Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan (25512 Views)

AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government / CBN Suspends All Loans To NIRSAL As Corruption Scandal Rocks Anchor Borrowers, / Nirsal Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by franciskainex: 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
Mutaultope:
Am in my house oooo .... the microfinance bank should come and arrest me now

no body dey pay back the loan
except u av 00:00 in all Nigerian banks. Your BVN will surely be blacklisted. Be careful with loans.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Klass99(f): 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Allisgud: 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
The worst is that girl go don add use that money go buy iphone

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by lukmammy(m): 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lindajames1010:
Hope it's not the covid-19 grant that NIRSAL paid 2020?...because I don chop d money oo

I didn't take the loan/grant though but I know if they are to arrest defaulters, government will need to build more correctional facilities

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by MufasaLion: 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
Klass99:

True, @ the NIN-BVN thing. Which is just sad grin

I like it, though. It's gonna aid in reducing fraud and the investigations of the Law Enforcement Agencies.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by tempusfugit: 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
Omo the thing surprise me
Doyou2019:

Agency fee wey pass 25% of the so-called loan. No be juju be that!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Beedude(m): 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
Amojii:
The question is from the bank?

I don't think so, cos if you present your BVN to the bank your image and biometric will be verified...

And if its doesn't match with the person applying for the loan...

You just won your self a free ride on police hilux to the nearest cell available...

Unless is an inside job, inside life things.
Did u bother to read the whole story ?
Kindly read well and research about NIRSAL COVID LOAN by FG.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by stag: 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
This is typical example of awoof dey run belle

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Beedude(m): 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lindajames1010:
Hope it's not the covid-19 grant that NIRSAL paid 2020?...because I don chop d money oo
Nothing like grant. Na loan. I got 180k in Nov 2020 and i will be paying 5k monthly for 36 months. Its not bad.
I deliberately applied for such low amount since i heard it was a loan.

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by just2endowed: 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
See as our money dey waist.... My taxed payers money.....
Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Beedude(m): 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

One friend I had that stays in Abuja stopped talking to me till date. She was so convinced she was helping me and just plainly shut me out when I wouldnt subscribe because I knew it had to be a scam. I didnt even suspect loan,my suspicion was money laundering. Biko try to meet with the bank to discuss how you would pay back your own share...and report the agent to the bank too. At least if you guys pay back the principal,even though inflation has halved it, it is better than being completely bad. Good luck.
Their is nothing the bank can do to the agent. All the money was disbursed to the BVN attached account which is hers.
How u decide to share ur loan is not their business.
Their business at the moment is how she want to repay it.
Note: It is a Federal Govt loan and it was in the agreement that anyone who refuse to repay will have any account linked to the BVN debited to recover the loan.
She will have to pay and learn from this going forward

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Solace92: 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
Gadafii:
She doesn't know where this her good friend resides, make she involve police

Friends like enemies
Why will she involve Police?

After all her BVN, Account details and I'm sure her Bio Data are used to get the money into her account.

I see all diz as greed from the lady side.
How on Earth will they tell you about something and you couldn't make research about it
The Bio data was used.. No Research
BVN and Account details was used... No Research
You Spent 245k from the money... No Research.

You got a text for repayment, you are now making stupid research shouting they have scammed you.

Oga, go and pay your loan jare make we hear word.
Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Solace92: 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
After all her BVN, Account details and I'm sure her Bio Data are used to get the money into her account.

I see all diz as greed from the lady side.
How on Earth will they tell you about something and you couldn't make research about it
The Bio data was used.. No Research
BVN and Account details was used... No Research
You Spent 245k from the money... No Research.

You got a text for repayment, you are now making stupid research shouting they have scammed you.

Oga, go and pay your loan jare make we hear word.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Beedude(m): 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
azikiweironsi:
Can anything work in this country ? So it is true that Government gave some palliative, loans whatever you may call it. But, what I'm driving at is the genuine people would never have access to all these benefits and at the same time we come to the social media shouting what has the government done even though I never like this present government anyway.
I have access to the COVID Loan and Survival Fund. I applied on my mobile phone and got paid.
The issue we have with people in the south is that , based on past experience people no longer trust anything coming from the govt and see it as a waste of time.
But u see the Northerns ; they always apply in masses for programs like this. And majority of them dont pull a fast one on theirselves like what the OP's friend did.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by ucvin: 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
Stc30 for sale 15k
Call 07019898988
Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by dammyco(m): 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
Awoof dey run Belle. No vex, try to start paying your debt
Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2022
My friend better pay up your loan. Stories! You collected and spent now you are talking trash
Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by TheKingsmann(m): 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
Klass99:

Lol, abeg who no like free money?

This govt does nothing for its citizens, even the so called covid relief funds and intervention, who benefited from it or how many households did?

If govt money enter my hand, I no sure sey I go wan pay am back o. The only motivation to do so, will be the scripture which says.......a righteous man pays his debts.

Otherwise, being blacklisted at the Credit Bureau as a debtor, jail time threats or seizure of properties, will not ginger or move me as such.
See rubbish talk undecided

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by oceanized25(m): 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2022
I took the money too o,though I also thought it was covid grant not loan,my friend just asked for my details this corresponded with the time federal government was giving little funds for covid n paid 15% of the money to the facilitators n also the friend took her cut, facilitators which are the microfinance bank workers said there will be no payment.
Few days back I saw the message too,but I have bigger things to worry about than that now...
TheKingsmann:
See rubbish talk undecided
ityP:

She should calm down abeg. Nobody would pay this loan
Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by oceanized25(m): 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2022
Unless they will be collecting any money that enters our main account via BVN n CBN long leg even at that I don't see them collecting that money from everyone
Mutaultope:
Am in my house oooo .... the microfinance bank should come and arrest me now

no body dey pay back the loan
Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Etimocracy(m): 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
Beedude:

Nothing like grant. Na load. I got 180k in Nov 2020 and i will be paying 5k monthly for 36 months. Its not bad.
I deliberately applied for such low amount since i heard it was a loan.

I got 180k as well. How did u arrive at the 36month repayment plan?
Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by gameboy727(m): 6:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
This loan isn't going to paid back at once I think. She'll pay back in instalments for a duration of 2 or 3 years. If she has a job she'd be able to offset the loan eventually.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by ityP(m): 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
oceanized25:
I took the money too o,though I also thought it was covid grant not loan,my friend just asked for my details this corresponded with the time federal government was giving little funds for covid n paid 15% of the money to the facilitators n also the friend took her cut, facilitators which are the microfinance bank workers said there will be no payment.
Few days back I saw the message too,but I have bigger things to worry about than that now...

No stress yourself. Na scam. Federal govt gave that money out without expecting anyone to pay back

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Testimony1988(m): 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
Hmmmmm, it's well, you just have to pay the loan, money of such nature are not always free of charge, next time you won't listen to anyone who tells you about such free money.
Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by gazza07(m): 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
This is serious. As it is, na miracle you need
Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by nedekid: 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
70 year old man!

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by sisisioge: 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
Beedude:

Their is nothing the bank can do to the agent. All the money was disbursed to the BVN attached account which is hers.
How u decide to share ur loan is not their business.
Their business at the moment is how she want to repay it.
Note: It is a Federal Govt loan and it was in the agreement that anyone who refuse to repay will have any account linked to the BVN debited to recover the loan.
She will have to pay and learn from this going forward

Wow! Wahala don wear cardigan for her be that o

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by SirMichael1: 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
Amojii:
The question is from the bank?

I don't think so, cos if you present your BVN to the bank your image and biometric will be verified...

And if its doesn't match with the person applying for the loan...

You just won your self a free ride on police hilux to the nearest cell available...

Unless is an inside job, inside life things.

Calm down bros. Stop using logic for everything. This loan was applied via an online platform.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by techWriter3: 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
reimburse your indebtedness nana
Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Feelings79: 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
Fcwilly:
My dear, don't be scared, just stop funding the account in question, inform a very good lawyer, and relax your mind and wait for them to make first move.
They are fools.
They can't do you anything because they never tell you it's loan.
They were plain told it was a loan!....many rushed to sign the terms and conditions without reading through it.Her BVN is her guarantor irrespective of whatever account she might use
Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by tesseract: 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
Nirsal loan is different from the covid relief grant. Let her go and rest. The micro finance bank itself won't pursue the matter because they are also guilty of the widespread fraud which involved taking out percentages from the loan.

A story on NL detailed how a woman applied for a NIRSAL loan, she got it but the MF bank took all of it without informing her until she got a message to start repayment. When she raised an alarm and contacted CBN and the bank, both CBN and the MF bank died the matter. They are all mad.
Make she relax abeg.

I refused to apply because anything like FG loan or grant or whatever initiative is just fraud and a means to launder more and more money by some highly placed individuals, No accountability on the part of the banks, the FG or even the facilitators.

They will claim that they are not aware that the MF banks are involved in a wide scale and well structured web of corruption and fraud. Nonsense.
Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Fcwilly: 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
Feelings79:
They were plain told it was a loan!....many rushed to sign the terms and conditions without reading through it.Her BVN is her guarantor irrespective of whatever account she might use

They were not told, I am aware of this particular micro bank, even head of civil service of the federation is aware of this issue of deceiving people to apply for grants whereas it's loan,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Pegs Dollar Rate For School Fees, PTA At N375/$ / Building On Fire In Computer Village Ikeja (pictures) / Please Help!!! My Access Bank Just Got Debited, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.