Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,751 members, 7,806,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her (17842 Views)

Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? / Toasting A Huge Mid 40s Lady While I'm Mid 30s.. / "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by blinking001(m): 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
waziri4biz:

What is the meaning of this?
Is this how bitter your life is that you go to my profile to express this level of bitterness. If you're so mature how come you have the time to be this petty.... Go and get a life. You are the type who reign insults on people for asking for advise.... Nothing you said was a valid point but a perfect reflection of a sad life.... Go and get a life sir... If you have no intelligent response simply keep mute... Oloriburuku..
E warrior, woman the use you do yeye for real life. Lol
On a serious note now. When a woman starts being disrespectful to you, it's always an indication that she doesn't find you attractive and manly enough, it's time you take the long walk. Women shouldn't be taken seriously especially Nigerian women.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by fikayormi(m): 4:16pm On Feb 07, 2022
blinking001:

On a serious note now. When a woman starts being disrespectful to you, it's always an indication that she doesn't find you attractive and manly enough, it's time you take the long walk. Women shouldn't be taken seriously especially Nigerian women.

E go better for you my bro , na their fellow men they fit bash , see as woman dey Mumu him, one sense the op no get , she will beat him soon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by waziri4biz: 4:18pm On Feb 07, 2022
DonroxyII:

She wants You to Flare Up. Common with Hot Tempered(Aggressive) ladies.

E.g. if she is reporting someone/Situation to You, Just start helping Fight the person and na she go dey tell You "it's OK, It's ok" it's settled.

She wants you to take the fight and fight not just listening grin ....

The way you controlled hot tempered ladies is to take the fight away from them and Assume the flare then when you guys are together Train Her on conflict management. She will listen to you then settled out the craze away from her head with Good s.x.

That Fire is needed to nurture your home not Fighting everywhere. Next time, she will tell you how she was calm in the face of storm.

Then you have a controlled fire meant for cooking not burning the house.
You are very insightful boss

3 Likes

Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by waziri4biz: 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2022
blinking001:

Lols I get your point though. She apologized since..
Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by waziri4biz: 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2022
Truvelisback:
U weren't replying her when she wanted. U were just listening as if u weren't interested in what she was saying. U were just like, talk make u hang up or u don talk finish?
Nice perspective though.... Thanks
Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by Tezzi(m): 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
grin grin grin funny shit
Scientists:
Why not transfer your Dick to her when she is explaining.
Just imagine pulling off and squizing it into her aggressive mouth. Woof wroof wroof mmmh mmmh mmmh wroof. Only that sound alone will drive away both aggressive and aggressed into a steamy gumy situation
Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by DonroxyII: 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
waziri4biz:

You are very insightful boss
welcome but becareful before she turn you to fight Fight person Yourself grin ...
Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by frozen70(f): 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
waziri4biz:
Hey house I need your views on this matter. When my girlfriend is talking to me or texting me I usually take my time to listen over the phone and ensure she gets the undivided attention then when she notices I'm silent the next thing she start blowing off on me like I'm pissing her off and she could even go as far as hanging up before getting to know if I was only silent because I was SINCERELY listening. This time around she hung up and after calling her back to know if she truly hung up I ended the call because I lost it this time.... But share your views anyways

You get time to tolerate nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Your girl no get respect and she's impatient.

Red flag but if you wan continue who am I to stop a moving train? undecided

Damn straight
Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2022
DonroxyII:

She wants You to Flare Up. Common with Hot Tempered(Aggressive) ladies.

E.g. if she is reporting someone/Situation to You, Just start helping Fight the person and na she go dey tell You "it's OK, It's ok" it's settled.

She wants you to take the fight and fight not just listening grin ....

The way you controlled hot tempered ladies is to take the fight away from them and Assume the flare then when you guys are together Train Her on conflict management. She will listen to you then settled out the craze away from her head with Good s.x.

That Fire is needed to nurture your home not Fighting everywhere. Next time, she will tell you how she was calm in the face of storm.

Then you have a controlled fire meant for cooking not burning the house.

My brother you fit enter one chance one day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by waziri4biz: 1:18am On Feb 08, 2022
fikayormi:

E go better for you my bro , na their fellow men they fit bash , see as woman dey Mumu him, one sense the op no get , she will beat him soon
Your bitterness is alarming
Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by Omniman(m): 11:20am On Feb 10, 2022
sad
Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by elganzar(m): 11:22am On Feb 10, 2022
brosom:
When I hear u say woman, I thought u re referring to ur wife.

But on opening the thread, I discovered it was just ur Gf and u re disturbing us? Abeg disturb us when you've wife her only then will I give advice.

Well for now, I have nothing to say to u as u re [b]SIMP[/b]ly the best.

The way you ppl misuse this word...
Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by seyz91(m): 11:22am On Feb 10, 2022
No view to share

Go deal with the wahala you called Girlfriend

By the way, nigerian vagina people are problems, another complicated creatures, you can never undersand them

Hope you do send or give her money on regular basis sha, cuz na only money dem dey love and dey date, besides that, you are a dead body to them undecided
waziri4biz:
Hey house I need your views on this matter. When my girlfriend is talking to me or texting me I usually take my time to listen over the phone and ensure she gets the undivided attention then when she notices I'm silent the next thing she starts blowing off on me like I'm pissing her off and she could even go as far as hanging up before getting to know if I was only silent because I was SINCERELY listening.

This time around she hung up and after calling her back to know if she truly hung up I ended the call because I lost it this time....

But share your views anyways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by 1opinion: 11:24am On Feb 10, 2022
Have you spoken this with her?
waziri4biz:
Hey house I need your views on this matter. When my girlfriend is talking to me or texting me I usually take my time to listen over the phone and ensure she gets the undivided attention then when she notices I'm silent the next thing she starts blowing off on me like I'm pissing her off and she could even go as far as hanging up before getting to know if I was only silent because I was SINCERELY listening.

This time around she hung up and after calling her back to know if she truly hung up I ended the call because I lost it this time....

Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by sukkot: 11:27am On Feb 10, 2022
you sef next time say EHN EHN EHN EHN after every end of sentence . or OK OK OK OK cheesy cheesy
Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by Irishrena1(f): 11:27am On Feb 10, 2022
You could indicate you're listening by interjecting here and there with

"Mm mm, yeah?, I see, so, I don't think so, lol, it didn't matter, could mean something different you know?, yeah I'm listening, for real?"

Keeping entirely silent might make her feel like she's bothering you

1 Like

Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by mastermaestro(m): 11:32am On Feb 10, 2022
Double0h7:
Silence isn't listening it's Silence. Active listening requires cues like "ahem, yeah, ok, I understand." Then you respond with something like "ok I heard xy and z." If you're just silent then that could be interpreted as passive aggressive.

Thanks for lecturing him for free. wink

1 Like

Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by turawaa(m): 11:33am On Feb 10, 2022
waziri4biz:

Listening hear doesn't work on phone conversation unlike Face to Face.

One need to add "Ajasa" during explanation of the person like " wow, ehn, OK, etc...so the person will know that you are with him/her...

Unlike physically when eye contact only can do it all
Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by mrdipye(m): 11:41am On Feb 10, 2022
Red flag
Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by LikeAking: 11:46am On Feb 10, 2022
waziri4biz:

Stop simping
Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by PrinceFredo(m): 11:50am On Feb 10, 2022
Women with walaha is like 1 and 2
Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by lomprico(m): 11:51am On Feb 10, 2022
waziri4biz:

You sef, next time be doing huh! Ehh! Ehe! Hmm, Nnnn when she it talking.
Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by Drone95(m): 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ahmed0336:

[color=#770077][/color]
Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by suffering: 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
I don't see the point of bringing boyfriend and girlfriend matters here. With the ages of Nairaland members it won't surprise me to find out my useful advice is being dished to a fourteen year old SS 1 boy. See, if she's not your fiancée, do not give a Bleep. Her position right now is transient. Na husband and wife matter suppose concern me.

The problem is you're trying to solve her issues. Women do not like that and it makes a man boring. Listen to her problems, say "okay" and continue with your life. If she complains that you don't fix her problems, do it once or twice then go back to listening. If you're not satisfied after all this, find another girlfriend.
Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by saintnegroid(m): 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ahmed0336:

... Wrong and quick judgement... The girl is okay... The guy is at fault, if someone is gisting with you on phone, you should at least be saying things like yes, when, okay to show that you are following.... If the girl do not hear such response, she will think you are not interested in the gist... I guess sometimes she will be pausing to say ' hello, are you there '
Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by LesbianBoy(m): 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
OP I want tp believe you are joking angry
Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by Munzy14(m): 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
All those ladies dating guys in their 20's abeg where una gather strength from?
Mstchwww lipsrsealed

That was an off point undecided
Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
Munzy14:

Mstchwww lipsrsealed

That was an off point undecided
Are you in your 20's? una wahala too much,una dy sabi pick fights over little things.Guy's in their latec30's and early 40's are very calm and matured and will not easily pick on you when you are been silly and dramatic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? / A Thread For Faithful Partners / Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.