Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,379 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. (9673 Views)

Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone / Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Double0h7(f): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
JESHAL:

She just spewed prepackaged narrative for her ideology to describe objective reality of the intergender dynamics which is fallacious and misleading and far from the truth on ground, many of what she talked about is based on victimhood mentality based on men are oppressors and women are oppressed which was never the case but a revisionist of history because most of women were handicapped because of lack of mordern inventions like tampons, birth control pills which men created to better the life's of women which allowed for the freedom women enjoy today

Just like you did in this comment. You're both playing the same tactics. The truth is somewhere in the middle.

1 Like

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Jman06(m): 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
Great0ne1:

Am sure most men wouldn't mind switching roles. You take up the role of breadwinner and fulfill your dream, let the man take up your responsibility.
Don't mind that frustrated lady! She'll still bittch about and tag the man a weakling if roles were to be reversed.

I'm sure that if it were possible for men to carry pregnancy, many men would have gladly carried pregnancies for their wives because that is nothing compared to the sacrifices men make just to keep their women happy. But many ungrateful women like op are too dishonest to appreciate all the sacrifices.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by leetylee: 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ladycewhy:
It's time we stop pretending like all is well and we like each other. It has been proven time and time again that as humans ,men have always looked at women as lesser humans to them and there has never been regard and equal respect from men.

The only thing they like about women is that they are able to tolerate, submit, obey ,take care of his offsprings, help him cum . Aside that men don't like women as fellow humans.

Men hate women, women don't love men all these talks are only twisting our mindset, let's take it to another level, women don't like women but prefer themselves yet they know the truth on how they feel bout their selves. I won't put out the geographical fact of generalisation and all because a sin of one is a description of others no matter how you put it the majority carries it.

Men are >>> women, a man is birthed to inherit dominion women do not come close to being equal to a man neither is she made for competition with him. Don't draw the " primitive behaviour and barbaric cultural fetish" as an excuse of expressing hate. Even in traditional times it's clear that men are dominant figure to the females if you really look it well. The problem we having is educated women perceiving the natural cause of how the male act as hate

Mind you women don't have interest as a man does, what men has dedicated and done over the years on earth is as a result of trying to see how the other gender will take interest in things they do and it ended up in disappointment (This shouldn't rule the fact of the minority of those women ho has interest).

Women know their place but refuse to acknowledge where they belong, instead they want to measure toe to toe with the man who's task his more greater than what they can handle. Women are not marginalized neither are they looked less, it's the course of how nature put these genders that's what we follow, I'm still saying that you should put those I'll mannered treatment aside and see what the men are seeing from their POV thank you.

I stand to be corrected.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by demmymoney(m): 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

A truckload of trash.....as expected....combined with lies and whatabouism with a little dose of Kruger effect...

The earlier you dings realise feminism is not out to shortchange your way of life, the better for you all to be at peace....on a second thought, enlighten yourselves through Google with a beginners guide on the definition of feminism, then go from there

The next time you want to gaslight, truth or a semblance of truth should be your watchword. Eve never blamed Adam for the apple, instead Adam blamed Eve for giving him the apple as if she forced the apple down his throat, which coincidentally is what is prevalent today, you men will never take the blame for your wrong doing, you all prefer to push it to the so called "weak" gender just to feel good with yourselves

Op made good points here that everyone has noticed, from multiple threads of insults and degradation of women, to pure hateful lies and assumptions. She took us back to the past of how it all began, from female mutilation to education denial, bride price, rights to vote and so many ills, all you could come up with is "cherry picking" as if it never existed

Look around you today, you keep using the rants of women being opportunistic as if it is the time of old where women are married off to men who can provide while she makes the home, and even at that, our mamas are still hard working market women and farmers. You claim we are opportunistic, how many of you will marry a woman who isnt working or can't stand on her own today? Women everywhere, from the market place to shops and offices are doing exploits yet you come here to rant on and on, whereas you all are cheating working mothers in the process cos at the end of the day, they are made to have multiple responsibilities of taking care of the children, the home and run 9-5 jobs, while you men only run 9-5 jobs

You men destroy the world from the time of old till now, from world war 1&2, the holocaust, Hiroshima, Pearl Harbour, to the corruption nuisances of Nigeria, armed robbery, cultism, kidnapping, terrorism etc. Look at what China, Russia and USA are doing today, showing and threatening each other because of ego and comparison of who has more military might than the other, you men keep destroying the world over and over again and you expect women to fight your wars for you because? If women were to rule the world today, there will be no wars, instead every nation will be keeping malice which is a good thing cos there will peace, life long peace, so get this fact into your thinking faculty today. And yet in all the nonsense you men keep doing in the world today, you don't see any female ranting and crying and wailing about it making it a gender war, instead you little men will scratch your faces in pain cos women did this and that, opening threads filled with gnashing of teeth on women, look at the redpill thread, more than one thousand pages filled with dissecting women(I can never understand the level of joblessness and excruciating pains going on there, it is an abnormal behavior cum mental disorder)like we are the cause of world problem, you men caused segregation, gender war, and tribal racism on this forum, go to politics section and see how emotionally daft you all are intellectually with your tribal wars,

You guys are not logical beings, you have shown that over and over again with your consistent cries every single day, and Op is simply right in all she said, she made good points except you want to twist instances and real life issues just to suit your baseless narrative, accept these facts and move on, we are not your problem, you are your own problem, so do well to deal with your insecurities and hatred of women without dragging us into it.

IF WOMEN RAN THE WORLD WE WILL STILL LIVING IN THE STONE AGE, BECAUSE THEY WILL STILL BE DELIBERATING ABOUT THINGS AND TRYING TO PLEASE EVERYONE FEELING

TF!!!!

WOMEN CANT THINK!!!

MATRIARCHIES EXISTED BUT THEY WERE ALL DESTROYED BY PATRIARCHIES

WOMEN ARE THE WEAK GENDER, EASILY CONTROLLED, VULNERABLE AND EMOTIONAL BEINGS

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by demmymoney(m): 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ladycewhy:
It's time we stop pretending like all is well and we like each other. It has been proven time and time again that as humans ,men have always looked at women as lesser humans to them and there has never been regard and equal respect from men.

The only thing they like about women is that they are able to tolerate, submit, obey ,take care of his offsprings, help him cum . Aside that men don't like women as fellow humans.

Obviously women are below men, it's biology baby! �

Women are born followers
Men are born leaders

Women are meant for sex, fun, pleasure, recreational purposes and reproduction

4 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by TheKingsmann(m): 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
[quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=109967214][/quote] Fernandezisback hw Nairaland prison? at least u will be useful to urself nw dat u have been banned. cheesy
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by demmymoney(m): 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ladycewhy:
The women of old who you claim had all this things were denied access to educate, compelled to perform terrible traditions like widow treatment ,denied inheritance and so on. So if they loved and were loyal in the old days but were rewarded with maltreatment ,it's not surprising that the only excuse you can give for men not liking women is materialism.

If all women were being maltreated by men typically their husbands, how come those said women still ensured that their daughters end up marrying men

Make it make sense to me please

1 Like

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Let me collectively address the dogs that have been barking, settle down boys, calm your nerves, I see your spits and heard your loud incoherent noises. Funny how many of you nitwits have encouraged the anti women campaign but now want to turn around and feel some kind of way when women accept that they are not liked.

As for the assumptions on my relationship status and everything related to it, i am even shocked that by now I have not seen "evening newspaper" , grin. I mean ,I just have to be one bitter old lady no man wants to be saying the facts like this grin grin grin.

And dear women who have seen and gotten the message ,I know most of you don't want to comment and have to deal with rabid dogs in your mention, I see your shares ,I see your likes , stay safe out there lovelies . smiley smiley smiley smiley

Well done for standing up to these losers.

6 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by demmymoney(m): 2:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Nope ,not all.

There has been an anti women campaign on this forum for a long time, so let's not pretend like we all don't know.Infact most intelligent ladies don't like to come to nairaland any more because of the trend that has been going on.

It's only fair that women accept the fact that they are not liked , and serve the hand they are dealt.

Women are emotional beings not intelligent beings

Women can't think!!!

It's always funny women will gladly use the masculine metric to run things and yet still shit on masculinity as a whole

And some idiots still think women are intelligent beings, WAT AN IRONY

4 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by TheKingsmann(m): 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
JESHAL:

I'm not here to argue, I'm just making an observation, pretty lady like you insulting like this, very rude and mannerless on an anonymous forum speaks a lot ,no character,spoilt and entitled, your beauty will bait weak men but a man of substance that knows his worth will reject your bad attitude, you are a poor bet for a wife or mother, beauty doesn't last forever, when your prime years are over you're left with nothing
And who said biglittlelois is the one on her profile? anyone can download a picture online and claim it's there's

2 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
TheKingsmann:
And who said biglittlelois is the one on her profile? anyone can download a picture online and claim it's there's

That's true sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Ladycewhy(f): 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Well done for standing up to these losers.
Thanks sis. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by TheSourcerer: 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Good to know . But that just doesn't stop the fact that the hate train against women has never from time in memorial decrease. The internet just made it more popular hence the reason I had to go back and draw scenerios from history.
well try not to focus on that part of history ,please gun look at successful unions , even till today , what has happened in the past has happened there's nothing anyone can do about it , I hardly comment but I had to speak to you , the woman hate I tell you is restricted to NL and Nigerian related sites avoid them and you'll see how beautiful your environment is , how clean the air is , we have sisters we love , women we love , mothers we would lay our lives for , we have friends , don't let kids who have access to the internet distort your perception of reality , Reality is the Black man respects the black woman . peace on your day . smiley

1 Like

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by teebagy: 2:34pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ladycewhy:

Mother go through labor pain
Some mothers actually pay school fees
Mother do maid work for her husband and kids
Mother is the psychologist for the child,knows their moods, is the first to know when they are sick .
Wife, tolerate and kill her dreams to raise a family.

So tell us which challenges men go through that women are immune to?
men are sacrificial in nature women are narcist in nature. Men do much dangerous or life threatning work eg brick laying electrician mechanical works women join military but are not sent to war as a man nobody cares about you not even ur fellow man . A woman can post she is broke and get money from beta men just for been a attractive and when a man does like wise he is resented. It is easier for a woman to b wealthy or she has to do his open her legs for the big boys . For a man to get attention even fake love he has to be rich extremly handsome not just handsome he has to b in power . Women by nature love men based on what a man can provide men by nature love unconditionally most women say men are scums but they rejected the good men bcoz they are boring and go for the bad boys . Women say men are scums dogs yet they are afraid of dna test and lie about their body count. Men go through false rape allegations even when they are found innocent they dont punish the women . Women just want superiority if most men could control their dicks most women would b homeless men built the world that u live in but u women want equality without contributing anything

6 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
Babe forget that thing, Every man likes women, you wonder why they can never do without us? Even the poor and the rich. Even all this ritualist that use women, that's because women are powerful.
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by HiideaConsole(m): 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ladycewhy:
lol.

So the anti women campaign is ok, but if women decide to accept that they are not liked ,it's toxic. Double standards never seem to end with you male folks,smh

This thread was unnecessary

You claim double standards when you're not a man YET speak on behalf of all men

Speak for yourself once again
Deal with your inner rubbish

Outta here

1 Like

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Klass99(f): 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2022

6 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Ladycewhy(f): 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
Klass99:

I stopped reading at the bolded and started laughing grin

Nice play of words, I like your writing ability. wink
Thanks grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Klass99(f): 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Fash20: 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Oh so women can be loyal?

She a psychologist for the children ,she knows their moods,is the first to sense when something is wrong. She know to to condone their tantrums, pain ,likes ,dislikes,their favorite food,their allergies etc.

Evolution or nature made her so.

The problem with you feminist is that you want to fight nature and the men. But its not possible

2 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Awkabigboy: 4:16pm On Feb 06, 2022
Klass99:

Seven blessings and 21 kisses to you kiss.

Meaning the both of you ladies are not intelligent for coming here to spill toxicity when most of your intelligent ones don't come here, what a self indictment

1 Like

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Awkabigboy: 4:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Dear women, do you still think my submission is wrong?

You only reaffirmed my submission,so thanks for that.

Again, you didnt respond to my call to start the Islamic treatment with your mother and sisters, Or you only want such for other people and not those close to you? undecided
He doesn't care, same would be applied to them. So now tell us what other thing you have to blackmail him after mentioning women close to him, pathetic loser cheesy
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Awkabigboy: 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Let me collectively address the dogs that have been barking, settle down boys, calm your nerves, I see your spits and heard your loud incoherent noises. Funny how many of you nitwits have encouraged the anti women campaign but now want to turn around and feel some kind of way when women accept that they are not liked.

As for the assumptions on my relationship status and everything related to it, i am even shocked that by now I have not seen "evening newspaper" , grin. I mean ,I just have to be one bitter old lady no man wants to be saying the facts like this grin grin grin.

And dear women who have seen and gotten the message ,I know most of you don't want to comment and have to deal with rabid dogs in your mention, I see your shares ,I see your likes , stay safe out there lovelies . smiley smiley smiley smiley
The only thing I admire about you is the way you write. So captivating and interesting but the content is a hoax
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Awkabigboy: 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
Klass99:

I stopped reading at the bolded and started laughing grin

Nice play of words, I like your writing ability. wink
Of course she has a good command of English, but the content definitely is a big hoax
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by temi1290: 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
[quote author=CaveAdullam post=109970073]

Women are the biggest casualties of the wars most men lost their lives, homes and properties?

You are really dumb for saying that!

That was how Hillary came to tell us how women are the "primary" victims of war,her reasons: women lose their husbands,sons during war but somehow,the "primary" victims are women
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by onojaford(m): 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Yes you heard me right, men don't like you, they like your biological makeup ,they may like the fact that you have a vagina , womb and breasts but as a fellow human being , they don't like you.

Let's look back at history, in the days of old, Virgin girls were a thing for sacrifices and blood gift to the gods, then came the snatching of babies frome their mothers all in the name of twins was an abomination, then there was the selling of their daughter all in the name of bride price and the only time she was allowed to return to her father's house was in a body bag.

Still in doubt if men like you as a human first?

Ok then came the widow maltreatment, then there was a concensus to mutilate the vagina of women just to keep them under control, then came the refusal to allow them go to school. Still in doubt?

Do you still doubt the anti women campaign going on in this forum and even on the streets? Have you checked the ratio of ritual killing and see that women are the most victims?Have you heard the phrase " daughters of eve, fish brain, after devil fear women?" Well I am sure you atleast get the picture .

It's not that men don't like women. They love them so much, but does not trust her, so it yields to a destructive kind of insecurity. The average man wants to possess a woman and it's like that because of insecurity. Once he is frustrated in trying to do so, he goes out of his way to try and hamper her. I have also come to learn that a man can let himself be civilized beyond such primitivity...
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by pauladonis(m): 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
If women didn't have v@ginas, they'd be hunted for sport...

grin grin grin

Now get triggered and foam at the mouth.
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by virginboy1(m): 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
JESHAL:

I'm not here to argue, I'm just making an observation, pretty lady like you insulting like this, very rude and mannerless on an anonymous forum speaks a lot ,no character,spoilt and entitled, your beauty will bait weak men but a man of substance that knows his worth will reject your bad attitude, you are a poor bet for a wife or mother, beauty doesn't last forever, when your prime years are over you're left with nothing

Where is the beauty? Because na average looking lady I sight there lipsrsealed
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 14, 2022
Ladycewhy:

Mother go through labor pain
Some mothers actually pay school fees
Mother do maid work for her husband and kids
Mother is the psychologist for the child,knows their moods, is the first to know when they are sick .
Wife, tolerate and kill her dreams to raise a family.

So tell us which challenges men go through that women are immune to?

This exactly is the problem, why should women kill their dream and worship men, and man that demands that of a woman is evil!. Such a man is immature, and they have to suffer has they age, because they will realise how heavy the load his and began to be loathsome, they feel tired and blame their women.

I think it is societal fault, why train your daughter to simp for men, instead of living her dream like every other human being, I think women should concentrate their energy on this thing, they should stop being simple for men, they should also develop their brain, not their heart. The heart is a weakness, and any ambitious man kills it, if a woman is too heartful and sheeple instead of brainy, and such one depends on an ambitious man, the ambitious man will drop her to pursue his ambition, except the woman contribute intellectually to her mans ambition.

Men should know that they can't eat their cake and have it, if you want her to be a slave, you have to take all the responsibility, and be able to live with her foolishness, because if you encourage women not to think, they have no choice but to be foolish. Me, I hate foolishness, that is why I will rather want a lady that is very intelligent and active, not a fool, if I can't find a lady like that, trust me, I will never make women my equal, why should i make you my equal when I can't trust you, I don't respect who doesn't deserve it, you should deserve my respect, so I advice women to also pursue greatness and honor, just like men.

You are an evil man if you seek to enslave your woman and at the same time except an highly intellectual woman as a mate, you are not only evil but foolish.

If you are an activist, I think you should concentrate your energy on educating women to stand up against men, not by fighting with their emotion, because the brain will always be superior to the heart, and that women should also not be lazy, but take up challenges that can help them develop their brain and gain the respect they deserve. Because you are fighting a lost cause if you expect men to respect you when you are useless, or do you think sex or all those things you mention up there have any value?, they only have value to a foolish man.

The highest followed female musician on YouTube is Ariana Grande, and most of her supporters her men. Do you know why?, she not only exhume feminity, but also accomplish her goals using her brain and hard work, not saying men should take care of her, she is a woman any man will respect, and love. She didn't lose her respect for others either, because she is self-made. she can't end up with a fool, because she had lot of choices.

Women should stop being a sheep, they should learn to take charge of their life, and be responsible too.

In addition, i believe the men that put women in the position they are aren't fools either, they are just being proactive knowing most women are not capable of being intelligent, so such women should be humble and accept their position. I just hate it when intelligent women are being treated like fools, if you can't meetup to men intelligence, it will do you more food to accept your fate and be contended, not fighting a lost cause.

What I am sure is that I will never father foolish children, because I will neglect them.
Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Sheddy5(m): 11:06am On Feb 14, 2022
AdeOri99:

This exactly is the problem, why should women kill their dream and worship men, and man that demands that of a woman is evil!. Such a man is immature, and they have to suffer has they age, because they will realise how heavy the load his and began to be loathsome,

I think it is societal fault, why train your daughter to simp for men, instead of living her dream like every other human being, I think women should concentrate their energy on this thing, they should stop being simple for men, they should also develop their brain,

someone should host this talk show on tv and radio because i think it will definately create good impact upon millions of females. Females have one mentality that create a belive sub-counsciously that impact their character/behaviour which simply imply their burden should be on the shoulder of their husband or boyfriend (nowatdays) and that make them to put their dreams at side without a 2nd thought when they become a wife

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 14, 2022
Sheddy5:

someone should host this talk show on tv and radio because i think it will definately create good impact upon millions of females. Females have one mentality that create a belive sub-counsciously that impact their character/behaviour which simply imply their burden should be on the shoulder of their husband or boyfriend (nowatdays) and that make them to put their dreams at side without a 2nd thought when they become a wife

I am disappointed in women though, 99% of them aren't capable of being wise, hopefully I give birth to a female child or adapt one from birth, train her to be wise, then see how she grow up. I want to see if it is biological or societal.

I AM DISAPPOINTED IN WOMEN!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) / Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) / This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.