Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? (13683 Views)

Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
If my boyfriend doesn't ask me to be his Val... Then I'll ask my cousin!

He's 4yrs younger... But I think he likes me...

We were very close... And since I've relocated, he's called every day... embarassed

He's cute...

He's my half-uncle's son...

We wouldn't do a thing... But I would love to have someone say, "happy Val Datboredberry"... Just once!!! cry

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
lipsrsealed
I don't understand what's your definition of valentine here,but is valentine not all about love again? undecided

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
WHO THE HECK TOLD THE MODS TO MOVE THIS TO THE FRONT PAGE!!!

When I create threads that make sense, y'all ignore me... When I troll, y'all take it to the promise land so i can be bullied? For the traffic? Did I ask for this cry undecided

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Jeon(f): 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
ANYONE CAN BE UR VAL.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
Datboredberry:
It's love... Between two cousins!

I just need to hear those words... cry
Ok,but so long a *thing* won't be attached to it,no probs lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Kriss216: 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
He's cute...

We wouldn't do a thing...

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
Sonnobax15:
Ok,but so long a *thing* won't be attached to it,no probs lipsrsealed
Why is this such a bad thing?!!! Tell me... cry
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
Jeon:
ANYONE CAN BE UR VAL.
Thank you!
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2022
Datboredberry:
Why is this such a bad thing?!!! Tell me... cry
Lashing your cuz is a bad thing na undecided

4 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
Kriss216:
So? undecided

What's your point Kriss?

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Kriss216: 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2022
Datboredberry:
So? undecided

What's your point Kriss?
You got kpekus
He got gbola

Make una do wetin Una like. Not my business.

29 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2022
Sonnobax15:
Lashing your cuz is a bad thing na undecided
You have a dirty mind! shocked embarassed

That wasn't what I was thinking about!!! I couldn't understand you that was why I asked!
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2022
Kriss216:

You got kpekus
He got gbola

Make una do wetin Una like. Not my business.
I don't understand...

The words... Speak English!!!
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
Datboredberry:
You have a dirty mind! shocked embarassed

That wasn't what I was thinking about!!! I couldn't understand you that was why I asked!
ok lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
Datboredberry:
I don't understand...

Hoe-lo-sho shocked

5 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
Sonnobax15:
Hoe-lo-sho shocked
grin

I understand that... Very inappropriate... In a teenager... You come off as a pervert...

9 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Kriss216: 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
Datboredberry:
I don't understand...

Will you be able to hear me from there if I SPEAK English?

14 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
....Until you have sex with this your cousin you ve been crushing on,you will not rest.

Your life. Go ahead.

19 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
Kriss216:

Will you be able to hear me from there if I SPEAK English?
You know what I meant!!! You're being difficult and it's a new year!

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
....Until you have sex with this your cousin you ve been crushing on,you will not rest.

Your life. Go ahead.
angry

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Kriss216: 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
Datboredberry:
You know what I meant!!! You're being difficult and it's a new year!
Seems you're not on your menses today. You're being unnecessary nice and I hate it.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Premiumwriter: 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:

Your life. Go ahead.
u dey see wetin ahdey c ba comrade?

The girl is obsessed with the cousin

4 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
Kriss216:

Seems you're not on your menses today. You're being unnecessary nice and I hate it.
Am i? You're funny! grin grin smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
Premiumwriter:

not obsessed with him... Infatuated, maybe... It's wrong, I know... But it was nice being his friend... The village... The ancestral home and family... The closeness and support... cry

4 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
Premiumwriter:

...No mind her.
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by toujurs: 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
Introverts are damn weirdo's undecided
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
Datboredberry:
If my boyfriend doesn't ask me to be his Val... Then I'll ask my cousin!

He's 4yrs younger... But I think he likes me...

We were very close... And since I've relocated, he's called every day... embarassed

He's cute...

We wouldn't do a thing... But I would love to have someone say, "happy Val Datboredberry"... Just once!!! cry
Another paedo on d lose...

Jesus christ, he is ur relative.

what manner of fvckery is this FFS!!

4 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Premiumwriter: 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
Datboredberry:
not obsessed with him... Infatuated, maybe... It's wrong, I know... But it was nice being his friend... The village... The ancestral home and family... The closeness and support... cry
two posts on him already and u tink dats not obsession?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
Another paedo on d lose...

Jesus christ, he is ur relative.

what manner of fvckery is this FFS!!
How am I a pedophile? I'm still a teen and he's passed puberty!

He likes me too! I'm not forcing him... The feelings are mutual... I'm the one who respects our relationship, that's why nothing has happened...

But I needs Val... cry

4 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
toujurs:
Introverts are damn weirdo's undecided
grin grin

I'm not an introvert... He isn't either
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Qatar2022: 3:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
Jeon:
ANYONE CAN BE UR VAL.
Keep on confusing yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Want To Marry A Rich Man? Think Again. / This Busty Model Is On A Mission To Get The World's Fattest Vagina (Graphic Pix) / 10 Most Ugliest Ladies On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.