Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Ijaw And Their Usual Lie Lie Statistics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw And Their Usual Lie Lie Statistics (581 Views)

Nigeria Police On The Road Collecting Their Usual Bribes From Okada Riders(vid) / (PHOTOS) Buhari With Atiku In Their Usual Friendly Mood / Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijaw And Their Usual Lie Lie Statistics by iamuyiekpen(m): 9:26am On Feb 05, 2022
Ijaws never seem to amaze us with their usual lies & fake figures they usually push to the general public. The ijaw ethnic group is primarily known to land grabbers whose origins date back to being sea pirates & boat dwellers from Sierra Leone & Gabon. I’ve always known their so-called population was nothing but propaganda & a lie from the pit of hell. Here is a 2018 updated statistics carried out on the exact population of the various ethnicities in Nigeria as posted by Wikipedia. Ijaws make up 1.8% of Nigeria’s & if we were do the maths

Evidence from the old Eastern population figures indicated that the so-called ijaw ethnic group was about 1m. So how did you guys all of a sudden become 14m & even claim to be more populated than the Igbos? Ijaw, ijaw, ijaw. How many times did I call you guys? Be very careful with this fire you’re stoking coz it would be consume you. Anyway, we the Edo nation recently held a meeting & we will begin to treat your Bleep up henceforth.

Re: Ijaw And Their Usual Lie Lie Statistics by Michelle70(m): 9:34am On Feb 05, 2022
This one is obsessed with ijaw.

If u want, I can fetch u some creek water so u could masturbate with it, or give u black soot to smoke

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw And Their Usual Lie Lie Statistics by Sergio104(m): 9:35am On Feb 05, 2022
DitariDisciple2
Re: Ijaw And Their Usual Lie Lie Statistics by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 05, 2022
Except that the Wikipedia statistics you quote are just estimates, not the real figures.

The problem is, censuses in Nigeria since 1991 have had the tribe question excluded from the questionaire. As a result, the number of people per tribe has been difficult estimating.

Stop bothering your head about the Ijaw or your tribe numbers. Till we have the tribe and religion questions back in the census questionaire , we simply do not know how many Hausa, Yourba, Ibo, Ijaw, Tiv, Urhobo, Ibibio , etc people are in this country.

(Population per state does not help either)

Wikipedia is a poor source. Anyone can edit wikipedia...meaning someone can come and just put his figure there, and claim it is the real one...sans attribution or citations.
Re: Ijaw And Their Usual Lie Lie Statistics by iamuyiekpen(m): 9:39am On Feb 05, 2022
Michelle70:
This one is obsessed with ijaw.

If u want, I can fetch u some creek water so u could masturbate with it
obsessed with a group of vandals & criminals? You must be kidding.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw And Their Usual Lie Lie Statistics by Michelle70(m): 9:41am On Feb 05, 2022
iamuyiekpen:
what region do u come from?
So that I fit know how to table ur matter?

1 Like

Re: Ijaw And Their Usual Lie Lie Statistics by iamuyiekpen(m): 9:48am On Feb 05, 2022
Michelle70:
my name should tell you.
Re: Ijaw And Their Usual Lie Lie Statistics by Michelle70(m): 9:50am On Feb 05, 2022
iamuyiekpen:
my name should tell you.
thats the weirdest name I've seen.
Are u a caveman?

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw And Their Usual Lie Lie Statistics by haffaze777(m): 9:50am On Feb 05, 2022
God bless ijaw nation

1 Like

Re: Ijaw And Their Usual Lie Lie Statistics by Ijoh(m): 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
Sergio104:
DitariDisciple2

They reported me in that account and its on hold for now, but this one dey.
Re: Ijaw And Their Usual Lie Lie Statistics by Ijoh(m): 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
iamuyiekpen:
Ijaws never seem to amaze us with their usual lies & fake figures they usually push to the general public. The ijaw ethnic group is primarily known to land grabbers whose origins date back to being sea pirates & boat dwellers from Sierra Leone & Gabon. I’ve always known their so-called population was nothing but propaganda & a lie from the pit of hell. Here is a 2018 updated statistics carried out on the exact population of the various ethnicities in Nigeria as posted by Wikipedia. Ijaws make up 1.8% of Nigeria’s & if we were do the maths

Evidence from the old Eastern population figures indicated that the so-called ijaw ethnic group was about 1m. So how did you guys all of a sudden become 14m & even claim to be more populated than the Igbos? Ijaw, ijaw, ijaw. How many times did I call you guys? Be very careful with this fire you’re stoking coz it would be consume you. Anyway, we the Edo nation recently held a meeting & we will begin to treat your Bleep up henceforth.

As dumb as you are, so why is Wike and other Niger Deltans crying everyday that Ijaws are marginalising and oppressing them.
If no be population wetin we dey use.
Re: Ijaw And Their Usual Lie Lie Statistics by Ijoh(m): 1:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
iamuyiekpen:

Mr man, atleast we are not the ones that are the main cultists and prostitutes in Italy.
It's your Bini people.
Axemen UNIBEN Buccaneers UNIBEN these are their ancestral homes.
Re: Ijaw And Their Usual Lie Lie Statistics by Bastardlyrich: 1:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
Yorubadd man opening different thread claiming Igbo after their tinubu wassap meeting so that we in ss and se will start fighting while they laugh.
Since you people lack physical strengtht you make it up with cunning,backstabbing, liaring,betraying,ritualism and propaganda.
Shout from now untill tomorrow ijaw s and igbos are brothers infact as/se are United.
Nmeen tongue tongue
If truly you are Igbo upload your pics and your village.
Cowward
Re: Ijaw And Their Usual Lie Lie Statistics by Bastardlyrich: 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
Michelle70:
Cowwardd you are not ijaw.
Re: Ijaw And Their Usual Lie Lie Statistics by Ijoh(m): 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Cowwardd you are not ijaw.

You are an Ibo man.
All Ijaws on Nairaland know it.
You are never one of us.
Namashobiri.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw And Their Usual Lie Lie Statistics by Ijoh(m): 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
Bastardlyrich:
Yorubadd man opening different thread claiming Igbo after their tinubu wassap meeting so that we in ss and se will start fighting while they laugh.
Since you people lack physical strengtht you make it up with cunning,backstabbing, liaring,betraying,ritualism and propaganda.
Shout from now untill tomorrow ijaw s and igbos are brothers infact as/se are United.
Nmeen tongue tongue
If truly you are Igbo upload your pics and your village.
Cowward

You are never ijaw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw And Their Usual Lie Lie Statistics by Bastardlyrich: 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ijoh:

You are an Ibo man.
All Ijaws on Nairaland know it.
You are never one of us.
Namashobiri.
Which all ijaw,you mean all Yorobad Muslims after their bmc meeting of cowardss.
Is either ijaw man rule or igbos.
If not we are voting for a fulanii man to continue their good work they have started in illorin.
Re: Ijaw And Their Usual Lie Lie Statistics by SaintBishop: 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
iamuyiekpen:
You are obsessed now is it's obvious? Talking about criminals and vandals, are your Edo brothers not the ones causing nuisance in Italy with their underground mafia gang? While your sisters are selling their toto for groundnut in that same Italy. Worthless people.
Re: Ijaw And Their Usual Lie Lie Statistics by SaintBishop: 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Which all ijaw,you mean all Yorobad Muslims after their bmc meeting of cowardss.
Is either ijaw man rule or igbos.
If not we are voting for a fulanii man to continue their good work they have started in illorin.
This illiterate is still showing his stupidity over the place clown.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw And Their Usual Lie Lie Statistics by Michelle70(m): 2:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ijoh:

You are never ijaw
lolz, ipob is written all over his comment
Re: Ijaw And Their Usual Lie Lie Statistics by Michelle70(m): 2:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
SaintBishop:
I swear the guy na fool.
He sounds too Ipob to me, he couldn't even hide his ipobness

@ Bastardlyrich calm down, ijaws are not known to be that emotional and stupid on NL, whenever an ijaw man talks, we all know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw And Their Usual Lie Lie Statistics by Bastardlyrich: 3:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
SaintBishop:
How was the wassup meeting.
Are you people through.
Tinububu or any Yorobad man will never be president except ss/se rule.
If not let the fulaniss continue their good work they have started.
Yorobad fake muslims grin grin
Re: Ijaw And Their Usual Lie Lie Statistics by SaintBishop: 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
Michelle70:
I swear the guy na fool.
He sounds too Ipob to me, he couldn't even hide his ipobness

@ Bastardlyrich calm down, ijaws are not known to be that emotional and stupid on NL, whenever an ijaw man talks, we all know.
Lol.
Re: Ijaw And Their Usual Lie Lie Statistics by SaintBishop: 4:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

How was the wassup meeting.
Are you people through.
Tinububu or any Yorobad man will never be president except ss/se rule.
If not let the fulaniss continue their good work they have started.
Yorobad fake muslims grin grin
Weiting concern me with Yorubas? For your small, little, unintelligent, mind I'm Yoruba. Donkey!

1 Like

Re: Ijaw And Their Usual Lie Lie Statistics by PrinceZeke: 6:51am On Feb 06, 2022
SaintBishop:
Weiting concern me with Yorubas? For your small, little, unintelligent, mind I'm Yoruba. Donkey!
grin grin
Re: Ijaw And Their Usual Lie Lie Statistics by SaintBishop: 6:52am On Feb 06, 2022
PrinceZeke:
grin grin
I tire for that donkey tbh.

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho In Trouble As Benin Republic Extends His Detention By Six Months / APC To Disqualify Enugu Born Deputy National Chairman Aspirant . / Video: See How Unknown Gunmen Killed Uncountable Cows Few Hours To MNK Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.