Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,993 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:06 AM

Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move (15917 Views)

Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) / Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC / Wike Rejects PDP Peace Move, Tells Dickson To Leave Party Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by mamaafrik(m): 7:52am On Feb 06, 2022
Benitoh:

They have many Islamic schools in kwara, what you see playing out is a well plan act to islamize and deliberately turn the school to an Islamic center.

It's part of jihad. They intentionally send send their kids to Christian School to expel and uproot that Christian foundation.
Christian should also wear crucifix and start carrying Bible to islamic school and let them understand the shiit more

2 Likes

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by Omoodua007: 7:59am On Feb 06, 2022
yungmill:

Drugs are bad for your health, what gibberish did you just type? Is comprehension and critical reasoning far from you? Maybe i will go to jaiz bank which government has a stake in and collect loan to open a piggery! Werrey everywhere.

Gbam
They know what they are doing
It’s also a preview of what would have happened to Yoruba Christians If they were minority in the west
Or if they were not as organized
Islam isn’t a religion of peace simple as ABC

2 Likes

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by Omoodua007: 8:04am On Feb 06, 2022
Titaniumental:

You hardly see a Christian sending their kids to Muslim schs though..........the education standard in those schs is always trash,more emphasis on Quran lesson than the most important academic aspect grin

Loooool

3 Likes

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by Omoodua007: 8:05am On Feb 06, 2022
3Ceagle:
There are points the proprietors of these Christians schools are mentioning which everyone seem to glide over, which is agreement between original owners of schools and government in 1974.
1. What are these agreements?
2. To what extent has it been executed?
3. Are there infringements to these agreements?
4. Does giving aide to missionary schools grant ownership to government?
5. Are there reasons why the names of these schools hasn't changed?
6. Is hijab an infringement to these agreements?

The solution to the perennial clashes in missionery schools in Ilorin is with the state government, simply implement the agreements in full or return the schools to the original owners, afterall to what extent has government control maintained the original standards set by those schools.

Proudly Mount Carmel College Ilorin

They know what they doing it’s a Jihad shocked

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by Mjpem23(m): 8:06am On Feb 06, 2022
iyapont:
the must ooo coz kwara people are useless
Fool !
Which state are you from ?
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by Cantonese: 8:19am On Feb 06, 2022
Why will Kwara state simply not copy BAT, a Muslim, who returned missionary schools to their owners over twenty years ago?

Why hold on to what does not belong to you. Or does the government think that the Baptist church is not capable of managing their school?

This game must stop please.

2 Likes

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by King44(m): 8:19am On Feb 06, 2022
I think the Muslims instigating this violence are brewing chaos and unrest. The government is biased, and his approach lacks wisdom because he is trying to please the Muslim community.

If the case had been, there is no other school Muslim faith schoolzzzzzz for the sake of emphasy, it would have been a different case, and there would have been the justification for the use of hijab in a Christian school.

Abdulrahman is a religious simp.

3 Likes

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by toluscott2000(m): 8:24am On Feb 06, 2022
A sitting Muslim governor allows this to happen and no preferred solution at all ,i suspect the governor. A Christian governor which i believe would be running from pillar to post by now on this issue for a better solution

3 Likes

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by King44(m): 8:25am On Feb 06, 2022
Benitoh:

Only if you know what goes on in those Islamic schools, as in the brutality and lawlessness that transpires in those enclave.

Most moslems prefer Christian academy only to go there and start forming my kids must wear hijab. That's why you should give it to the northerners who are more sincere, you will never see them take children to anything Christian School to make trouble.

But the yoruba muslim been very cunny and deceptive will deliberately send their children to missionary schools and start crying and shouting hijab this hijab that.
even the northern Muslims, as radical as they are they won't do such. Na only our fellow Yorubas dey do over sabi

2 Likes

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by Oddfinder: 8:28am On Feb 06, 2022
Topzee109:

see them, shameless hypocrites

if it was the Muslims that cause those chaos or if it was a christian that was killed and injured. We will hear another story, Islam is a religion of violence. But Christianity is not violent now

I don't take you people serious again

The fact remains, the state runs the school now and we are all entitled to enjoy infrastructure from the state, it can be a baptist sch or a missionary sch. But so far it's now run by the state and not church, it's a government facility. Revenue from the state's citizens tax are used to maintain and run the school, so why don't you want the Muslim counterpart to share from their tax

christians ehn
See how u just de open mouth waaaa
Foaming in the mouth..you're screaming tax ,please explain why there's no worship centre in GSS ilorin? Abi no be thesame tax payers money dem de use run d school?
Your hypocrisy stinks mehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by Oddfinder: 8:40am On Feb 06, 2022
Microwhy:

So alcohol is part of Christianity? Read your Bible but no, you prefer to download King James and be seated by a fornicator called pastor to interpret and preach bible with his common sense and based on his own understanding.
Why would you goto muslim marriage with a drink they consider haram .
See how u de shoot ur sef?
Firstly alchoho is not a sin..christ himself drank alcohol while on earth
If i can't go my moslem friends wedding with drinks,den why come to my school with hijab? Una mumu i swear..u can't give out ur daughters to infidels abi, but u so much love d infidels that u must marry dem..u guys love everything about Christians.u cnt just stay in ur lane..hpw come we're infidels yet u love everything about Christians..their womrn,schools, countries even hospitals..mumu ppl

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by Omoodua007: 8:43am On Feb 06, 2022
Oddfinder:

See how u de shoot ur sef?
Firstly alchoho is not a sin..christ himself drank alcohol while on earth
If i can't go my moslem friends wedding with drinks,den why come to my school with hijab? Una mumu i swear..u can't give out ur daughters to infidels abi, but u so much love d infidels that u must marry dem..u guys love everything about Christians.u cnt just stay in ur lane..hpw come we're infidels yet u love everything about Christians..their womrn,schools, countries even hospitals..mumu ppl

Looooooooololll
That’s Islam all over the world

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by iyapont: 8:43am On Feb 06, 2022
King44:
even the northern Muslims, as radical as they are they won't do such. Na only our fellow Yorubas dey do over sabi
stop counting kwara people as yoruba,they r fulani slaves grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by Omoodua007: 8:45am On Feb 06, 2022
iyapont:
stop counting kwara people as yoruba,they r fulani slaves grin grin
One Yoruba Muslim was even bragging that kwara is an Islamic state with a Islamic leader (aka Fulani emir) and was proud of it

I just knew we were in deep shit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by Haines: 8:47am On Feb 06, 2022
godliman:

Their ancestor Ishmael was cursed- Genesis 16:12 KJV
And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

God told Abraham that He would establish his covenant through Isaac, and when Abraham inquired as to Ishmael's role, God answered that Ishmael has been blessed and that he "will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation." (Genesis 17).

How can Almighty God praising and also condemning at the same time? this is not character of God that's why we Muslims say your book is corrupted
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by Cantonese: 8:47am On Feb 06, 2022
Blue3k:

The state government claimed it was in one article I read. The probably took it over at some point. If it's private its fine people need to learn to respect propety rights in this country. Most of these so called crisis occur because they want forced integration.

It was never state owned. If they state said that, it is clearly mischief. Do not forget that the state has had more Muslim governors and the Muslims among them want to take undue advantage.

The state took over staff management in what they termed “grant aided” and left the schools in their original forms.

I think the reason the Muslim insist is that the Christian schools do better. Ogboju in this case will not help.

I insist that government should hands off completely. Take their grants and let private/missionary schools be run wholly by their respective owners.

2 Likes

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by Cantonese: 8:50am On Feb 06, 2022
Haines:

God told Abraham that He would establish his covenant through Isaac, and when Abraham inquired as to Ishmael's role, God answered that Ishmael has been blessed and that he "will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation." (Genesis 17).

How can Almighty God praising and also condemning at the same time? this is not character of God that's why we Muslims say your book is corrupted

Stop displaying childish ignorance publicly.

Where is the praise and where is the condemnation? What you know nothing about, why don’t you simply ask and answers will be given for your benefit.

If the book is corrupted, why look into it with your sanctimonious eyes? How do you expect a Christian to interpret what is in the Quran?

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by Haines: 8:55am On Feb 06, 2022
Cantonese:

Stop displaying childish ignorance publicly.

Where is the praise and where is the condemnation? What you know nothing about, why don’t you simply ask and answers will be given for your benefit.

If the book is corrupted, why look into it with your sanctimonious eyes? How do you expect a Christian to interpret what is in the Quran?

Condemnation
Their ancestor Ishmael was cursed- Genesis 16:12 KJV
And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

praising

Oya Explain the two verses
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by iyapont: 8:57am On Feb 06, 2022
Omoodua007:

One Yoruba Muslim was even bragging that kwara is an Islamic state with a Islamic leader (aka Fulani emir) and was proud of it

I just knew we were in deep shit
two of my friends even said they r not yoruba grin grin they said they are from the North grin grin kissing fulanis ass>>>>>

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by iyapont: 9:01am On Feb 06, 2022
Mjpem23:

Fool !
Which state are you from ?
say the truth is kwara not useless?? cheesy grin oya make una continue killing each other now

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by Omoodua007: 9:05am On Feb 06, 2022
iyapont:
two of my friends even said they r not yoruba grin grin they said they are from the North grin grin kissing fulanis ass>>>>>

Later when the northern Muslim use & dump them they will be screaming Yoruba first loool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by iyapont: 9:09am On Feb 06, 2022
Omoodua007:

Later when the northern Muslim use & dump them they will be screaming Yoruba first loool
omo grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by snoopz: 9:26am On Feb 06, 2022
Anything violence, na Muslim get am
Take Dem go almajiri , Islamic or Arabic schools where they can put on whatever they like...
You don't have to disrupt the peace of a school just because of small religious issue wey be say you no even dey practice

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by tunjilana: 9:28am On Feb 06, 2022
Imagibe telling govt to take over the schools....so that they can enforce hijab....do they realise that the funds used to create those schools came from Christian contributions....So just cos givt has being grant-aiding them means they can impose whatever...las las let govt withdraw its aid and let the schools run like private schools....or let Muslims go and create more schools and let govt grant aid them after creation....
Unnecessary trouble when the world is moving to better things

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by Blue3k(m): 9:35am On Feb 06, 2022
Cantonese:

It was never state owned. If they state said that, it is clearly mischief. Do not forget that the state has had more Muslim governors and the Muslims among them want to take undue advantage.

The state took over staff management in what they termed “grant aided” and left the schools in their original forms.

I think the reason the Muslim insist is that the Christian schools do better. Ogboju in this case will not help.

I insist that government should hands off completely. Take their grants and let private/missionary schools be run wholly by their respective owners.

I agree with that sentiment I said it in my thread regarding the issue. The school itself should void the agreement and the funds associated with it. Stay private and keep your freedom. If the school is in love with the state funds go to court.

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by Omoodua007: 9:46am On Feb 06, 2022
Blue3k:

I agree with that sentiment I said it in my thread regarding the issue. The school itself should void the agreement and the funds associated with it. Stay private and keep your freedom. If the school is in love with the state funds go to court.

School can’t over power government
It’s simply a case of kwara Muslims being mischievous and using their majority number to disturb Christians

2 Likes

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by Blue3k(m): 9:57am On Feb 06, 2022
Omoodua007:

School can’t over power government
It’s simply a case of kwara Muslims being mischievous and using their majority number to disturb Christians

They have the option to void the agreement or sue like I said on my thread you're on. I agree the state is being over bearing but that doesn't mean both these options aren't feasible. The government loses all the time in court. If you disagree explain why.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by Blackdisciple(m): 10:16am On Feb 06, 2022
It's very simple, Muslim schools should wear hijab and let the Muslim students go to Islam school , but u don't expect to go to a school like baptist as a Muslim student and still expect to wear your hijab that's hypocrisy .

And the government are the ones making things tough for students in Kwara

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by Omoodua007: 10:16am On Feb 06, 2022
Blue3k:

They have the option to void the agreement or sue like I said on my thread you're on. I agree the state is being over bearing but that doesn't mean both these options aren't feasible. The government loses all the time in court. If you disagree explain why.

The fact that the school has to go to court (that has Ilorin Muslims ) says all we need to know about kwara Muslims return the school back to the owner simple
That’s the solution
The church is more than capable of financing the schools and Muslims are fully aware of this

They are just being mischievous cause they are in the majority.

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by Blackdisciple(m): 10:19am On Feb 06, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
It can never be change & will never be change. If they insist of wearing hijab they should go islamic sch. We can not tolerate what they can not tolerate.

The thing tire me ooo...

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by Blue3k(m): 10:31am On Feb 06, 2022
Omoodua007:

The fact that the school has to go to court (that has Ilorin Muslims ) says all we need to know about kwara Muslims return the school back to the owner simple
That’s the solution
The church is more than capable of financing the schools and Muslims are fully aware of this

They are just being mischievous cause they are in the majority.

Yes you have to fight for your rights in life no surprise. It seems you no longer want to defend your arguement about voiding the agreement or suing being unfeasible. If the church is fully capable of funding itself then they should void the agreement to free itself from state influence attached to the money. I really don't understand how you guys make such a simple issue so difficult.

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by DabuIIIT: 10:39am On Feb 06, 2022
chukwubuipob:
angrysadsad The offsprings of Allah like generalojukwu and helinues and their wahala undecidedsad. grin

God punish all Islamabad angrysad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We did not attack Gov Fubara, he was in the midst of aggressive people - Police / Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers / Aftermath Of Oluwo’s Defection: We’ve No Secret Deal With Ambode – Lagos PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.