Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? (66094 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / What Was One Thing That Was Done To You And Turned You On That You Cant Forget / What Is The Worst Way A Guy Or Girl Has Turned You Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by ORIAYO70(m): 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
Jeon:
[s][/s]

OLD AND FAKE FAIRYTALE...

TELL HER YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED.

No kill person who tell u say na lie.
I can't laff
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
SatanicLunatic:
You where broke and u want person daughter to come and suffer
Now u are still broke and u dey do shakara
Lunatic is really your embodiment

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by WHITELIGHTER: 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
Why do u still have her contact? Block sharply

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Stallione(m): 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
Slynation:
This is how most of you will end up losing yourself along the line just for something that should have been easily avoided...They go just pour you acid by then, Iya malife
grin grin cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by g17prinz(m): 10:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
Viltron:
It's a little long.

A girl I loved so much in our first year in uni. I was caring and all. She turned me down then in the most brutal way - with stern warnings never to try such rubbish again.

What if she still hasn't moved from what happened between her and your best friend? And she wants to date you in order to get back at your friend.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by ImoleNaija: 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
Viltron:

I swear. It was really painful but I think I dealt with it well. I didn't show it to my betrayal friend but our friendship was no more.

I could feel your pain, but you don't need to see it as betrayal. Your friend might have kept it from you just to save your ego. He only tried his luck since the girl wasn't into you (initially). He should have carried you along though.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by barajo1(m): 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
donbachi:
I go just ask for her hand in marriage,propose with an expense ring.visit her parents house,with the promise of renovating their house.unroof it and disappear.

50/50.
mummy G. O has a word for you

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by udomma1005(m): 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
donbachi:
I go just ask for her hand in marriage,propose with an expense ring.visit her parents house,with the promise of renovating their house.unroof it and disappear.

50/50.
Na man you be!
Chei........Odogwu wink

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Encyclopedia1: 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
Viltron:
It's a little long.

A girl I loved so much in our first year in uni. I was caring and all. She turned me down then in the most brutal way - with stern warnings never to try such rubbish again.

I took it like a man and even pleaded for her to forget it lets continue our friendship since we were on the same course and partners.

We were in the same city but she never visited me once. But I use to go to her place

On my birthday she didn't show up.

I went to see her along with my best friend then, who was studying in a different state, and one other friend. Gave her good money to cook. We ate.

Months later, I discover she and my best friend had been seeing each other since our meeting. To the point she'd been traveling to see him before things turned sour between them

When I discovered, she's started apologizing and begging, crying how she'd like us to date. By this time I was no longer in the school - I had changed uni. To a different state.

More than 10 years on, she's still professes love to me and wishes I marry her, but I made a vow to myself never to have anything to do with her after she and my best friend betrayed me.

Now she and my friend are sworn enemies

If you were in my shoes, what would you do.

Just walk away dow it's obvious u still love her. However, if u think she is a changed person and u really don't have anyone, fine but be ready that she may repeat it if u marry her.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Bahamas95(m): 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
donbachi:

50/50.
Comrade you need Jesus. grin

5 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Crusadee: 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
donbachi:

50/50.
photo

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
PlanktonX:

Don't be deceived.... cool

They are not sworn enemy....

Don't be deceived...

Once you befriend her, marry her. The friend will return and this time might cost you your life.

There are many beautiful and submissive ladies out there ready to mingle and settle down. Search and go for her.

Don't tie yourself to your past.
I get your point

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Midastorch(m): 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
Viltron:
It's a little long.

I took it like a man and even pleaded for her to forget it lets continue our friendship since we were on the same course and partners.

We were in the same city but she never visited me once. But I use to go to her place

I went to see her along with my best friend then, who was studying in a different state, and one other friend. Gave her good money to cook. We ate.

Months later, I discover she and my best friend had been seeing each other since our meeting. To the point she'd been traveling to see him before things turned sour between them

When I discovered, she's started apologizing and begging, crying how she'd like us to date. By this time I was no longer in the school - I had changed uni. To a different state.

More than 10 years on, she's still professes love to me and wishes I marry her, but I made a vow to myself never to have anything to do with her after she and my best friend betrayed me.

You are asking a very stupid question...Go ahead and date her now since you no get sense... Next pls

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Afonasa(m): 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
It depends on what u want and how u still see the lady,if you still love her then go on but if not then move on....

But don't let ur decision be fueled by hate

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by kingsceemark(m): 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
Viltron:
It's a little long.

So you want us to advice you to take her back? I know what's on your dirty mind, anyway simp always a simp

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by NOwazobia: 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
Just for entertainment. Most of the stories have been like that: no truth to them.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Chinehz(f): 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
Follow your heart lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by LollySeaSide: 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
Viltron:
It's a little long.

If I were you, I'll travel to sambisa, slap the supreme commander of Boko Haram and spit on his food.
Obviously, your brain is not developed enough to think.
Henceforth, anyone who posts this kind of nonsense will get nonsense replies from me.
It's high time we've spoken against useless posts on Nairaland.
How long can we continue like this?
If there aren't useful threads to be sent to front page, moderators should just let the front page retain its sanity.
This is getting out of hand!
@seunosewa!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by PlanktonX: 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
Stallione:
Noo, i cannot trick her o, i will just draw her close, f..u..ck the living daylight out of that im toto wey no dey hear word grin, just like once or twice and then tell her outrightly that i've taken my own fare share and tell her not to near me ever again. Ndi ala ndi ala everywere undecided

Oga, you are playing with the shikini destiny wey remain body...Bleep her? This how many 99.9 men throw away their glory.

The devil is still using that 5 mins to zap glory from you guys. You might not understand this today, but someday you would look back and wish you adhered to this tiny instruction.

Look around you and see how men are struggling, they are the victims of 5mins. Same reason why guys now need to pad it with diabolism, because the real glory is gone.

May God give us guys this wisdom.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Prosperous111(m): 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
donbachi:

50/50.

You Dey give me joy grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Slynation(m): 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
Stallione:
grin grin cheesy
I swear bro...Not all ladies will let that slide, some ladies gat wicked mind, not like most guys that will be drafting plans of how to get away with the such act, ladies will carry-out there wicked act asap without minding the repercussions...!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by lastchild: 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
point of correction, your best friend never betrayed you. The girl was never in a relationship with you according to your story

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Mike354: 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
donbachi:

50/50.
WICKED grin
donbachi:

50/50.
WICKED

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by mechanics(m): 10:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
If you love her, forgive and forget.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ishilove:
*sigh*

This has gotten stale

Them no dey tire. Ever.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by fairchuks: 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
She just wants to use you and get back to your best friend... Forget the begging... You will always be an alternative to her... She doesn't and will never love you genuinely...

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
Viltron:
It's a little long...

You did well bro. She only wants to use you to get over the dude or at least, get back at him. They'll reconcile and resume banging the moment you take her apology.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
lastchild:
point of correction, your best friend never betrayed you. The girl was never in a relationship with you according to your story
Okay! If you introduce a girl you've been asking out to your supposed best friend, only to find out they're seeing each other, I hope you'd be cool with your guy.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
donbachi:

50/50.

Laugh wan finish me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by yusluvad(m): 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
She doesn't deserve you...
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? by victorazy(m): 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
Viltron:
It's a little long.

I must confess!
Your a man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Prostitutes Featured By British Photographer In Dailymail Report (Photos) / Check Out The Public Display By This Couple For Their Pre-wedding Shoot. / Lagos Fire Service Saves Man Who Used Sex Enhancement Device From Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.