Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me (1279 Views)

What Is The Worst Sin A Christian Can Commit / TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them / The Worst Kind Of People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by BigSarah(f): 11:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]You are not Successful Enough to be an Atheist embarassed cry, I'd never forget that statement.
Was the Christian better than I was? No angry
What about now? I don't know didn't keep in touch after that undecided
Maybe it's because it's true , but I'm not an Atheist I'm agnostic...
Maybe there is a God and he just doesn't want to be bothered, I can't blame him we humans are pesky and needy..
If I were God I would block humans too.

Well Tomorrow would Make it Exactly 3 Years Since I stepped into a church or any religious arena, Four years since I Bothered "God"...

Best Decision I Took..

Atheist and Agnostics what's the worst thing Theists have said to you?

5 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by GabrielYulaw(m): 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
I didn't know you gotta make money first before becoming an atheist grin

Well, I can't recall the worst thing a religious person said to me. But I do know that Je$us himself would become an atheist after spending a day with Nigerian Christians. Our collective hypocrisy would make him beg his father to blow the trumpet right now grin

7 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by Kobojunkie: 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
BigSarah:
Maybe there is a God and he just doesn't want to be bothered, I can't blame him we humans are pesky and needy..

Well Tomorrow would Make it Exactly 3 Years Since I stepped into a church or any religious arena, Four years since I Bothered "God"...
Best Decision I Took..
So you are here to announce to us how the words of a one you believed to be Christian rules your life still 3 years on? undecided
Congratulations! undecided
Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by BigSarah(f): 4:04am On Feb 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So you are here to announce to us how the words of a one you believed to be Christian rules your life still 3 years on? undecided
Congratulations! undecided

No I'm celebrating 3 years of happy weekends with no needless commitments..

I don't care about those words, I find it funny actually

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
Congrats BigSarah you made the right choice.

5 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2022
Being a Christian is all about responsibility no true disciple of Christ will ever taunt you for choosing not to be a Christian because we know it's about selfless services which is not natural! Matthew 16:24
So if you've decided not to be a Christian it's your choice and i believe you must have weighed the matter seriously! Luke 14:28 smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by Dtruthspeaker: 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2022
BigSarah:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]You are not Successful Enough to be an Atheist embarassed cry, I'd never forget that statement.
Was the Christian better than I was? No angry...

It was a church goer who told you so. A Christ Follower would in deed be better than you and would almost not say anything but he silently watches as the Truth Will Speak for Itself.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by Dtruthspeaker: 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
BigSarah:

No I'm celebrating 3 years of happy weekends with no needless commitments..

I don't care about those words, I find it funny actually

You know, we know you are Lying, marriage, children etc issues, but we know that if we wait, The Truth will Speak!

And we would be here Waiting!
Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by Dtruthspeaker: 9:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
Comradewhy:
Congrats BigSarah you made the right choice.

Exactly what Satan told Female Adam when she decided she was going to damn the consequences and disobey God!
Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by Dtruthspeaker: 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Being a Christian is all about responsibility no true disciple of Christ will ever taunt you for choosing not to be a Christian because we know it's about selfless services which is not natural! Matthew 16:24 ...)

Then, you did not see Elijah mock the other side, under The Law of "There is a time to tend and a time to see; A time to love and a time to hate; A time of War and a time of peace

A time to contest and a time to refrain from contesting.
Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Exactly what Satan told Female Adam when she decided she was going to damn the consequences and disobey God!
Not my business,I have no business with your statue.

Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by Dtruthspeaker: 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
Comradewhy:

Not my business,I have no business with your statue.

Neither do I boy, neither do I! grin
Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Neither do I boy, neither do I! grin
Then don't quote me talking about your statue:

Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by Dtruthspeaker: 9:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
GabrielYulaw:
... Our collective hypocrisy would make him beg his father to blow the trumpet right now grin

We His Followers have beaten you to it! grin We are begging Him and have been pleading to Him to beg Father to tell Referee of this World, to end this Match called world, even right Now!

Let the Winners carry their Cup and celebrate whilst the Losers go to their house of SHAAME!

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by Dtruthspeaker: 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
Comradewhy:

Then don't quote me talking about your statue:

But you are quoting me! grin grin
Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

But you are quoting me! grin grin
You did first.

Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by Dtruthspeaker: 9:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
Comradewhy:

You did first.

Yep, then I ought to deed it last! grin
Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Yep, then I ought to deed it last! grin

Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by Dtruthspeaker: 9:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
Comradewhy:

I am just a C.C (Cool Cat) grin
Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by BigSarah(f): 9:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

It was a church goer who told you so. A Christ Follower would in deed be better than you and would almost not say anything but he silently watches as the Truth Will Speak for Itself.

grin Okay
Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Then, you did not see Elijah mock the other side, under The Law of "There is a time to tend and a time to see; A time to love and a time to hate; A time of War and a time of peace
A time to contest and a time to refrain from contesting.

Elijah had issues with people who claimed they are worshiping his God whereas they're not ready to abide by the rules of his God, this is totally different because this person chose to stop worshiping completely so she's not opposing your way of worship by erecting another form of worship! undecided

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by BigSarah(f): 9:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You know, we know you are Lying, marriage, children etc issues, but we know that if we wait, The Truth will Speak!

And we would be here Waiting!

Commitments are what ruin the purpose of life (life has no defined purpose tho, just a cascade of decisions), what other animals really have commitments?

I just don't want to be bothered.
Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by Dtruthspeaker: 9:50pm On Mar 14, 2022
BigSarah:

Commitments are what ruin the purpose of life (life has no defined purpose tho, just a cascade of decisions), what other animals really have commitments?

I just don't want to be bothered.

That is for you people who live under The Curse of God.

Christ Followers obtain every good thing that should be received in this world, eg a house,in these days of cars, he must have one, married with sweet sweet love peace, great food and eating, sweet jobs, dancing daily etc. grin

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by Dtruthspeaker: 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Elijah had issues with people who claimed they are worshiping his God...

"Had issues"! That is the operative word!
Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

"Had issues"! That is the operative word!
As long as she's not setting up any form of worship i personally has no issue with her! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by anu3: 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
BigSarah:
Was the Christian better than I was? No angry
What about now? I don't know didn't keep in touch after that undecided
Maybe it's because it's true , but I'm not an Atheist I'm agnostic...

Best Decision I Took..

Sister, I wasn't even looking forward to doing any commenting tonight, but here goes...

Please, before you call anyone a christian, be sure to check according to the new testament standard (I don't mean Perfection, but Christlikeness).

I myself stopped going to church back in 2014, cos most church founders, pastors and their members are more concerned about Money and Honour in the World; not Jesus and His Kingdom.

Hence, most called christians or church goers are just living in a world of the delusion thinking their saved according to their church religion or doctrine: the Proof is they don't Obey Jesus according to the New testament; most even see the Words of Jesus as Foolishness.

If you want eternal life, Repent of Sin and WORLDLINESS: Look at Jesus and His True examples like Paul. Be Baptized in Water, Read and Obey His Words in the new testament...

And Forget People, Modern Pastors after the Order of Judas and False Prophet Balaam who went Astray because of Money and Popularity...

May Jesus bless you...
Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by LordReed(m): 8:18am On Mar 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Being a Christian is all about responsibility no true disciple of Christ will ever taunt you for choosing not to be a Christian because we know it's about selfless services which is not natural! Matthew 16:24
So if you've decided not to be a Christian it's your choice and i believe you must have weighed the matter seriously! Luke 14:28 smiley

So you are not a true disciple since you have taunted me several times for not believing as you do.
Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:37am On Mar 15, 2022
LordReed:

So you are not a true disciple since you have taunted me several times for not believing as you do.
Your case differs!
This person only declared her opinion but you are criticizing people having faith so as you're trying to taunt them for having faith that's of no sense to you you shouldn't be the one complaining when you're paid in your own coin! smiley
Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by LordReed(m): 8:58am On Mar 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Your case differs!
This person only declared her opinion but you are criticizing people having faith so as you're trying to taunt them for having faith that's of no sense to you you shouldn't be the one complaining when you're paid in your own coin! smiley

You are admitting you are not a real disciple of Jesus going by your own criteria. Didn't Jesus tell you to not do an eye for an eye?
Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:09am On Mar 15, 2022
LordReed:

You are admitting you are not a real disciple of Jesus going by your own criteria. Didn't Jesus tell you to not do an eye for an eye?

Eye for an eye simply means hurting people in revenge so i never hurt you but when you're trying to insult my intelligence then i will make you look like a fool! wink
Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by LordReed(m): 9:16am On Mar 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Eye for an eye simply means hurting people in revenge so i never hurt you but when you're trying to insult my intelligence then i will make you look like a fool! wink

Read what you wrote again:

MaxInDHouse:

So you are breaching your own conditions.
Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:25am On Mar 15, 2022
LordReed:

Read what you wrote again:
So you are breaching your own conditions.

You didn't stop at choosing not to believe but quoting people like me to argue each time i speak with others! wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslim Dies, Sees Hell, Meets Jesus As Savior / Why They Were Taught To Die Fighting? / The City That God Has Prepared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.