Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan (25506 Views)

AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government / CBN Suspends All Loans To NIRSAL As Corruption Scandal Rocks Anchor Borrowers, / Nirsal Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by lalasticlala(m): 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
A lady, Queen Lolo, narrates how her friend scammed her and used her BVN and account number to collect loan from NIRSAL LOAN, all in the guise of COVID-19 funds.

Pls I need help on what to do. I can't pay for the money I didn't eat ooo ����
Last year march 2021, a very good friend came to my house and told me that federal government is given out covid 19 funds to people I asked her how much she said #400.000k then i asked her is it a loan? She said NO. Then I said how can that be just like that,she showed me the money in her account that she has collected and all her family members and some friends have collected theirs too.

Then she said that she needed my account number and bvn, I didn't buy the idea but she convinced me being my friend.

Fast forward to July 2021 I got an alert of #379, 200.00. Imediately there was alot calls coming into my phone that the money have entered I said yes not the amount they told which is #400,000k, then my friend told me that bank collected #20800k.

She also told me to send #130,000k to the agent that worked out the money then I asked her again I hope this is not a loan, she said NO that she can't deceive me. I became afraid and sent only #120,000k, my friend called me and told to sent the remaining#10,000k which I did and I also give my friend #5000k. The only money I eat out of it #245,200.00 which am ready to pay back.

Three days ago I got a message from NIRSAL microfinance bank to start repayment on the loan I took .. hmmm I become surprised because I never heard about NIRSAL LOAN and It was when I researched about the bank that I found out I was lied to and also scammed. Please what do I do in this situation ..not only me we are many they collected bvn and accts.

How do I go about this pls.

It's really hard trusting people these days!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by vinceyinnovation: 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
Those who collected the loan and were deceived it was a grant... then used it to buy Iphone...

It's payback Time

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Naiira(m): 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
Many many werey wa nle

Please be careful nowadays

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by nickyj19: 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
sorry my dear
Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by atdscentofwater: 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
hmmmmmm

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by l0uie(m): 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
Swears, I lazy die. I no even read the first sentence complete. Sha, make the person chop chest.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by slawormiir: 5:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr

The baby girl should go and pay back the loan joor

Money way you follow eat from inside

You even get luck say you eat for inside the money

If na some bad friend after them don use that first format
Them go proceed to the second format to collect the whole cash

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by BuyAndSellStuff: 5:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
lalasticlala:

The only money I eat out of it #245,200.00

Pay your debt auntie grin

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Kharol1234: 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lol
Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by justking(m): 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
That's criminal, arrest her!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Homiesjinxbank: 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
Sir, please Allow me to school you small. I'm sure you are aware of the tense relationship between the U.S and Russia.

So the reason Russia is saying no to the alliance between Ukraine and NATO is simple, Putin knows the U.S is very likely to hide Weapons in all Nato countries including Ukraine if it's allowed into the Nato membership..

that's a bad business for Russia, just imagine the U.S having both Defensive and attacking missiles in Ukrain? Russia feel threatened, and the U.S could attack Russia at any Fucking time. Russia would rather see Ukraine burned down.. Putin na smart man.. kudos to Putin..

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Mrbukus(m): 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
Scammers everywhere

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by vicfajeze: 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
sorry ooo
Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Carlyboi(m): 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
That’s why they tell some people to avoid keeping friends...reasons for this kinda warnings sometimes more than meets the eye

Friendship or keeping friends for some people is totally bad news and grave danger.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
The question is, is it in the bank?

I don't think so, cos if you present your BVN to the bank your image and biometric will be verified...

And if its doesn't match with the person applying for the loan...

You just won your self a free ride on police hilux to the nearest cell available...

Unless is an inside job, inside life things.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by jeff1607(m): 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
E don happen
Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Gubioma: 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
Dan Borno.....
Loan is bad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Brownshoe: 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ah! Kasala burst, las las
Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by BSH4u(m): 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
Chai! I remember one man who was preaching to me about that NIRSAL stuff 2 years ago.

He claimed it was a grant which CBN was disbursing through NIRSAL as COVID-19 relief funds. He also talked to me about SEM grants which was another bigger scam and asked me to pay 2k for my name to be processed immediately.

I blatantly refused. The people who paid are still waiting in vain for a grant that will never come grin
=====================================
Are you a sexúally frustrated lady/woman who has never experienced orgasm before, check my profile.
====================================

7 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by AgreatMan: 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
Thief grin, pay back your loan cheesy

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Lindajames1010: 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
Hope it's not the covid-19 grant that NIRSAL paid 2020?...because I don chop d money oo

16 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Hassanmaye(m): 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
vinceyinnovation:
Those who collected the loan and were deceived it was a grant... then used it to buy Iphone...

It's payback Time
They must pay back

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Damfostopper(m): 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
Get rich or die trying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by vicfajeze: 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
it happened 2 a friend of mine too

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
The girl might be a stingy human being..

Who know's
Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Gadafii: 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
She doesn't know where this her good friend resides, make she involve police

Friends like enemies

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by johnwegs(m): 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
Runaway!
Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by joyandfaith: 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
lalasticlala:
A lady, Queen Lolo, narrates how her friend scammed her and used her BVN and account number to collect loan from NIRSAL LOAN, all in the guise of COVID-19 funds.

It's really hard trusting people these days!

It is not about trust. It is about doing right thing. She should have asked people then. She has to pay back.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by whippersnapper(m): 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
Omo I dey avoid anything loan

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Brownshoe: 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
But i thought it was a grant, because my colleague collected 700k,,

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Deenillah(m): 5:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
Hantee, there's nothing anyone can do for you and that's just the truth.
It's your account, and your BVN.
You don chop but you no go fit clean mouth.

Better start thinking of how to pay back.
FACTOS

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Kutunban: 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
Sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Amputee Hawker: "Sometimes Pipo Dey Carry My Money Waka" (Video) / CBN Pegs Dollar Rate For School Fees, PTA At N375/$ / Building On Fire In Computer Village Ikeja (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.