Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Dirty - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Dirty (1562 Views)

Are Nigerians Naturally Dirty And Unhygienic? / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally / If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Dirty by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 23, 2011
i mean,why would a girl carry on for weeks/months without washing her hair just because she has some silly weave-ons/at tachments that only makes her look sillier?the pugnant smell your hair posseses as a result of your 'months' old sweat and dusts is quite disgusting!yuck
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Dirty by MsPotato(f): 11:10am On Jun 23, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Dirty by MrCork17: 11:12am On Jun 23, 2011
REALKINGSON:

i mean,why would a girl carry on for weeks/months without washing her hair just because she has some silly weave-ons/at tachments that only makes her look sillier?the pugnant smell your hair posseses as a result of your 'months' old sweat and dusts is quite disgusting!yuck

REALKINGSON. Bro, have you seen the shape of your head? Just becoz they ignore u, they are dirty? undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Dirty by 190: 11:15am On Jun 23, 2011
Anambra girls have done it again

A.G.H.D.I.A
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Dirty by rully2: 11:28am On Jun 23, 2011
Mr, Cork:

REALKINGSON. Bro, have you seen the shape of your head?  Just becoz they ignore u, they are dirty? undecided

cheesy  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Dirty by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 23, 2011
Mr, Cork:

REALKINGSON. Bro, have you seen the shape of your head? Just becoz they ignore u, they are dirty? undecided
190:

Anambra girls have done it again

A.G.H.D.I.A

its obvious 190=mr cock.dnt you think its nw getting bored bro?quit!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Dirty by Bestglo(f): 10:11am On Jun 24, 2011
Mr, Cork:

-
  grin cork is making sense for the first time  grin grin grin nooo offieense  cheesy  tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Dirty by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2011
Bestglo:

-
  grin cork is making sense for the first time  grin grin grin nooo offieense  cheesy  tongue

do you also have smelly hair?so sad
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Dirty by madoba: 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2011
REALKINGSON:

I beg to differ oooh. Most women I know (me inclusive) carry their weave ons for two weeks max, braids on the other hand tend to last longer and we do wash our scalp and braids to keep it looking good and smelling nice.

For those who don't want to wash their braids, cotton wool and spirit will clean the scalp and free it of dust/sweat. REALKINGSON what kind of girls do you know or have you been hanging out with? Women tend to take their personal hygiene seriously ooh from Head to Toes (speaking for myself and the majority I know)
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Dirty by Bestglo(f): 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2011
REALKINGSON:

do you also have smelly hair?so sad

why should i ^ i guess u are the one having such problem ( as mr cork rightly pointed out) otherwise, out of millions of naija girls, u would have been able to find urself a girl who is clean inside out , what a pity tongue

(1) (Reply)

Some Sleep Mistakes You’re Probably Making After 9pm / Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married / Resident Doctors Resume Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.