Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,737 members, 7,802,219 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Divorce Is Error Said The ROYAL SWORD! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Divorce Is Error Said The ROYAL SWORD! (150 Views)

She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? / Divorce Is Not For The Weak, My Children Have Been Taken Away From Me - Korra Ob / Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorce Is Error Said The ROYAL SWORD! by Mercisharelove(f): 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
Divorce is error said the ROYAL SWORD!

For HE THAT made them from the beginning made them male and female. HE made them ONE flesh and not two, but one!

It's a big error, fat sin. Contradiction of the truth.

Matthew 19:3 The Pharisees also came unto him, TEMPTING HIM, JESUS, THE ROYAL SWORD, and saying unto HIM, Is it lawful for a man to PUT AWAY his wife for EVERY CAUSE?

He said in reply, "Have you not read that from the beginning the CREATOR made them male and female and said, For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his WIFE, and the two shall become ONE flesh? So they are no longer two, but one flesh. separate.” The Gospel of the Lord. Mathew 19:4

1 Like

Re: Divorce Is Error Said The ROYAL SWORD! by Candidlady: 12:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
What's your advice to em ladies facing domestic torture with their husband??

Iam here to learn

1 Like

Re: Divorce Is Error Said The ROYAL SWORD! by Mercisharelove(f): 8:08am On Feb 06, 2022
Candidlady:
What's your advice to em ladies facing domestic torture with their husband??

Iam here to learn

Before marriage there was a meeting point.

How dare you allow another flesh to torment you, no, there are thousands ways to make the human flesh do the right things according to their laws.

You must learn how to handle the human flesh, I am talking about character and behaviour.

That's why you are educated so that you can think critically.

Make them submit to their laws.
Re: Divorce Is Error Said The ROYAL SWORD! by steveneche(m): 8:13am On Feb 06, 2022
YOU CAN NOW BROWSE LONGER AT CHEAPER PRICE
Re: Divorce Is Error Said The ROYAL SWORD! by steveneche(m): 8:15am On Feb 06, 2022
YOU CAN NOW BROWSE AT CHEAPER PRICE

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy,/sugar Daddy Relaible Hook Up / Tales Of A Wallflower - Book One / Cure For Vaginal Discharge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.