Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:24 PM

Ojukwu Or Emir Of Kano: Who Owned The Roll-Royce Used By The Queen Of England? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Or Emir Of Kano: Who Owned The Roll-Royce Used By The Queen Of England? (47898 Views)

Is Buhari Nigerian President Or Emir Of Aso Rock / Who Is More Foolish; Ojukwu OR Kanu / Let's Talk! Ojukwu Or Wole Soyinka On #5,000 Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Or Emir Of Kano: Who Owned The Roll-Royce Used By The Queen Of England? by edmaraja: 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ojukwu papa

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Or Emir Of Kano: Who Owned The Roll-Royce Used By The Queen Of England? by cobsol(m): 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
Thats Ikembas car, this same car is seen during general kk mbanugo confirmation 1965.

Modify na nonsense i just type up there , ALL WE NEED IS AN IGBO PRESIDENT or divide nigeria.

No more room to Fulani efulefu or ofenmanu its our turn!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu Or Emir Of Kano: Who Owned The Roll-Royce Used By The Queen Of England? by LikeAking: 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
Na me get the rolls royce.
Re: Ojukwu Or Emir Of Kano: Who Owned The Roll-Royce Used By The Queen Of England? by ellizy(m): 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
If ojukwu owns the car, it would have been rode in the east and wouldn’t be inherited by a the emir successor…

4 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Or Emir Of Kano: Who Owned The Roll-Royce Used By The Queen Of England? by LikeAking: 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
cobsol:
Thats Ikembas car, this same car is seen during general kk mbanugo confirmation 1965.

Modify na nonsense i just type up there , ALL WE NEED IS AN IGBO PRESIDENT or divide nigeria.

No more room to Fulani efulefu or ofenmanu its our turn!

With dis kind talk?

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Or Emir Of Kano: Who Owned The Roll-Royce Used By The Queen Of England? by DAMIMONY: 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
I didn't know ojukwu was an obo
Re: Ojukwu Or Emir Of Kano: Who Owned The Roll-Royce Used By The Queen Of England? by jrusky(m): 6:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
Kingosytex:
Watch as some people will turn this into a tribal war undecided

They have even started. Pls note who will first throw a jab and chest beat just keep reading.......
Re: Ojukwu Or Emir Of Kano: Who Owned The Roll-Royce Used By The Queen Of England? by oyatz(m): 6:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
The answer is ;

Both.

The Queen visited different parts of Nigeria and different cars were used to cheaffeurred her around.

Ojukwu's Rolls Royce was used in Lagos, Emir's Rolls Royce was used in Kano.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu Or Emir Of Kano: Who Owned The Roll-Royce Used By The Queen Of England? by LikeAking: 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
ellizy:
If ojukwu owns the car, it would have been rode in the east and wouldn’t be inherited by a the emir successor…

Na true.

The car would have been existing till today in the Ojukwus garage.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Or Emir Of Kano: Who Owned The Roll-Royce Used By The Queen Of England? by 1metre: 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
That 20days visit of the queen is the chief cause of the problem of Nigeria today.

5 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Or Emir Of Kano: Who Owned The Roll-Royce Used By The Queen Of England? by mrdipye(m): 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
To whom it may concern
Treat urgently biko
How do I get a job, I'm a Bsc holder (Bsc. Ed)
I can drive, I'm into costmetology, an artist (branding of shirts), I'm good with computer too(graphic design, microsoft office) and I can equally be taught if need be for the job(s).
My location is Jos but relocation isn't a problem. You can reach me on mrdipye@gmail.com
Biko help a brother and an expectant father.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu Or Emir Of Kano: Who Owned The Roll-Royce Used By The Queen Of England? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
Abuja
ulmaukpong:
Ftc

Re: Ojukwu Or Emir Of Kano: Who Owned The Roll-Royce Used By The Queen Of England? by victorazy(m): 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
sukkot:
rose rice

grin grin grin
Re: Ojukwu Or Emir Of Kano: Who Owned The Roll-Royce Used By The Queen Of England? by danhans(m): 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
BSH4u:
Ojukwu's dad owned it and it was eventually sold off to Sanusi.
It was not sold,it was left to roit in Nnewi building Apapa,I saw it with my eyes,they might still be some traces there but am not sure
Re: Ojukwu Or Emir Of Kano: Who Owned The Roll-Royce Used By The Queen Of England? by iscom(m): 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
OK
Re: Ojukwu Or Emir Of Kano: Who Owned The Roll-Royce Used By The Queen Of England? by Thorondor: 7:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
Abeg. We no want another tribal war here. I no get energy

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Or Emir Of Kano: Who Owned The Roll-Royce Used By The Queen Of England? by emmykk(m): 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
Whoever took this to front page is an idiot

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Or Emir Of Kano: Who Owned The Roll-Royce Used By The Queen Of England? by oglalasioux(m): 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
Did she ride in the same car in Lagos?
Re: Ojukwu Or Emir Of Kano: Who Owned The Roll-Royce Used By The Queen Of England? by Escape4Real(m): 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
I thought it was owned by Ojukwu..

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Or Emir Of Kano: Who Owned The Roll-Royce Used By The Queen Of England? by Mystic969: 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
grin
What is my biz with the owner.
Re: Ojukwu Or Emir Of Kano: Who Owned The Roll-Royce Used By The Queen Of England? by Raph82(m): 7:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
Some news are not worthy of front page here, I don't know who's pushing this to front page and what he aims to achieve with it. How does rolls Royce used by queen Elizabeth relate to what an average Nigerian is passing through at the moment, or how does it put food on people's tables?

4 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Or Emir Of Kano: Who Owned The Roll-Royce Used By The Queen Of England? by Arisenews2: 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
Meanwhile, Watch the shocking Untold Story of Nigeria's first ever billionaire and richest man ever, Sir Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu below. For those who don't really know who he was.
Watch this Youtube video �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INdVIK2eVeI

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu Or Emir Of Kano: Who Owned The Roll-Royce Used By The Queen Of England? by levis2kk: 7:21pm On Feb 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

But his name will live forever

It's his manhood joor ��
Re: Ojukwu Or Emir Of Kano: Who Owned The Roll-Royce Used By The Queen Of England? by ButterBurger: 7:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ah e don Tay wey people don get money, I swear.
Wealthiest Nigerians....
Re: Ojukwu Or Emir Of Kano: Who Owned The Roll-Royce Used By The Queen Of England? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
Himtulie247:
Ojukwu don die now undecided undecided

Nairaland !!! Make una leave me sleep in peace for my grave angry
No peace for cowards
Re: Ojukwu Or Emir Of Kano: Who Owned The Roll-Royce Used By The Queen Of England? by Khaysee: 7:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
I need one help me tell otedola or Eze or dangote

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Ojukwu Or Emir Of Kano: Who Owned The Roll-Royce Used By The Queen Of England? by chigator2: 7:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
The OP made this thread because because of post on a different thread.

I told him to stop getting verifiable facts from random blogs. Anyone can upload trash online.

Odumegwu Ojukwu's Father is the rightful owner of the Rolls Royce that conveyed Queen Elizabeth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu Or Emir Of Kano: Who Owned The Roll-Royce Used By The Queen Of England? by Dmanlex(m): 7:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
Louis Ojukwu. The billionaires of 1960s
Re: Ojukwu Or Emir Of Kano: Who Owned The Roll-Royce Used By The Queen Of England? by aribisala0(m): 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
I have never heard about this car or cared to even know who owned it.

Is there anyone in Nigeria jobless enough to even care who owned the car? Others are buying the car to drive someone is taking time to investigate who owned a car borrowed to someone else..

Hustle o, e get why

So you no go dey investigate who borrow who car grin
Actually what is strange is
Why this is making front page TODAY

especially as

There are MANY threads on this on this same Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/5070795/rolls-royce-used-queen-elizabeth

https://www.nairaland.com/3181458/prove-sir-louis-ojukwu-car

https://www.nairaland.com/2831621/see-what-happened-when-queen

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Or Emir Of Kano: Who Owned The Roll-Royce Used By The Queen Of England? by MrGerald(m): 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
Borrowed in 1952 for the Queen,, spotted at emir's palace 4 years later, Op should know better, I never heard any history associated the rolls Royce with emir before

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court Adjourns Naira Redesign Suit To March 3 / Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter / Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.