Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

•°• Technicalrex Vs Iantempo ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / •°• Technicalrex Vs Iantempo ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• (438 Views)

•°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• / •°• Kay9ine Vs Deepwaters007 ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• / •°• Deepwaters007 Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 •°• (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

•°• Technicalrex Vs Iantempo ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by JoeWendell: 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
Semi Finals

TechnicalRex vs IanTempo

Voting Criteria :

• Opener - 1 point

• Rhymes - 2 points

• Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

• Punchlines - 3 points

• Personals - 2 points

• Flow - 1 point

• Wordplays - 2 points

• Closer - 1 point

Rules

5 Bars and 65 Words per Bar to avoid too much stretching

• 3 votes or MORE ( Can still work another way in a 2 votes to 1 situation.. the Battler with MORE votes gets the win) to a single Battler gives him the win.

• Deadline is 9pm, February 7. 2022

• Verses should be posted by both
battlers on or not later than
deadline date.

• No biting, swaying, stretching,
feeding or recycling.

• No complaining about votes.

• A no show attracts a ban.

• No unnecessary comments

• No smearing comments about any
bar OR biting accusations without
proof.

• Whatever you feel is wrong with a
bar or verse - please put it in your
vote. Vote and state what you found
wrong.

• If there's anything you need to say
in defence of your verse please save
them for after voting's over.

• NO argument with established vets
OR voters.

• Battlers should not interject
between votes and voters should
just vote and leave it like that.

Note : Last Battler to check in....Post first!!!

1 Like

Re: •°• Technicalrex Vs Iantempo ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by TechnicalRex(m): 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
check

1 Like

Re: •°• Technicalrex Vs Iantempo ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by IanTempo(m): 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2022
Check
Re: •°• Technicalrex Vs Iantempo ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by JoeWendell: 8:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
Watching and waiting
Re: •°• Technicalrex Vs Iantempo ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by IanTempo(m): 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2022
I'm waiting on Rex
Re: •°• Technicalrex Vs Iantempo ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by JoeWendell: 8:44pm On Feb 07, 2022
TechnicalRex??
Re: •°• Technicalrex Vs Iantempo ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by TechnicalRex(m): 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
JoeWendell:
TechnicalRex??

let's do this baby.
Re: •°• Technicalrex Vs Iantempo ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by TechnicalRex(m): 8:55pm On Feb 07, 2022
This time I'm switching it!!

You might think it's impossible but I'm pulling the hat out of a bird// sleek wicked Rhyming, try to nab it and you're dead// my punches got feather weight that's why they go over your head//you can swallow your pride and allow it to digest//

My missiles go wherever I'm sending em//Clips go round the monkey like I put curves in em// We know he spits gibberish. And his lyrics 'all bum'. Like they got shitty tracks in em//After this battle, he'll need a Recovery like Eminem//
(Album)

In this field I'm a known vet// But this bitch is a clone cex// I'm out to expose the brainless maggit, this his part of the process// I'm so vexed//because rappers are intelligent but this slow vet//made me contact Beyonce because even she wouldn't Know less// (Knowles)

You think this is funny but I'm lost for words// how it was easy to kill with with jokes and lots of puns// hand you swallow those bombs to bomb// hit the detonator while he watching Comedy central, watch him Bust a gut//

The Race is won, my speed rate is really extra// he's panting for breath. I don't care I'm wicked and clever// my bars kept the criminal for human beings, no pressure// i pause, and he still won't catch up.. using features from DStv explorer//

1 Like 1 Share

Re: •°• Technicalrex Vs Iantempo ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by IanTempo(m): 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2022
Arranging my verse please gimme a second or two
Re: •°• Technicalrex Vs Iantempo ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by JoeWendell: 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
IanTempo:
Arranging my verse please gimme a second or two

What's the delay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: •°• Technicalrex Vs Iantempo ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by IanTempo(m): 8:59pm On Feb 07, 2022
Intro: No time to script so I'm gonna murder him with a frees!!!

i'm here on a heavenly mission like a retriever from God

to take his children to heaven but I'm sinister of course

yesterday was sunday . . i may have murdered this criminal with slugs

the rounds from my warships lifted his soul up like a believer in church!!

you were warned you didn't listen. .you wanted this beef right?

now you're eating it. . hope you mixed it with stew and rice

had I known won't be your case. .because your death will come as double trouble to weak minds

my blades will split your brain in two . . When you get to hell you can think twice

TechnicalRex:

I got BlessedMarshal? I couldn't get any of these new names. undecided lipsrsealed

you got lucky to be here. . There's no spiritual meaning of course

blessed would've cooked you. . That's a physical cooking for sure

but you pussy scared

you tip toed your way outta her grasp. .like a Typical rookie for fück

you dodged Marshall faster than Criminals running away from cops!!

i know your heart broke during the earth quake blast

you should watch what you eat. .or suffer tooth ache fast

or maybe have a running tommy. .like taking ya belly to the race tracks

if you feel butterflies in your stomach it's because you ate Caterpillars for breakfast!

my shooting gears got doppelganger vibes that bled niggas

how do you expect a bell noise from a scene where I held triggers?

shits fascinating how he looks like a pussy and also a shell eater

cos this cat swallowed clips from my twin guns till he became a dead ringer!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: •°• Technicalrex Vs Iantempo ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by JoeWendell: 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2022
Thanks for showing up. No comments please I'll tage judges in a minute
Re: •°• Technicalrex Vs Iantempo ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by JoeWendell: 9:04pm On Feb 07, 2022
TechnicalRex:
This time I'm switching it!!

You might think it's impossible but I'm pulling the hat out of a bird// sleek wicked Rhyming, try to nab it and you're dead// my punches got feather weight that's why they go over your head//you can swallow your pride and allow it to digest//

My missiles go wherever I'm sending em//Clips go round the monkey like I put curves in em// We know he spits gibberish. And his lyrics 'all bum'. Like they got shitty tracks in em//After this battle, he'll need a Recovery like Eminem//
(Album)

In this field I'm a known vet// But this bitch is a clone cex// I'm out to expose the brainless maggit, this his part of the process// I'm so vexed//because rappers are intelligent but this slow vet//made me contact Beyonce because even she wouldn't Know less// (Knowles)

You think this is funny but I'm lost for words// how it was easy to kill with with jokes and lots of puns// hand you swallow those bombs to bomb// hit the detonator while he watching Comedy central, watch him Bust a gut//

The Race is won, my speed rate is really extra// he's panting for breath. I don't care I'm wicked and clever// my bars kept the criminal for human beings, no pressure// i pause, and he still won't catch up.. using features from DStv explorer//
Re: •°• Technicalrex Vs Iantempo ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by JoeWendell: 9:04pm On Feb 07, 2022
IanTempo:
Intro: No time to script so I'm gonna murder him with a frees!!!

i'm here on a heavenly mission like a retriever from God

to take his children to heaven but I'm sinister of course

yesterday was sunday . . i may have murdered this criminal with slugs

the rounds from my warships lifted his soul up like a believer in church!!

you were warned you didn't listen. .you wanted this beef right?

now you're eating it. . hope you mixed it with stew and rice

had I known won't be your case. .because your death will come as double trouble to weak minds

my blades will split your brain in two . . When you get to hell you can think twice

you got lucky to be here. . There's no spiritual meaning of course

blessed would've cooked you. . That's a physical cooking for sure

but you pussy scared

you tip toed your way outta her grasp. .like a Typical rookie for fück

you dodged Marshall faster than Criminals running away from cops!!

i know your heart broke during the earth quake blast

you should watch what you eat. .or suffer tooth ache fast

or maybe have a running tommy. .like taking ya belly to the race tracks

if you feel butterflies in your stomach it's because you ate Caterpillars for breakfast!

my shooting gears got doppelganger vibes that bled niggas

how do you expect a bell noise from a scene where I held triggers?

shits fascinating how he looks like a pussy and also a shell eater

cos this cat swallowed clips from my twin guns till he became a dead ringer!!!
Re: •°• Technicalrex Vs Iantempo ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by JoeWendell: 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
Open for Votes :

Cc

Mrkang
Paayne - chief judge
ZachHugo
Absoul
Fluxmind
Whiz10
Hydrog3n
NastyNic
Souloho19
KidPaku
Redjohn2
Mikuz
Ibime
Emaprince
Jigsawkillah
Limerick
007Bruce
Teddybiyasi
Krone
Elymaxiimus
Guykhena
Iceskidd
Dklef
Testerfuze
Gottoboy
Obesemf
Lyricist
Funlordjnr
Devilmaycry
Dj5Naira - Chief judge
Joewendell - Chief Judge
Jangbajantis
Sarsaproko
Re: •°• Technicalrex Vs Iantempo ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by JoeWendell: 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
Reading and reading again will drop my verdicts soon
Re: •°• Technicalrex Vs Iantempo ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by JoeWendell: 9:35pm On Feb 07, 2022
Semi Finals

TechnicalRex vs IanTempo

Voting Criteria :

• Opener - 1 point Iantempo Nice bar! Although the wordplay is stale

• Rhymes - 2 points Iantempo

• Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points Iantempo grin

• Punchlines - 3 points Iantempo . not really really good

• Personals - 2 points Iantempo

• Flow - 1 point Iantempo

• Wordplays - 2 points TechnicalRex , just because Iantempo didn't have any apart from Warships/Worships which is a bit stale not because Rex did extremely good which he didn't because I think his wordies were forced

• Closer - 1 point Iantempo nice bar!

Iantempo - 12 vs T-Rex 2

Therefore

• MVGT - Iantempo

Iantempo this verse wasn't really dope. Your verse against deep was better but your opponent was just spitting that's what saved you. Take note.

1 Like

Re: •°• Technicalrex Vs Iantempo ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by Jangbajantis: 12:30am On Feb 08, 2022
Tempo won because his opponent was worse, not because he's better.

Rhymes - Nil (when you rhyme course with God or bird with dead, I quickly look away)

Similes/Mets - Tempo (the church line is decent, although warship/worship is overplayed)

Punchlines - Tempo (but nothing really wowing)

Personals - Nil (even though Tempo quoted Rex's past comment. Still nothing)

Flow - Rex (his lines were shorter. Tempo had some stretches here n there)

Wordplay - Nil (all bum/album? No way. Warship/worship? Nopes)

Closer - Tie (I like both equally)

1 Like

Re: •°• Technicalrex Vs Iantempo ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by Sarsaproko: 12:43am On Feb 08, 2022
Opener - Tempo
Rhymes- tie
S/M - Tempo
Punchlines - Tempo
Personals - nil
Flow - rex
Wordplay - tempo
Closer - tie

Mvgt - Iantempo
Re: •°• Technicalrex Vs Iantempo ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by ZachHugo(m): 11:53am On Feb 08, 2022
Opener, Closer, Punchlines, Metas, Wordplays and Rhymes - Tempo

Flow - Rex

The rest Tie

Verdict - Iantempo

2 Likes

Re: •°• Technicalrex Vs Iantempo ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by JoeWendell: 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
Thanks for the votes guys

Battle Closed!!!!!!!!!!!

IanTempo advances to the Next Round (FINALS)

(1) (Reply)

Open Callout. 4 Barz / Record A Song For #8000 With Free Online Promo/hypes/broadcast / Mixtape: Dj Famous Ft Egbaloaded – One Transaction [april Mix]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.