Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? (66096 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / What Was One Thing That Was Done To You And Turned You On That You Cant Forget / What Is The Worst Way A Guy Or Girl Has Turned You Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 05, 2022
It's a little long.

A girl I loved so much in our first year in uni. I was caring and all. She turned me down then in the most brutal way - with stern warnings never to try such rubbish again.

I took it like a man and even pleaded for her to forget it lets continue our friendship since we were on the same course and partners.

We were in the same city but she never visited me once. But I use to go to her place

On my birthday she didn't show up.

I went to see her along with my best friend then, who was studying in a different state, and one other friend. Gave her good money to cook. We ate.

Months later, I discover she and my best friend had been seeing each other since our meeting. To the point she'd been traveling to see him before things turned sour between them

When I discovered, she's started apologizing and begging, crying how she'd like us to date. By this time I was no longer in the school - I had changed uni. To a different state.

More than 10 years on, she's still professes love to me and wishes I marry her, but I made a vow to myself never to have anything to do with her after she and my best friend betrayed me.

Now she and my friend are sworn enemies

If you were in my shoes, what would you do.

115 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by donbachi(m): 12:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
I go just ask for her hand in marriage,propose with an expense ring.visit her parents house,with the promise of renovating their house.unroof it and disappear.

50/50.

911 Likes 72 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Jeon(f): 12:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
Viltron:
It's a little long.

A girl I loved so much in our first year in uni. I was caring and all. She turned me down then in the most brutal way - with stern warnings never to try such rubbish again.

I took it like a man and even pleaded for her to forget it lets continue our friendship since we were on the same course and partners.

We were in the same city but she never visited me once. But I use to go to her place

I went to see her along with my best friend then, who was studying in a different state, and one other friend. Gave her good money to cook. We ate.

Months later, I discover she and my best friend had been seeing each other since our meeting. To the point she'd been traveling to see him before things turned sour between them

When I discovered, she's started apologizing and begging, crying how she'd like us to date. By this time I was no longer in the school - I had changed uni. To a different state.

More than 10 years on, she's still professes love to me and wishes I marry her, but I made a vow to myself never to have anything to do with her after she and my best friend betrayed me.

Lalasticlala

I WILL JUST TELL HER HAPPY SUNDAY

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Jeon(f): 12:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
[s]
donbachi:
I go just ask for her hand in marriage,propose with an expense ring.visit her parents house,with the promise of renovating their house.unroof it and disappear.

50/50.
[/s]

OLD AND FAKE FAIRYTALE...

TELL HER YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED.

221 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Ahmback(m): 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
Jeon:

dumb as usual

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Jeon(f): 12:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ahmback:
dumb as usual

yeah because I GOT THE BRAIN THAT WAS MEANT FOR UR GENERATIONS...
NO OFFENSE this is ur Africa wide nose.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Powerbandoo(f): 12:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
Viltron:
It's a little long.

Lalasticlala

If i were you i will accept her, Bleep her to stupor, for weeks, untill i am satisfied and bring something up that will turn us against each other

204 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
Jeon:

I yam not understanding undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Ahmback(m): 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
Jeon:

yeah because I GOT THE BRAIN THAT WAS MEANT FOR UR GENERATIONS...
NO OFFENSE this is ur Africa wide nose.
And they did naming ceremony for this one too

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
I can't coz i won't trust her with my best friend.

8 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
Powerbandoo:

If i were you i will accept her, Bleep her to stupor, for weeks, untill i am satisfied and bring something up that will turn us against each other
Could have easily done that over the years but it hasn't been my style.
I just sometimes feel a little soft for her but then when I remember....

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Ahmback(m): 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
Viltron:

Lady, sheath your sword! Don't derail the post. No be you fine for your dp? How can you fine for face and trashy for mouth?
who dash monkey beauty? That can't be her

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Galantis: 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
donbachi:

50/50.

Comrade you were born to be wicked grin grin cheesy

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
lipsrsealed
For this my gentle lifestyle,I can accept many things from a banny,but one thing I will never and can't accept is when I'm being seen or taken as an "OPTION/ALTERNATIVE"

181 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by OloshoMan: 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
You'll be stupid to accept her advances. It shows you don't value yourself and can accept anything.

149 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Glopoho: 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by justking(m): 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by GreaterFuture(m): 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
Una don çome again...

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Prostitutes Featured By British Photographer In Dailymail Report (Photos) / Lagos Fire Service Saves Man Who Used Sex Enhancement Device From Death / Check Out The Public Display By This Couple For Their Pre-wedding Shoot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.