Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

AAUA Students Protest As Five Deaths Are Recorded In A Week (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AAUA Students Protest As Five Deaths Are Recorded In A Week (Photos) (674 Views)

AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism / The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) / YABATECH Students Celebrate "ASDA Week" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AAUA Students Protest As Five Deaths Are Recorded In A Week (Photos) by WebDesignerNG(m): 6:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
Update from SIGGY .ng

Aggrieved students of the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) are currently protesting against the death of some of their colleagues following a car accident that claimed the lives of many in school, Siggy reports.

The protesting students blamed the accident on bad roads and called on the school management and the government to do the needful.

The school's examinations have also been postponed following the protest.

Source: SIGGY

Re: AAUA Students Protest As Five Deaths Are Recorded In A Week (Photos) by chatinent: 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
Mehn..
Re: AAUA Students Protest As Five Deaths Are Recorded In A Week (Photos) by Myzubby(m): 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
bad news all the time
FOR YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES
YOU ARE PROTECTED FROM EVIL IN JESUS NAME AMEN .
Re: AAUA Students Protest As Five Deaths Are Recorded In A Week (Photos) by Kriely(m): 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
This school and bad news
Re: AAUA Students Protest As Five Deaths Are Recorded In A Week (Photos) by sript: 10:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
Unfortunately, this is the end result when government of a state chooses to ignore the plea of her citizens. I know some animals are more equal than the others..

For the umpteenth time, I've been calling on the attention of the governor to the plight of the students even here on this forum, about the never ending loss of lives of our beloved ones, students and indegene to the everyday accident involving trailer loaded with goods.

Within the space of 4days alot of lives crossed the line to the world beyond cos the insensitivity of those in authority. Of course,they don't give a fûck cos their children are overseas schooling in one of the best school, having the best of times surrounded with the best brains in different fields of academic with tax payers money, a country with functioning systems.. while the children of the masses are to suffer the consequences a skewed, faulty educational domino effect

How do u explain three accident involving trailers within 72hrs on the same road and lives was lost too??

It's a pitiable dismal pismal
Is that not gross negligence, callousness, insensitivity at it apogee of those at the helm of affairs??

The trajectory and topography of the tarred road when descending from ikare to Akungba plays a huge role in break failure especially that of those heavy trucks

Every now and then we hear that the dualisation of the road has been approved, but I guess it happened only on paper

What is the primary duty of the government of a state?

Today's exam has been halted because students took to the street to express their grievances concerning the state of things.. may be that's the only feasible means through which the attention of Mr governor His excellency the His excellency ARAKURIN OLUWAROTMI AKEREDOLU san wound be drawn to the incessant accident that has bedevilling the region...

Put a better measures in place or come up with a better road plans for these whole shit to just stop.. just maybe that too much to ask??

Lives has been lost, it could have been anybody.. enough said!!

I'm out

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AAUA Students Protest As Five Deaths Are Recorded In A Week (Photos) by WebDesignerNG(m): 8:34am On Feb 05, 2022
sript:
Unfortunately, this is the end result when government of a state chooses to ignore the plea of her citizens. I know some animals are more equal than the others..

For the umpteenth time, I've been calling on the attention of the governor to the plight of the students even here on this forum, about the never ending loss of lives of our beloved ones, students and indegene to the everyday accident involving trailer loaded with goods.

Within the space of 4days alot of lives crossed the line to the world beyond cos the insensitivity of those in authority. Of course,they don't give a fûck cos their children are overseas schooling in one of the best school, having the best of times surrounded with the best brains in different fields of academic with tax payers money, a country with functioning systems.. while the children of the masses are to suffer the consequences a skewed, faulty educational domino effect

How do u explain three accident involving trailers within 72hrs on the same road and lives was lost too??

It's a pitiable dismal pismal
Is that not gross negligence, callousness, insensitivity at it apogee of those at the helm of affairs??

The trajectory and topography of the tarred road when descending from ikare to Akungba plays a huge role in break failure especially that of those heavy trucks

Every now and then we hear that the dualisation of the road has been approved, but I guess it happened only on paper

What is the primary duty of the government of a state?

Today's exam has been halted because students took to the street to express their grievances concerning the state of things.. may be that's the only feasible means through which the attention of Mr governor His excellency the His excellency ARAKURIN OLUWAROTMI AKEREDOLU san wound be drawn to the incessant accident that has bedevilling the region...

Put a better measures in place or come up with a better road plans for these whole shit to just stop.. just maybe that too much to ask??

Lives has been lost, it could have been anybody.. enough said!!

I'm out

This is deep cry
Re: AAUA Students Protest As Five Deaths Are Recorded In A Week (Photos) by sript: 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
WebDesignerNG:

This is deep cry

Yes bro...

I'm saddened for what we the students are going through
Re: AAUA Students Protest As Five Deaths Are Recorded In A Week (Photos) by paulolee(m): 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2022
too bad.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra State Ministry Of Education CBT For New Teachers Recruitment / NLC Protest Report From Oyo State / Adamu Will Submit A Proposal On How To End ASUU Strike Soon – Goong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.