Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

•°• Kay9ine Vs Deepwaters007 ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / •°• Kay9ine Vs Deepwaters007 ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• (326 Views)

•°• Kay9ine Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 FINALS •°• / •°• Technicalrex Vs Iantempo ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• / •°• Deepwaters007 Vs Iantempo ™ Newbies Rap Battles Tournament 2022 •°• (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

•°• Kay9ine Vs Deepwaters007 ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by JoeWendell: 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
Semi Finals

Kay9ine Vs Deepwaters007

Voting Criteria :

• Opener - 1 point

• Rhymes - 2 points

• Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

• Punchlines - 3 points

• Personals - 2 points

• Flow - 1 point

• Wordplays - 2 points

• Closer - 1 point

Rules

5 Bars and 65 Words per Bar to avoid too much stretching

• 3 votes or MORE ( Can still work another way in a 2 votes to 1 situation.. the Battler with MORE votes gets the win) to a single Battler gives him the win.

• Deadline is 9pm, February 7. 2022

• Verses should be posted by both
battlers on or not later than
deadline date.

• No biting, swaying, stretching,
feeding or recycling.

• No complaining about votes.

• A no show attracts a ban.

• No unnecessary comments

• No smearing comments about any
bar OR biting accusations without
proof.

• Whatever you feel is wrong with a
bar or verse - please put it in your
vote. Vote and state what you found
wrong.

• If there's anything you need to say
in defence of your verse please save
them for after voting's over.

• NO argument with established vets
OR voters.

• Battlers should not interject
between votes and voters should
just vote and leave it like that.

Note : Last Battler to check in....Post first!!!

1 Like

Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Deepwaters007 ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by Kay9ine: 2:21pm On Feb 07, 2022
Check

Today I'm drying deepwaters up cheesy
Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Deepwaters007 ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by Deepwaters007: 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
check mehn, I found out about this yesterday though but I'm pleased to be given another opportunity. This time no messing around

9pm it is
#FREEWIN

1 Like

Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Deepwaters007 ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by Kay9ine: 6:23pm On Feb 07, 2022
Deepwaters007 are you ready?
Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Deepwaters007 ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by Deepwaters007: 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
Yes I am, I'm waiting for deadline wink
Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Deepwaters007 ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by JoeWendell: 8:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
• Verses should be posted by both
deadline date.

If you're both ready you can post now. What deadline are you waiting for?
Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Deepwaters007 ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by Deepwaters007: 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
uote author=JoeWendell post=110045130]• Verses should be posted by both
deadline date.

If you're both ready you can post now. What deadline are you waiting for? [/quote]

Okay I'm posting now, Kay9ine lost after I do
Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Deepwaters007 ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by Deepwaters007: 8:34pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kay9ines Mutilation

Last time out you lit homes up like a Chandelier| But this time you'll get Bossed around without proper care|You could try to fight back if you was a Musketeer|Regardless, I'm pulling the Strings of this Puppeteer | (Puppet here)

In his last bout homes caged him like a house puppy in it's early days| now the dogs all grown up, Stepping up to a nigga with a deadly rage| How do you stand a chance against me when your punches are already lame| you won omms and you let that shit get to your head till you had a smelly brain!! |

Your last verse was filled with threats no fire| coupled of recycled Mets, fact is Canine is a dog with small teeth. The pets a biter|. you paid a couple of judges to vote for you well it's time for the vets to retire| the only reason they left homes for you is because their rents expired!!|

I'm the trending topic, you can check my net views| nobody talks about the dog, He ain't even worth some texts too|
A broke dog with a fake gun who ain't go the Scents too| if this ABA made 9 spray It's just aboki perfumes |

He'll stand a chance if this was dogs sport| But since it ain't, you can pick his corpse at the bus stop| I'm out to kill a dog ready to take a Mugshot| But reality intervened when I heard he Got shot| KAY died from his own 9. . Death by Gunshot!!|

#FREEWIN

1 Like

Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Deepwaters007 ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by Kay9ine: 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2022
Okay. dropping now grin
Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Deepwaters007 ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by Kay9ine: 8:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
ILLy SCripTEd BaRz fOR DeEpWaTErS007

× I brought the P.J mask to give him Amulets Rampage/ NOT something he's used to _____ I'm here to cause a different damage/ Steady attacks to his EYES ______ Mess his SIGHT with different Light Rays / when I'm done, I'll leave him seeing RED _____ Silhouette Challenge!!! /

× After I Burned homes down, I escaped through the Sewers/ floating down H20 ____ I dropped his body in a River/ that's where I met my next foe ______I quickly pulled out my Revolvers / I let my Arms Swing at deep waters like ocean swimmers!!/

× i'm always battle ready like I'm in the Marines forever/you are here with Nothing sweet like Caffeine resellers/__________My Tactics are clever/_________ brought big Knives sharpened to sever/ This bandit, whenever/_____ I spot him
My BLADES will ROTATE in Deep waters like Submarine propellers!! [/I] /

× I know you don't got lyrics/ and your flows lack Rythms/___I'll blast you from behind for spiting some old ass gimmicks/_____in deep there shall be a sober victim/___ Cos I left 3 ROUNDS at his back, like Iphone PRO MAX Series!!/

× Still spitting with Wicked intent/ brought in an axe and some knives as well/ to peel his flesh after flesh till it's really condemned/______after this he'll be needing [i] No other body
like Wizkid and Tems!! /

1 Like

Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Deepwaters007 ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by JoeWendell: 8:38pm On Feb 07, 2022
Deepwaters007:
Kay9ines Mutilation

Last time out you lit homes up like a Chandelier| But this time you'll get Bossed around without proper care|You could try to fight back if you was a Musketeer|Regardless, I'm pulling the Strings of this Puppeteer | (Puppet here)

In his last bout homes caged him like a house puppy in it's early days| now the dogs all grown up, Stepping up to a nigga with a deadly rage| How do you stand a chance against me when your punches are already lame| you won omms and you let that shit get to your head till you had a smelly brain!! |

Your last verse was filled with threats no fire| coupled of recycled Mets, fact is Canine is a dog with small teeth. The pets a biter|. you paid a couple of judges to vote for you well it's time for the vets to retire| the only reason they left homes for you is because their rents expired!!|

I'm the trending topic, you can check my net views| nobody talks about the dog, He ain't even worth some texts too|
A broke dog with a fake gun who ain't go the Scents too| if this ABA made 9 spray It's just aboki perfumes |

He'll stand a chance if this was dogs sport| But since it ain't, you can pick his corpse at the bus stop| I'm out to kill a dog ready to take a Mugshot| But reality intervened when I heard he Got shot| KAY died from his own 9. . Death by Gunshot!!|

#FREEWIN
Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Deepwaters007 ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by JoeWendell: 8:38pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kay9ine:
ILLy SCripTEd BaRz fOR DeEpWaTErS007

× I brought the P.J mask to give him Amulets Rampage/ NOT something he's used to _____ I'm here to cause a different damage/ Steady attacks to his EYES _____ Mess his SIGHT with different Light Rays / when I'm done, I'll leave him seeing RED _____ Silhouette Challenge!!! /

× After I Burned homes down, I escaped through the Sewers/ floating down H20 ____ I dropped his body in a River/ that's where I met my next foe ______I quickly pulled out my Revolvers / I let my Arms Swing at deep waters like ocean swimmers!!/

× i'm always battle ready like I'm in the Marines forever/you are here with Nothing sweet like Caffeine resellers/__________My Tactics are clever/_________ brought big Knives sharpened to sever/ This bandit, whenever/_____ I spot him
My BLADES will ROTATE in Deep waters like Submarine propellers!! [/I] /

× I know you don't got lyrics/ and your flows lack Rythms/___I'll blast you from behind for spiting some old ass gimmicks/_____in deep there shall be a sober victim/___ Cos I left 3 ROUNDS at his back, like Iphone PRO MAX Series!!/

× Still spitting with Wicked intent/ brought in an axe and some knives as well/ to peel his flesh after flesh till it's really condemned/______after this he'll be needing [i] No other body
like Wizkid and Tems!! /
Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Deepwaters007 ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by JoeWendell: 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
No comments. I'll tag judges in a bit

1 Like

Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Deepwaters007 ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by JoeWendell: 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2022
Open for Votes :

Cc

Mrkang
Paayne - chief judge
ZachHugo
Absoul
Fluxmind
Whiz10
Hydrog3n
NastyNic
Souloho19
KidPaku
Redjohn2
Mikuz
Ibime
Emaprince
Jigsawkillah
Limerick
007Bruce
Teddybiyasi
Krone
Elymaxiimus
Guykhena
Iceskidd
Dklef
Testerfuze
Gottoboy
Obesemf
Lyricist
Funlordjnr
Devilmaycry
Dj5Naira - Chief judge
Joewendell - Chief Judge
Jangbajantis
Sarsaproko

1 Like

Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Deepwaters007 ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by JoeWendell: 9:21pm On Feb 07, 2022
I'll drop my verdict soon, taking my time to read both verses properly but Iike what I'm seeing although you can do better but I like what I'm seeing. grin
Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Deepwaters007 ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by JoeWendell: 10:25pm On Feb 07, 2022
Semi Finals

Kay9ine Vs Deepwaters007

Voting Criteria :

• Opener - 1 point - Kay9ine , Nice

• Rhymes - 2 points - Tie , both batllers improved.

• Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points - Tie , Not too many references

• Punchlines - 3 points - Tie . Both did good

• Personals - 2 points - Tie . Both did good too

• Flow - 1 point - Tie , Nice pattern you guys

• Wordplays - 2 points - Deepwaters007

• Closer - 1 point - Kay9ine , nice bar

Kay9ine - 2 vs Deepwaters007 - 2

Close Battle but based on enjoyability

• MVGT - Kay9ine!!!!

I had to read and read and read to pick a winner
Nice battle dawgs cheesy
Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Deepwaters007 ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by Jangbajantis: 12:48am On Feb 08, 2022
If I go with the criteria this should be a draw match, but I would give K9 the win for his consistency. Deepwater started his first two bars with a hype to his opponent. Same mistake MGK made when he was dissing Em. Diss in one line and compliment in the next.
For whatever reason you don't give your opponent props. If you do you'd be handing him your own points for free! It doesn't matter he is truly dope. You make him look weak and cheap, and you punch him real hard like your enemy.

So, that being said, MVGT - K9

1 Like

Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Deepwaters007 ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by Sarsaproko: 10:50am On Feb 08, 2022
Mvgt kay9ine

1 Like

Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Deepwaters007 ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by JoeWendell: 11:42am On Feb 08, 2022
JoeWendell:
Open for Votes :

Cc

Mrkang
Paayne - chief judge
ZachHugo
Absoul
Fluxmind
Whiz10
Hydrog3n
NastyNic
Souloho19
KidPaku

Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Deepwaters007 ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by ZachHugo(m): 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
Enjoyable brawl

Voting Criteria :

• Opener - 1 point Kay9ine

• Rhymes - 2 points Tie

• Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points Deepwaters

• Punchlines - 3 points Kay9ine

• Personals - 2 points None

• Flow - 1 point Deepwaters

• Wordplays - 2 points Deepwaters

• Closer - 1 point Tie

Deep 5 and 9ine 4

Verdict - Deep

3 Likes

Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Deepwaters007 ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by JoeWendell: 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
Paayne

Souloho 19

Absoul

Dj5naira

votes are needed here, need to round this up.
Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Deepwaters007 ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by dj5naira(m): 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
• Opener - 1 point - Kay9ine

• Rhymes - 2 points - Kay9ine

• Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points - Kay9ine

• Punchlines - 3 points - Deepwaters007

• Personals - 2 points - Deepwaters007

• Flow - 1 point - Kay9ine

• Wordplays - 2 points - Kay9ine

• Closer - 1 point - Kay9ine/Deepwaters007

1 Like

Re: •°• Kay9ine Vs Deepwaters007 ™ NRBT 2022 Semi Finals •°• by JoeWendell: 10:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
Battle Closed!!!!!!!

Kay9ine advances to the next round

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Showdemcamp(sdc) Dropped A Classic This Day Last Year With Clonewars Vol Iv / To All Nl Rappers / An Incredible Event In A Pandemic? Battle Of The Sounds Season 2 - The Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.