Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Breaking....Akwa Ibom People Declare Prof Osinbajo Wanted As President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking....Akwa Ibom People Declare Prof Osinbajo Wanted As President. (815 Views)

Osinbajo Wanted To Give Out Southern Lands For His Ruga / Crowd Hails Vice President Prof Osinbajo Today At Alimosho, Lagos State. / BREAKING: Akwa Ibom Governor Allegedly Disrupts Assembly Sitting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking....Akwa Ibom People Declare Prof Osinbajo Wanted As President. by UncommonReports(m): 5:14pm On Feb 05, 2022
Akwa Ibom people declare Prof Yemi Osinbajo wanted as President in 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking....Akwa Ibom People Declare Prof Osinbajo Wanted As President. by Truthisunique3: 5:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
The coward no know say express don leave am

Presidency have started coming out to support their candidate

4 Likes

Re: Breaking....Akwa Ibom People Declare Prof Osinbajo Wanted As President. by UCyril: 5:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
Akwa ibom will support Peter obi their in-law. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Breaking....Akwa Ibom People Declare Prof Osinbajo Wanted As President. by TheRareGem1(f): 5:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
Osinbajo all the way
Re: Breaking....Akwa Ibom People Declare Prof Osinbajo Wanted As President. by sharpden: 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
cheesy

How can a benefactor talk when his master is crying

4 Likes

Re: Breaking....Akwa Ibom People Declare Prof Osinbajo Wanted As President. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
ok
Re: Breaking....Akwa Ibom People Declare Prof Osinbajo Wanted As President. by Michelle70(m): 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
I read it as "declared him wanted" grin

I

Re: Breaking....Akwa Ibom People Declare Prof Osinbajo Wanted As President. by Idiko1: 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
Nobody on the present ticket of APC led government is qualified for the position of dog catcher in any market within Nigeria or even beyond.
Re: Breaking....Akwa Ibom People Declare Prof Osinbajo Wanted As President. by Shooyie: 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
Prof Osinbajo remains the people’s choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking....Akwa Ibom People Declare Prof Osinbajo Wanted As President. by Michelle70(m): 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
Idiko1:
Nobody on the present ticket of APC led government is qualified for the position of dog catcher in any market within Nigeria or even beyond.
neither does anyone qualified in other parties.
Re: Breaking....Akwa Ibom People Declare Prof Osinbajo Wanted As President. by johnmartus(m): 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
He better make himself available at the nearest police station.
Re: Breaking....Akwa Ibom People Declare Prof Osinbajo Wanted As President. by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
Re: Breaking....Akwa Ibom People Declare Prof Osinbajo Wanted As President. by DEROXMAN: 6:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
smiley My candidate

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking....Akwa Ibom People Declare Prof Osinbajo Wanted As President. by SlayerForever: 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
Idiko1:

Re: Breaking....Akwa Ibom People Declare Prof Osinbajo Wanted As President. by Banmeallday: 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
20 hungry folks claiming AKWA IBOM is Akwa Ibom wanting the picture picture VP to run

Yeah...sure..... NIGGER AREA THINZ
Re: Breaking....Akwa Ibom People Declare Prof Osinbajo Wanted As President. by MikoB: 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
Truthisunique3:
The coward no know say express don leave am

Presidency have started coming out to support their candidate
Why are you disturbing the space of Internet because of your hate for the yorubas, for your own information, there is no way apc can choose any other zone in the South except South West, they have 5 sitting governors as a bargain, let me inform you, taking away the presidency from South West, will make every other diffferent interests in sw to come together and fight with one voice, and that will be distrastrous for the party, the worst the cabal if truly it exists can do is to not give osinbajo or tinubu ticket, but they MUST give it to another South westerner, I put that must in capital letter, for your likes to understand, ameachi that cannot deliver his local govt for apslc is the one you are hyping, very funny. I rest my case for now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking....Akwa Ibom People Declare Prof Osinbajo Wanted As President. by Truthisunique3: 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
MikoB:

Why are you disturbing the space of Internet because of your hate for the yorubas, for your own information, there is no way apc can choose any other zone in the South except South West, they have 5 sitting governors as a bargain, let me inform you, taking away the presidency from South West, will make every other diffferent interests in sw to come together and fight with one voice, and that will be distrastrous for the party, the worst the cabal if truly it exists can do is to not give osinbajo or tinubu ticket, but they MUST give it to another South westerner, I put that must in capital letter, for your likes to understand, ameachi that cannot deliver his local govt for apslc is the one you are hyping, very funny. I rest my case for now.
the thing pain you that you can't talk without paragraph

Yoruba Muslims have been in pains since this development unfolded today

My own is to rub it in till it sinks, your governors that had no say when pro tinubu oshomole was ostracized and buhari took full charge of his party would also have no say Las Las

Your are between the devil and blue sea, beggers are not choosers

Buhari has dared you people if you don't fall in line like loyal slaves to gift power to pdp

And we know you would rather quench than see an Igbo man in pdp become president or vice

So you are stucked with buhari and just making empty noise just as buhari used tinubu in 2015 reused him in 2019 because a slave had no choice

2 Likes

Re: Breaking....Akwa Ibom People Declare Prof Osinbajo Wanted As President. by MikoB: 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
Truthisunique3:
the thing pain you that you can't talk without paragraph

Yoruba Muslims have been in pains since this development unfolded today

My own is to rub it in till it sinks, your governors that had no say when pro tinubu oshomole was ostracized and buhari took full charge of his party would also have no say Las Las

Your are between the devil and blue sea, beggers are not choosers

Buhari has dared you people if you don't fall in line like loyal slaves to gift power to pdp

And we know you would rather quench than see an Igbo man in pdp become president or vice

So you are stucked with buhari and just making empty noise just as buhari used tinubu in 2015 reused him in 2019 because a slave had no choice
I am not a bigot, so I don't care who becomes the president what I wrote earlier was just the plain truth, only intellectual political gifted person can understand, Buhari is not stupid,for your own information there are three governors in the forefront of the convention coming up, lalong, el rufai, and bagudu those three guys are the ones fronting for someone , and guess who? It's not tinubu or ameachi if you are smart you will know who they are fronting for, I just gave you some expo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking....Akwa Ibom People Declare Prof Osinbajo Wanted As President. by Truthisunique3: 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
MikoB:

I am not a bigot, so I don't care who becomes the president what I wrote earlier was just the plain truth, only intellectual political gifted person can understand, Buhari is not stupid,for your own information there are three governors in the forefront of the convention coming up, lalong, el rufai, and bagudu those three guys are the ones fronting for someone , and guess who? It's not tinubu or ameachi if you are smart you will know who they are fronting for, I just gave you some expo.
lol, little boy go and sleep you know nothing

No gov is nearing that seat, buhari has interest in who takes over and has hand picked him already

If you had a brain you would remember he talked about elimination

All elected officials including the VP, govs, senators have immunity from such

2 Likes

Re: Breaking....Akwa Ibom People Declare Prof Osinbajo Wanted As President. by MikoB: 10:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
Truthisunique3:
lol, little boy go and sleep you know nothing

No gov is nearing that seat, buhari has interest in who takes over and has hand picked him already

If you had a brain you would remember he talked about elimination

All elected officials including the VP, govs, senators have immunity from such

This faceless forum encourages people like you to insult anybody, I am sure I can give birth to you, because it's obvious from your reasoning, who is talking about a governor becoming the president! the most likely person for now is osinbajo, buhari is not obasanjo or a ruged politician, that explains why he couldn't do shit to saraki for four years he tormented apc. Buhari will need to be ruged to make amaechi the candidate, I will not border to reply you again, but mark this post a South westerner will be apc's candidate,dont delete your profile, I will only write you again after the primaries. Thank you and God bless
Re: Breaking....Akwa Ibom People Declare Prof Osinbajo Wanted As President. by Truthisunique3: 11:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
MikoB:

This faceless forum encourages people like you to insult anybody, I am sure I can give birth to you, because it's obvious from your reasoning, who is talking about a governor becoming the president! the most likely person for now is osinbajo, buhari is not obasanjo or a ruged politician, that explains why he couldn't do shit to saraki for four years he tormented apc. Buhari will need to be ruged to make amaechi the candidate, I will not border to reply you again, but mark this post a South westerner will be apc's candidate,dont delete your profile, I will only write you again after the primaries. Thank you and God bless
I should be telling you not to run either as yorubolt

Keep consoling yourself Yoruba man have future under buhari

I leave you with a quote from tilumbu that has better experience than you

When he saw he was in the hole of Buhari he stopped digging and handed his defeat

It's a game of chess not your emotions,

Osinbajo that can't save his aides from been sacked by buhari won't be able to save himself

Ameachi has given Nimasa director, nddc posts, etc where osinbajo can't give his office clerk a job

2 Likes

Re: Breaking....Akwa Ibom People Declare Prof Osinbajo Wanted As President. by Bastardlyrich: 11:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
MikoB:

How will a Yoruba Muslims win when ss/se won't vote for a Yoruba Muslim or christian.
You claim to be as old as tinubu but your conscience cannot tell you is the turn of the se or we the brave ijaws.
Let me see how a fake Yorobad Muslims will win.
Dan bayerebes

1 Like

Re: Breaking....Akwa Ibom People Declare Prof Osinbajo Wanted As President. by techWriter3: 11:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
MikoB:

Politics 101, and it is 6 states instead of 5 governors (in the context of the presidency). Honestly, I think Seyi Makinde should decamp to APC, because there is no major obstacle in Oyo APC.

1 Like

Re: Breaking....Akwa Ibom People Declare Prof Osinbajo Wanted As President. by Elvictor: 12:22am On Feb 06, 2022
techWriter3:

Politics 101, and it is 6 states instead of 5 governors.

APC have 6 governors in SW?

SOPHISTICATED MO.RONS

1 Like

Re: Breaking....Akwa Ibom People Declare Prof Osinbajo Wanted As President. by adamsmith914: 12:59am On Feb 06, 2022
DEROXMAN:
smiley My candidate
Osinbajo we know.
Re: Breaking....Akwa Ibom People Declare Prof Osinbajo Wanted As President. by MikoB: 5:49am On Feb 06, 2022
techWriter3:

Politics 101, and it is 6 states instead of 5 governors (in the context of the presidency). Honestly, I think Seyi Makinde should decamp to APC, because there is no major obstacle in Oyo APC.

Just relax and take your popcorn and be watching how events shape up in the coming days, SW bloc is the real deal that decides the direction of political turf in nigeria, its obviously too late to outsmart them in the coming election, if you had to do that, you ought to have started since I mean any opposition to SW bloc in apc. I have decided not to reply the other lamenting moniker again because I don't have energy for unworthiness, as for oyo, I didn't mention it because is govern by pdp, of course oyo state apc will support the decision of others. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Breaking....Akwa Ibom People Declare Prof Osinbajo Wanted As President. by Truthisunique2: 6:30am On Feb 06, 2022
MikoB:

Just relax and take your popcorn and be watching how events shape up in the coming days, SW bloc is the real deal that decides the direction of political turf in nigeria, its obviously too late to outsmart them in the coming election, if you had to do that, you ought to have started since I mean any opposition to SW bloc in apc. I have decided not to reply the other lamenting moniker again because I don't have energy for unworthiness, as for oyo, I didn't mention it because is govern by pdp, of course oyo state apc will support the decision of others. Thanks
south west domination ended when pro tinubu group were kicked out national headquarters

This bicycle you are sleeping on amaze me

Tinubu wife won't be crying if tinubu group weren't kicked out of party hold

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Only Female Member Of The Nigeria Delegation For Independence / The Nigerdelta Not The Yorubas Or Igbos Or Even The Fulani Is The Problem Of NIG / 25 Year Old Woman Who Raped A 4 Year Old Boy May Spend Rest Of Her Life In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.