Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Study Abroad Made Easy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study Abroad Made Easy (450 Views)

Studying Abroad MADE EASY / Studying Abroad Made Easy With UFITFLY / Live Work And Study Abroad Made Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study Abroad Made Easy by smart8956: 1:48am On Feb 05, 2022
I'm a medical student residing in Canada, Alberta Province precisely,and I'll assist as many as I can to get admission into medicine, pharmacy, nursing, and other health courses. Reason is to reduce scammers parading as third party deceiving desperate students and families wishing to study abroad and getting away with their money yet at the end visa or admission is denied. With your waec, A-level,B.sc,other transcript, I'll guarantee you in the above. I have friends in other countries if you can't afford Canada were I reside, and you'll be assisted accordingly.
Countries I have links with interms of medicine, pharmacy, and nursing are;
Canada (America)
Taiwan (Asia)
Russia (Europe)
Austria (Europe)
China (Asia)
South Africa (Africa)
Uk-*new (Europe)
Zambia (Africa)

This 7 countries are good even in ICT,their currency is also strong compare to other countries. Their livelihood, accommodation, tuition, security and cost of living is also cheap compared to other countries. Except for UK which is expensive,and new in the list,others are easy to study medical related courses. One advantage unlike some countries is the working permit while studying, you can also work in these countries after you're done. I have medical colleagues, doctors, lecturers, and administrative officers there who can assist in this seven countries with guarantee of admission,visa and travel support. So feel free to contact me if you or your child, brother,sister or friends want to study medicine, pharmacy,biomed,or nursing in any of these countries. Admission ongoing until September. Get your passport and start processing now. Goodluck.

Contact me;
Email: uconnectdata@gmail.com

Re: Study Abroad Made Easy by Nobody: 2:40am On Feb 05, 2022
Lol, I learned nothing in life is easy. Not even when others think yours is.
Re: Study Abroad Made Easy by prettynuly: 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
I am interested....thanks

(1) (Reply)

. / 10 Passive Income Skill That'll Make You $1000-$5,000 Before 2023 / ASUU Welcomes Govs’ Intervention, Wants Sincerity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.