Stats: 3,149,747 members, 7,806,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House (3418 Views)

I Farted In A Guy's House, What Is Going Through His Mind? / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics / If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by 190: 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2011
Joyblinks -

Please believe me, I swear

The pant was there - I sent the pant to the recycle industry so they can recycle it into water bottle angry angry
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by joyblinks(f): 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2011
why water bottle?

why not katta purt?
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by 190: 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2011
Cos the pant was elastic in nature angry angry
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by Mynd44: 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2011
190:

Joyblinks -

Please believe me, I swear

The pant was there - I sent the pant to the recycle industry so they can recycle it into water bottle angry angry

who are you lying to? We all know those PANTS belong to one person and she is not white
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by 190: 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2011
^If shes not white then what color is she (Purple) undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by MrsChima(f): 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2011
desthan:

Please enlighten me. Is it just forgetfulness or part of some Machiavellian scheme ?

Ms Chima, what could be your own reason for this behavior? Did you ever act this way?

There wouldn't be any reasons WHY I WOULD so such behavior because I have my own house to leave my things behind. That's why I said I can't speak for other people on why THEY DO IT.

Again, if it bothers you that much talk to your girl and let her know. When she leave take her shit with her. Simple.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2011
I know I have said this a million times,but am gone say it again.
MEN ARE POLYGAMOUS ANIMALS and CAN NOT BE FAITHFUL TO ONE WOMAN.
WOMEN ON THE OTHER HAND ARE TERRITORIAL ANIMALS and THEREFORE LIKE TO MARK OUT THEIR SPACE.
Once you understand this relationships between men and women are easier to understand.

Women know their men are gonna cheat on them at the slightest chance.
Secondly game recognise game:Women know they are always facing competition from fellow females who might encroach on their territory,so why not leave some panties or a couple of bras behind to mark out my territory?
Women like to decieve themselves that a man is meant for her alone but deep,deep down in your mind you know it is not true and that at the slightest opportunity he will proberbly hit on your best friend.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by 190: 9:22pm On Jun 23, 2011
Richvkunt:

I know I have said this a million times,but am gone say it again.
MEN ARE POLYGAMOUS ANIMALS and CAN NOT BE FAITHFUL TO ONE WOMAN.
WOMEN ON THE OTHER HAND ARE TERRITORIAL ANIMALS and THEREFORE LIKE TO MARK OUT THEIR SPACE.
Once you understand this relationships between men and women are easier to understand.

TRUE

I THINK I WOULD PUT MZDARKSKIN, OGUGUA, GOLDIELUCKS, NATASHA,BABE AND NANIDEE'S PANT AT THE FRONT OF MY DOOR

TO MARK MY TERRITORY

I'LL DO IT RIGHT AWAY  angry angry 
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by Nobody: 2:34am On Jun 24, 2011
Richvkunt said women are territorial and markout their space, and 190 says he marks his territory. Thanks for confirming the rumours nne lol.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by 190: 7:46am On Jun 24, 2011
ogugua88:

Richvkunt said women are territorial and markout their space, and 190 says he marks his territory. Thanks for confirming the rumours nne lol.
kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by iyatrustee(f): 8:13am On Jun 24, 2011
^^Must you always display ur shortcomings outside? If you didn't understand what Rickvunt said isn't better u ask dan going to display 5ladies pants on ur door! By d time they are thru with you, ur territory wld be in heaven. grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by 190: 8:14am On Jun 24, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by desthan(m): 8:35am On Jun 24, 2011
190:

TRUE

I THINK I WOULD PUT MZDARKSKIN, OGUGUA, GOLDIELUCKS, NATASHA,BABE AND NANIDEE'S PANT AT THE FRONT OF MY DOOR

TO MARK MY TERRITORY

I'LL DO IT RIGHT AWAY  angry angry 

190 are you not forgetting Mrs.Chima pant too . . . grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by 9dynasty(m): 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2011
desthan:

190 are you not forgetting Mrs.Chima pant too . . . grin grin
^^^ e be like say you forget say mrs na im start her name--abi 190 you still dey chop mrs too
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by Cuddlemii: 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2011
There are 3 factors to why some ladies drop stuffs in a guys house.

THE FLING FACTOR (The most silly girls ever):

When babes do that they just want an excuse to come back incase the guy doesnt call them again. This happens after a fling and the babe has fallen for the guy or the guy has already started showing signs that he has a steady.

This is rampant with guys that have posh houses or the suppose girl's dream home. Some of these flings would even lay your bed, clean the house and ask if they can cook breakfast so you would see the wife in them(abegi). They would start telling you stories of "how they are very good, they dont usually do this, maybe its destiny sha, I can believe I just Were Intimate, thats why its not good to be strict on kids, when they eventually come out these are the mistakes they make". They would have forgotten the styles they did in bed. 

They would now bombard your life with calls. They are just desperate schemers with bad timing and low esteem.

THE MISTAKE FACTOR: The one that left it by mistake would ask you to get it for her that she needs it like yesterday cos 1) some babes are ashamed of their lingerie 2) some wont want you discussing it with your friends or having proof that they shagged you. She would just let it go and form nothing happened. These are the discreet babes that dont fool themselves and expect flings to lead to marriages. They also used the guy too for their satisfaction and moved on. These ones would erase you from their memory and dont cling. Even in the worst situation, stand up tall.

[b]THE GIRLFRIEND FACTOR:[/b]Some babes leave stuffs in their boyfriends house for convenience of having to move things around or making the whole world know they are going to see man.

While some babes use it as a test mechanism for their bobo,  to know if they would frown at it or not. To them it means they are the main chick or the "wifey". Some iyawo pride sturvs (If only they knew that, this does not obstruct any illegal sandwiching infact it gingers the fling).
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by upendo98(f): 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2011
^^^ cool cool
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by toyemz(f): 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2011
@poster

I wouldn't mind if one was in a long time relationship
but when ones not sure how firm ones feet are in the R/S? then that's a no no
This thread has brought back some old laughable memories for me sha
kos that is how I found out that my ex was cheating on me
There i was minding my own business and this lady comes knocking on the door
she had forgotten her nightie from the previous weekend.
i asked her to describe who she was with, and she described him to a pat
i asked her to show me the room she had slept in and she walked straight towards the master bedroom
she then told round and asked who i was, and i replied that i was his sister
I asked her if he knew she was coming round that day,she said she left him a message on his phone
i asked her to stay for lunch and then called my man and told him he had a visitor,that he needed to get home quickly
you should have seen the look on his face when he walked in and saw her eating
i have laughed and cried at the memory ,but thank God it just brings laughter today
Thank God for the marking of that territory heh!
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by Youngpo413: 1:17am On May 06, 2015
upendo98:
talk to her
husband scarcity is the cause.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies In The Habit Of Droping Their Stuff In A Guy's House by Omololu007(m): 5:03am On May 06, 2015
toyemz:
@poster

I wouldn't mind if one was in a long time relationship
but when ones not sure how firm ones feet are in the R/S? then that's a no no
This thread has brought back some old laughable memories for me sha
kos that is how I found out that my ex was cheating on me
There i was minding my own business and this lady comes knocking on the door
she had forgotten her nightie from the previous weekend.
i asked her to describe who she was with, and she described him to a pat
i asked her to show me the room she had slept in and she walked straight towards the master bedroom
she then told round and asked who i was, and i replied that i was his sister
I asked her if he knew she was coming round that day,she said she left him a message on his phone
i asked her to stay for lunch and then called my man and told him he had a visitor,that he needed to get home quickly
you should have seen the look on his face when he walked in and saw her eating
i have laughed and cried at the memory ,but thank God it just brings laughter today
Thank God for the marking of that territory heh!
lorl.....is so dam funny

Welcome To My Country My Lovely In-laws / Photo Of The Day:- Who Will Die First? / The Revenge Of The Runs Gal Frm My Neighbours All Nite Bash