Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Live At Amaechi's Turbaning Ceremony As DAN AMANAR DAURA (the Trusted One) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live At Amaechi's Turbaning Ceremony As DAN AMANAR DAURA (the Trusted One) (2239 Views)

Amaechi’s Turbaning: Al-Makura, Sheriff, Lalong, 21 Senators, 56 Reps Missed / Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju / "Buhari Will Never Win In Kano" - Kwankwaso's Aide Hits Back At Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live At Amaechi's Turbaning Ceremony As DAN AMANAR DAURA (the Trusted One) by mike404(m): 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
omenkaLives:
New about Amaechi stepping up "pain me"?

Do I look like an ipob dolt or do I look like I'm from AfghanEastern?

I'm very sure the news hurts you though. Very sure of that. Shinning your teeth and dropping names here and there changes nothing. We know una type.

http://www.thecable.ng/amaechi-im-igbo-jonathan-says-name-azikiwe-cant-speak-language

OYA HELP ME TELL TINUBU WETIN AMAECHI TALK grin

1 Like

Re: Live At Amaechi's Turbaning Ceremony As DAN AMANAR DAURA (the Trusted One) by stopthecycle: 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

If Na Tinubu Dem give the title, you will hail them .

Amaechi is the incoming president of Nigeria

Simple Truth

1 Like

Re: Live At Amaechi's Turbaning Ceremony As DAN AMANAR DAURA (the Trusted One) by stopthecycle: 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
stopthecycle:
LIVE FROM DAURA, Katsina State

Hon. Minister of Transportation, Rt. Hon. Chibuike R Amaechi, CON is set for his Turbaning Ceremony as DAN AMANAR DAURA ( The TRUSTED SON OF DAURA)

Link to live event: https://tonyeprincewill.com/

Festus Keyamo and Former COAS Tukur Yusuf Burutai at the Turbaning Ceremony of Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi...

1 Like

Re: Live At Amaechi's Turbaning Ceremony As DAN AMANAR DAURA (the Trusted One) by seunmsg(m): 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
mike404:
SEUNMSG AND HELINUES WILL NOT LIKE THIS NEWS sad

Amaechi is a southerner and very qualified to be president. If he emerged as the candidate of APC in a free and fair primary election, I will gladly support him. If you ever think I will come here and attack him, you’re sleeping on a bicycle. 2023 is all about Southern Nigeria. It’s a southern President or nothing.

1 Like

Re: Live At Amaechi's Turbaning Ceremony As DAN AMANAR DAURA (the Trusted One) by mike404(m): 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
seunmsg:

Amaechi is a southerner and very qualified to be president. If he emerged as the candidate of APC in a free and fair primary election, I will gladly support him. If you ever think I will come here and attack him, you’re sleeping on a bicycle. 2023 is all about Southern Nigeria. It’s a southern President or nothing.
OH OK grin

1 Like

Re: Live At Amaechi's Turbaning Ceremony As DAN AMANAR DAURA (the Trusted One) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
seunmsg:

We know everything you've said here not genuinely from your mind but Tinubu can't change destiny

Tinubu is not destined to be president

1 Like

Re: Live At Amaechi's Turbaning Ceremony As DAN AMANAR DAURA (the Trusted One) by stopthecycle: 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
stopthecycle:

Hon. Minister of Transportation, Rt. Hon. Chibuike R Amaechi, CON is set for his Turbaning Ceremony as DAN AMANAR DAURA ( The TRUSTED SON OF DAURA)

The Ooni of Ife Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi; (Ọjájá II) at the Turbaning Ceremony of Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi

1 Like

Re: Live At Amaechi's Turbaning Ceremony As DAN AMANAR DAURA (the Trusted One) by aribisala0(m): 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
simplistical:
He is by far the best performing minister in Buhari's cabinet and one of the best performing governors during his time as a governor. He is indeed a true patriot and trusted one
I rally do not know how people come up with ridiculous statements like this

Does every minster have the same mandate? Does every Minister have the same budget?

By what metric do you make your comparison.

How do you compare Minister of transport with Minister of Health or Minister of Education.

I personally do not rate him at all.
Let us leave construction with loans that is the easy part

How are the rails and ticketing being managed?
Are the rails being managed in a sustainable way.
Will they ever repay the loans?
With all the billions of contracts that he signed has he succeeded in achieving any knowledge transfer so that Nigeria companies can start constructing at the same standard?

What did he do for his own Delta people?

Let us ask questions and stop blind support
Re: Live At Amaechi's Turbaning Ceremony As DAN AMANAR DAURA (the Trusted One) by Salvador1: 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
omenkaLives:
These Northerners na sabi men when it comes to politics. No lie.
I thought this fellow is a northerner?

You sure say this 70yrs old man no be bloody afonja

1 Like

Re: Live At Amaechi's Turbaning Ceremony As DAN AMANAR DAURA (the Trusted One) by omenkaLives(m): 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
Salvador1:
I thought this fellow is a northerner?

You sure say this 70yrs old man no be bloody afonja
Who I am, where I'm from, what I do with my time, can only be a problem to a hopelessly retarded skunk, especially given that the things I mentioned above should in no way be anyone's business. smiley
Re: Live At Amaechi's Turbaning Ceremony As DAN AMANAR DAURA (the Trusted One) by Truthisunique3: 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
stopthecycle:

The Ooni of Ife Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi; (Ọjájá II) at the Turbaning Ceremony of Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi
ooni don dey say the handwriting

2 Likes

Re: Live At Amaechi's Turbaning Ceremony As DAN AMANAR DAURA (the Trusted One) by Truthisunique3: 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
stopthecycle:

Festus Keyamo and Former COAS Tukur Yusuf Burutai at the Turbaning Ceremony of Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi...
please give us more dignitaries

I am compiling names

1 Like

Re: Live At Amaechi's Turbaning Ceremony As DAN AMANAR DAURA (the Trusted One) by stopthecycle: 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
Truthisunique3:
ooni don dey say the handwriting

Everybody dey see am...#CRA23

1 Like

Re: Live At Amaechi's Turbaning Ceremony As DAN AMANAR DAURA (the Trusted One) by Truthisunique3: 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
omenkaLives:
These Northerners na sabi men when it comes to politics. No lie.
e don clear abi

2 Likes

Re: Live At Amaechi's Turbaning Ceremony As DAN AMANAR DAURA (the Trusted One) by stopthecycle: 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
Truthisunique3:
please give us more dignitaries

I am compiling names

Former Emir of Kanu, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi and billionaire founder of Sahara Oil Pastor Tonye Cole at the Turbaning Ceremony of Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi...E GO LOUD....

1 Like

Re: Live At Amaechi's Turbaning Ceremony As DAN AMANAR DAURA (the Trusted One) by Truthisunique3: 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2022
stopthecycle:

Former Emir of Kanu, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi and billionaire founder of Sahara Oil Pastor Tonye Cole at the Turbaning Ceremony of Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi...E GO LOUD....
I dey compile them

Today was really symbolic

2 Likes

Re: Live At Amaechi's Turbaning Ceremony As DAN AMANAR DAURA (the Trusted One) by stopthecycle: 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
Truthisunique3:
I dey compile them

Today was really symbolic

Very true...the weight of the dignitaries present alone speaks volumes...Aso Rock 2023...

1 Like

Re: Live At Amaechi's Turbaning Ceremony As DAN AMANAR DAURA (the Trusted One) by Salvador1: 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2022
omenkaLives:
Who I am, where I'm from, what I do with my time, can only be a problem to a hopelessly retarded skunk, especially given that the things I mentioned above should in no way be anyone's business. smiley
by their fruit you shall know them.

Keep deceiving yourself with tribalism.

It's not another one business but try and be proud of your tribe.

1 Like

Re: Live At Amaechi's Turbaning Ceremony As DAN AMANAR DAURA (the Trusted One) by History555: 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
omenkaLives:
New about Amaechi stepping up "pain me"?

Do I look like an ipob dolt or do I look like I'm from AfghanEastern?

I'm very sure the news hurts you though. Very sure of that. Shinning your teeth and dropping names here and there changes nothing. We know una type.

This event pain u die. I can tell u are very angry right now

Sorry its seems buhari have abandoned ur master for amaechi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live At Amaechi's Turbaning Ceremony As DAN AMANAR DAURA (the Trusted One) by omenkaLives(m): 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
Salvador1:
by their fruit you shall know them.

Keep deceiving yourself with tribalism.

It's not another one business but try and be proud of your tribe.
Okay Patrick. You may now take a sit. smiley

Re: Live At Amaechi's Turbaning Ceremony As DAN AMANAR DAURA (the Trusted One) by bjdon: 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
Incoming President leading!
Re: Live At Amaechi's Turbaning Ceremony As DAN AMANAR DAURA (the Trusted One) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The next president of Nigeria no doubt
I will give him my undiluted support, even financially
Re: Live At Amaechi's Turbaning Ceremony As DAN AMANAR DAURA (the Trusted One) by stopthecycle: 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
stopthecycle:

It's Party Time!!!

Re: Live At Amaechi's Turbaning Ceremony As DAN AMANAR DAURA (the Trusted One) by DabuIIIT: 11:09am On Feb 06, 2022
These are the accursed southerners

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't See Threads Or Comments About 'Tinubu Built Lagos' Anymore On Nairaland / ‘dumping Me Will End You’ – Atiku To Wike,others / Let Aisha Buhari Tell Nigerians Who Her True Husband Is And The Buhari She Mourn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.