Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Complete Guide To Minting Your First NFT On Opensea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Complete Guide To Minting Your First NFT On Opensea (631 Views)

We Reduced Minting Of Naira To Boost Electronic Transactions – CBN / How I Made #300k Selling My Artwork Is Nft On The Crypto Spacious / BREAKING: FG Sells 21% Stake In Minting Firm To CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Complete Guide To Minting Your First NFT On Opensea by lukastech01: 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
Here's A Step-By-Step Guide On How to Mint Your Very First NFT (Non-Fungible Tokens) on OpenSea Market place — So, if you have less or no idea about NFTs, you are on the right page.

This article might be lengthy but I'll try to make it understandable, you can also drop a comment wherever you're stuck in the minting process and I'll come through via the comment section.

Also, before we start, it’s important to note that the below won’t teach you how to make money from your NFTs. It will guide you to mint your first NFT and place it for sale on OpenSea, it is the simplest way that anyone can easily understand.

So, An NFT or a Non-Fungible Token is a digital asset that is stored in the blockchain. — Digital assets are files created electronically, and that exist as data held on a digital storage drive or computer system.

— Why is it called a “Non-Fungible Token”?

A Non Fungible Asset is unique and cannot be directly interchangeable with each other and the Value of the NFT is given by the community.

NFTs are way beyond JPEGs & Gifs as many believe, because of their Uniqueness, NFTs can represent an Art, a picture, a meme, a tutorial, a skit, a tweet, a Song, Music Video, basically any digital asset. NFTs also Work Perfectly For Real Estate.

You may wonder, "Can't I right-click save the NFT without purchasing?" This is true, but you would not be able to sell it at the value of the original.

[b]— WHO CAN CREATE NFTS?
[/b]Anyone, from artists to entrepreneurs, musicians, videographers, social media influencers, and even TikTokers can create an NFT. No experience is necessary, and as long as someone can prove they created or legally own the content, they can mint an NFT.

Although, Millions of NFTs are desperately waiting for a buyer that will never come.

So, if you are here “only for the money,” you better think twice, or instead, better divert into other technology trends that are making waves.

CONTINUE READING

Re: Complete Guide To Minting Your First NFT On Opensea by Rabihe: 5:42am On Feb 06, 2022
Following
Re: Complete Guide To Minting Your First NFT On Opensea by Amely: 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
We're a small team located in Barcelona. We have been working for about 6 years in the creation of a product for crypto enthusiasts: traders, investors, artists and gamers. With https://chainers.io/ we want to unite all these personalities under one roof. Initially this was going to be a board game but now that NFTs are here we thought what better way than to make it a metaverse.

(1) (Reply)

Bar Soap Mould's and Cutter For Sale / You Want A Web/graphic And A UI/UX Designer I Will Do Your Job Before Payment / Best Q4 October KDP No Content And Low Content Niches - 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.