Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Why The Males Here Love And Adore Women Of This Forum.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The Males Here Love And Adore Women Of This Forum.. (273 Views)

It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us / Curvy And Bootylicious Black Women Of Instagram 2021 Edition / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Males Here Love And Adore Women Of This Forum.. by daddymummy(m): 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
I discovered that the males in Nairaland are always in the profile of females, liking it and sending the females DM.

I started observing it some months ago when someone said that Nairaland males are always sending Nairaland women DM, love messages and marriage proposals.

That's why a woman who put up a profile picture today would immediately have a male who likes the picture and in few weeks time, the like will increase.

If they can like the picture of a woman whom they don't really know, then women's email must be full with DM and love messages.

I want the women here to know that all the abuses from the males here are not genuine. They just love you and can't survive if all of you leave Nairaland.

Most males here will break banks just to please you. They can give you everything you want just to keep you.

All these gra gra they're doing aren't real. Some of them are too afraid to ask you out, that is why they resort to abuses if it could get your attention.

Some of them resort to abuses, because you rejected them. If you reply their DM today, they will fall on their faces to worship you.

But I have never liked or send any woman here DM.

If a woman in Nairaland can prove that I have ever sent her a DM, then let the mod ban me permanently.

The truth is that I don't run after women. I believe in someone having class and respect. I believe that I have class and many women are not up to my class.

But I am not saying that those who run after women are bad. I am not condemning them.

1 Like

Re: Why The Males Here Love And Adore Women Of This Forum.. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
Speak for yourself oga

1 Like

Re: Why The Males Here Love And Adore Women Of This Forum.. by ruggedboych: 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
A simp from Yaba left have spoken cool

3 Likes

Re: Why The Males Here Love And Adore Women Of This Forum.. by 0bamaMessi: 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
ruggedboych:
A simp from Yaba left have spoken cool
2 simps from yabaleft have typed their usual trash cool shocked cool
Re: Why The Males Here Love And Adore Women Of This Forum.. by Jeon(f): 1:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
lolz.

1 Like

Re: Why The Males Here Love And Adore Women Of This Forum.. by ruggedboych: 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
Jeon:
lolz.

Op don press your mumu button and you're laughing sheepishly, what's funny about this thread, I guess you're under 20 just like the other little girl who goes about insulting people anyhow without a single respect

2 Likes

Re: Why The Males Here Love And Adore Women Of This Forum.. by donbachi(m): 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
Very true.

1 Like

Re: Why The Males Here Love And Adore Women Of This Forum.. by Jeon(f): 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
ruggedboych:

Op don press your mumu button and you're laughing sheepishly, what's funny about this thread, I guess you're under 20 just like the other little girl who goes about insulting people anyhow without a single respect

SHIFT UR TEARS OVER THERE..

SCAMMER.
I get alot of emails every day and I always click on the dismiss button..

3 Likes

Re: Why The Males Here Love And Adore Women Of This Forum.. by MyExpression(m): 1:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
So...?
Re: Why The Males Here Love And Adore Women Of This Forum.. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
Sincerely speaking, someone like me i do admire some female nairalanders here but their shakara dey too much for me.
Re: Why The Males Here Love And Adore Women Of This Forum.. by illicit(m): 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
To be candid I have my eyes on one lady here wink

(1) (Reply)

How I Made 200k Naira In Three Days�� / What Would You Do ? / 10 Ways To Get Your Relationship To The Altar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.