Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Abba Kyari: PSC Insists On Outright Dismissal, Prosecution Of Super Cop - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: PSC Insists On Outright Dismissal, Prosecution Of Super Cop (20607 Views)

New Photos Of Super Cop, Abba Kyari, Cause A Stir / Abba Kyari: PSC Suspends Two IRT Officers / Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: PSC Insists On Outright Dismissal, Prosecution Of Super Cop by musicwriter(m): 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
Abba Kyari himself is a big fool. He has enough time to open up. We already know he didn't "chop" the money alone.
Open up before you die alone.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: PSC Insists On Outright Dismissal, Prosecution Of Super Cop by SOFTENGR: 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
Dozis:
The end of Abba Kyari, the super fraud.
The super tailor fraud grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: PSC Insists On Outright Dismissal, Prosecution Of Super Cop by Ayoefa: 8:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
alsudan:
If Mason Greenwood was from Northern Nigeria, nothing would’ve happened to him.

Like Allen Oyenma who is wanted by the FBI for bank and wire fraud but is being protected by Buhari. I guess Oyenma is also from the North.
Bunch of meth cannibal HYPOCRITES.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: PSC Insists On Outright Dismissal, Prosecution Of Super Cop by dingbang(m): 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
Thieves want to prosecute a fellow thief. Lmao, i laugh in nigeria
Re: Abba Kyari: PSC Insists On Outright Dismissal, Prosecution Of Super Cop by prophetfire: 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
Dozis:
The end of Abba Kyari, the super fraud.
. The super fraud no be small thing. He succeeded like Buhari in hoodwinking the whole nation. IG is definitely part of his gang, as he is trying to give him a soft landing.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: PSC Insists On Outright Dismissal, Prosecution Of Super Cop by tnerro1(m): 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
What, our future IGP grin
Re: Abba Kyari: PSC Insists On Outright Dismissal, Prosecution Of Super Cop by seyz91(m): 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2022
alsudan:
If Mason Greenwood was from Northern Nigeria, nothing would’ve happened to him.

Re: Abba Kyari: PSC Insists On Outright Dismissal, Prosecution Of Super Cop by okorogodwin4(m): 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
The blood of the innocent people are after you kayrai
Re: Abba Kyari: PSC Insists On Outright Dismissal, Prosecution Of Super Cop by HilcomTech(m): 11:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
Antivirus92:
and someone will be wondering why your SKULLS are valued at #25,000 over there.
Ths type of comment is enough to validate the price!

Only an CANNIBAL like you will know how much SCULLS cost

1st picture shows ur CANNIBAL unkul has murdad your CANNIBAL fada and has started to eat your fada
2nd picture shows ur CANNIBAL unkul is eating your CANNIBAL fada
3rd picture shows ur CANNIBAL unkul kuuking ur CANNIBAL fada's head
4th picture shows ow u-WILL-end-up at-okija

Re: Abba Kyari: PSC Insists On Outright Dismissal, Prosecution Of Super Cop by HilcomTech(m): 11:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
Antivirus92:
and someone will be wondering why your SKULLS are valued at #25,000 over there.
Ths type of comment is enough to validate the price!

1st picture shows ur CANNIBAL famili at okija shrine
2nd picture shows ur CANNIBAL self, ur CANNIBAL fada and ur CANNIBAL moda
3rd picture shows ur CANNIBAL self holding ur CANNIBAL moda's hand that u r about to EAT

Re: Abba Kyari: PSC Insists On Outright Dismissal, Prosecution Of Super Cop by Pain(m): 2:29am On Feb 06, 2022
From Super COP to Super CON Man
Re: Abba Kyari: PSC Insists On Outright Dismissal, Prosecution Of Super Cop by Antivirus92(m): 3:44am On Feb 06, 2022
HilcomTech:

Only an CANNIBAL like you will know how much SCULLS cost

1st picture shows ur CANNIBAL unkul has murdad your CANNIBAL fada and has started to eat your fada
2nd picture shows ur CANNIBAL unkul is eating your CANNIBAL fada
3rd picture shows ur CANNIBAL unkul kuuking ur CANNIBAL fada's head
4th picture shows ow u-WILL-end-up at-okija
bringing pictures from osun,oyo and ogun states will not help you.
with the rate peoples heads and vital organs are missing in south west, i pity ur sisters. let me not see them here in the east selling agbo!
Re: Abba Kyari: PSC Insists On Outright Dismissal, Prosecution Of Super Cop by durangokid: 7:27am On Feb 06, 2022
Realists:

Your nepotism & religious sentiments stinks down the depth of hell. Corruption is a national problem but, your tribal affiliation got a better of you. The infamous quote that " Stealing is not corruption" by your mentor & spiritual father will never be forgotten.
. He is very right why are you trying to play down on the obvious truth, had it been Abba kyari is Igbo by now they would have sent him to USA, the North think people from the south are stupid, don't worry 2023 will treat their Bleep up, let buhari sign the electoral act first
Re: Abba Kyari: PSC Insists On Outright Dismissal, Prosecution Of Super Cop by durangokid: 7:43am On Feb 06, 2022
okorogodwin4:
The blood of the innocent people are after you kayrai
. That is the obvious truth,the blood if the innocent exposed him , if the government continue to delay his prosecution, the next stage of his problems will be unimaginable
Re: Abba Kyari: PSC Insists On Outright Dismissal, Prosecution Of Super Cop by HOB777(m): 8:59am On Feb 06, 2022
If this man is truly guilty they should relived him of his duty and allow him concentrate on his tailoring business
Re: Abba Kyari: PSC Insists On Outright Dismissal, Prosecution Of Super Cop by HilcomTech(m): 11:22am On Feb 06, 2022
Antivirus92:
bringing pictures from osun,oyo and ogun states will not help you.
with the rate peoples heads and vital organs are missing in south west, i pity ur sisters. let me not see them here in the east selling agbo!

Typical Igbo cannibal are liars. Since when is Okija shrine located in south west. I am not a southerner and there is no one in Nigeria who does nott know that yeebos are evil cannibals also the head quarters of poverty in Nigeria

These are the evil pigs we share the same country with. Yeebos are cursed cannibals and there is nothing good about them.

Anambra state is the richest state in south east but look at the demonic school their children are going.

See the evil and dirty water cannibal yeebos are drinking in Enugu. Yeebos are cursed

Re: Abba Kyari: PSC Insists On Outright Dismissal, Prosecution Of Super Cop by Antivirus92(m): 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2022
HilcomTech:

Typical Igbo cannibal are liars. Since when is Okija shrine located in south west. I am not a southerner and there is no one in Nigeria who does nott know that yeebos are evil cannibals also the head quarters of poverty in Nigeria

These are the evil pigs we share the same country with. Yeebos are cursed cannibals and there is nothing good about them.

Anambra state is the richest state in south east but look at the demonic school their children are going.

See the evil and dirty water cannibal yeebos are drinking in Enugu. Yeebos are cursed
typical of a skull miner,ready to deny his father just to make a point. I don't blame you, after all,what is there to be proud of in your region? Is it skulls littering the streets?
open defecation?
old mud houses with corrugated brown zincs?
ape-looking humans?
very soon now your governor will dispatch another batch of agberos from ur region to aba to learn how to produce shoes!
Re: Abba Kyari: PSC Insists On Outright Dismissal, Prosecution Of Super Cop by HilcomTech(m): 11:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
Antivirus92:
typical of a skull miner,ready to deny his father just to make a point. I don't blame you, after all,what is there to be proud of in your region? Is it skulls littering the streets?
open defecation?
old mud houses with corrugated brown zincs?
ape-looking humans?
very soon now your governor will dispatch another batch of agberos from ur region to aba to learn how to produce shoes!

E pain am grin grin grin

I am not a southerner but as expected, your CANNIBAL brain cannot process that. This is because all you Igbo CANNIBALS ever think of is how to eat your fellow brothers and drink raw human blood.

This Okija OSU cannibal will eventually be killed and eaten by his brothers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam / I Didn’t Support Buhari, Fg’s Refusal To Release Dasuki, Malami Tells Court / Lagos Lawmakers Oppose Stoppage Of Pension For Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.