Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

My Reaction To The Five Worse Governors Thread. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Reaction To The Five Worse Governors Thread. (341 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA / Folasade Adeleke: My Father's Reaction To My 2nd Pregnancy Out Of Wedlock / Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Reaction To The Five Worse Governors Thread. by spirul77: 6:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
Please, I want to ask something, of the five governors mentioned, which one is governor Obaseki better than?
Re: My Reaction To The Five Worse Governors Thread. by Ayed44: 6:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
Your are free to create your own thread of worst governors and make Obaseki your number one on your list.

1 Like

Re: My Reaction To The Five Worse Governors Thread. by ItsGoodToBeGood: 7:21pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ayed44:
Your are free to create your own thread of worst governors and make Obaseki your number on the list.

Re: My Reaction To The Five Worse Governors Thread. by lonecatt(m): 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
As for abia state the people being led are no different from their leaders ,past and present.
Re: My Reaction To The Five Worse Governors Thread. by roundman: 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
Edo nor be lagos,e don dey clear small.... small.

(1) (Reply)

Impeached Zamfara State Deputy Governor In Disagreement With His Aide / Abuja - Nigeria's Capital City / IPOB Advice Criminals And Hired Cultist Enforcing Sit At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.