEXTROVERT:
Please
Dont
Put
Chair
In
Your
Room

Only
Bed

so
when
you
have
visitors
They
Can
find
somewhere
to
rest

Bad child

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by nifemi25(m): 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2022
Congratulations to you. Definitely this is your first achievement in life.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by formular760: 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
nifemi25:
Congratulations to you. Definitely this is your first achievement in life.

Yes I’m nineteen

245 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by formular760: 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
Jeon:
CONGRATS..

REMEMBER DON'T INVOLVE URSELF IN USELESS LIFESTYLES.

I wont ma

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by formular760: 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
Dreytonisback:
It's good
My guy life no pass like this shogbo?
No let any pikin intimidate you sho gbo?
Don't be easily accessible sho gbo?

Always pay your bills when it's due to avoid nonsense sho gbo?

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Yes Sir
Thanks for the detailed response and advise

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by formular760: 1:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
....Uwc. But don't form the habit of eating with any drink especially what I'm seeing here cause it's not ideal to your health.

Water is the best.

Once again,I wish you success.. Nice jollof rice there.

Thank you sir. Its just that there’s too much evil spirit inside pepsi to be forming Ronaldo.

I will try water.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by formular760: 1:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
MufasaLion:
A great step!

Thank you Sir

7 Likes

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by formular760: 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
Omihanifa:
Congrats, the only advice I have for you now is that you should avoid bad friends and stay away from distraction ( women)

Thanks sir. I’m too introverted for anyone anyway

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by formular760: 1:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
dawnomike:
Welcome to the real world ahead... I wish you success all the way.

Thanks alot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Modecaih: 1:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
congrats but stay away from destiny destroyers(women and bad friends),,,,the fear of the be Lord is the beginning of wisdom

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by oyalunasamuel(m): 1:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
Massiveglory:

Great step but you are still living in your father's house. Because from the way you relate here, you are definitely still feeding from your parents.

It doesn’t matter. It’s a start.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Georgekyrian(m): 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
formular760:

Thanks sir. I’m too introverted for anyone anyway

From your write up, I noticed you’re introvert, Keep up a bit but make fewer circle.
Bachelorhood is bit far from parents support, maybe because of my own way shaa

5 Likes

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by NaBanga: 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
We are very proud of you. Stay out of trouble. cheesy

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by socialmediaman: 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
Congratulations OP! Do you have a job? Do you have post secondary education? What’s your plan to sustain the independent life? Best of luck

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Dreiwizzy: 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
I'm taking this to front page.
Cc: Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by ibechris(m): 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2022
Avoid bad friends.

Avoid women and grow your finance.

If u must date,date a sensible woman that u both can add value to yourselves.

And finally,cultivate the habit of eschewing troubles.

Good luck to u.

65 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine / For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) / Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.