Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

What Kind Of Sister Is This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Kind Of Sister Is This? (30231 Views)

My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help / Zimbabwean Man Takes Used Condoms To Court As Prove Of Sister Inlaw’s Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Sister Is This? by newbornmacho(m): 1:39am On Feb 06, 2022
Please how can a 44 year old be coming to marry a 17 year old girl?

And my sister is excited, and my mom is saying if shes happy she has no problem?

What is money?

And I'm looking like I'm a mad man for telling my sister I'm not in support.

I wish I could nail this guy on something...like if he's ever been married ( which he denies) or some sort of scandal....
How will my only sister get married to someone 27 years her senior?

For God sake angry

Please help me, what should I do

If I talk now they will say I hate women

We've had a very angry family meeting this night and this girl is bent on going...
Abi na jazz?

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by newbornmacho(m): 1:44am On Feb 06, 2022
I wish my dad was still alive

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Amotolongbo(f): 1:44am On Feb 06, 2022
newbornmacho:
Please how can a 44 year old be coming to marry a 17 year old girl?

And my sister is excited, and my mom is saying if shes happy she has no problem?

What is money?

And I'm looking like I'm a mad man for telling my sister I'm not in support.

I wish I could nail this guy on something...like if he's ever been married ( which he denies) or some sort of scandal....
How will my only sister get married to someone 27 years her senior?

For God sake angry

Please help me, what should I do

If I talk now they will say I hate women

We've had a very angry family meeting this night and this girl is bent on going...
Abi na jazz?
calm down alaye.
The anger is conspicuous from your post grin

If that is her wish and the family is in support, just leave her.

181 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by newbornmacho(m): 1:45am On Feb 06, 2022
Amotolongbo:
calm down alaye.
Ok ...but what if this guy is manipulating her and she is in turn manipulating my mom.

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by PALAPALA02(m): 1:54am On Feb 06, 2022
What matters is if they both truly love and understand each other very well.

Afterall Kanu Nwakwo married his wife when she was 18yrs and he was well over 30s (real age and not football age o) when e married her. Though is football age stated that he was 28 when he married her.

So if your sis feels she understands him, then just try to respect her sense of judgment.

its no big deal

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Kobicove(m): 1:57am On Feb 06, 2022
newbornmacho:

Ok ...but what if this guy is manipulating her and she is in turn manipulating my mom.

He's not manipulating her...

Your sister wants to marry an already made man with money that's why she's so keen on it undecided

163 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Modernizer: 1:58am On Feb 06, 2022
[quote author=PALAPALA02 post=109993462]What matters is if they both truely love and understanding rai. so what will happen when hes 70 and shes 43...hope i will not be solving family problems by then?

8 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Modernizer: 2:00am On Feb 06, 2022
Kobicove:

Your sister wants to marry an already made man with money that's why she's so keen on it undecided

Wrong advise

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by newbornmacho(m): 2:02am On Feb 06, 2022
Kobicove:

Won't she go to school first

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by newbornmacho(m): 2:03am On Feb 06, 2022
PALAPALA02:
What matters is if they both truely love and understanding each other very well.

After Kanu Nwakwo married his wife when she was 18yrs and he was well over 30s when e married her. So its no big deal

She's not seeing clearly...she's not at all

26 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by BabbanBura(m): 2:35am On Feb 06, 2022
newbornmacho:

She's not seeing clearly...she's not at all

Most likely na the guy first give am adult food and the thing dey sweet am!

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Boogyman557: 2:40am On Feb 06, 2022
Holly Gram cool

Abeg allow her to ENJOY her LIFE..

AGE is nothing but a NUMBER..

If she is HAPPY den let her be..

Wat ever goes wrong and which we DNT pray 4, is for her to LEARN..

LIFE is a TEACHER..

EITHER u LEARN d HARD way or D easy WAY..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN

46 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by yuping(m): 2:54am On Feb 06, 2022
lipsrsealed people telling a 17 year old girl to marry, nawaooo ask yourself at 17 what were you doing? Chase that man away, if he means well for your sister he will let her be haba.

199 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by okoroemeka(m): 3:34am On Feb 06, 2022
newbornmacho:

even to me it is your sister that is manipulating the guy,stop poking the hornet nest,your sisters mind is already made up and obviously the guy is wealthy which is the major reason she is adamant on marrying him,I am afraid you have already made yourself an enemy with your soon to be in-law for refusing to endorse the marriage,leave your sister alone and face your own life,your refusal meant nothing in this case,it is your sisters and mothers consent that is necessary not you,don't be a joy killer.

15 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Tokskob2008: 3:53am On Feb 06, 2022
17 to 44, the difference is way too much but then if they are both ok with each other I see no issue there since no one is forcing her to marry the man.

It's her life, let her make her choice and live with whatever the outcome is no be you go marry her abi so let her be!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by ednut1(m): 4:01am On Feb 06, 2022
Na poverty and hardship cause am

41 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by ruggedboych: 4:37am On Feb 06, 2022
If he can take care of her no issue, leave them alone. Love is blind

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by illicit(m): 4:55am On Feb 06, 2022
Leave her

Experience is the best teacher

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by helinues: 5:33am On Feb 06, 2022
Money, Money, Money

8 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by helinues: 5:35am On Feb 06, 2022
Amotolongbo:
calm down alaye.

If that is her wish and the family is in support, just leave her.

Her wish?

What do 17 year old girls know about life, life and relationship?

Would you hand out your daughter for marriage at such age?

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by endy69: 5:36am On Feb 06, 2022
okoroemeka:
even to me it is your sister that is manipulating the guy,stop poking the hornet nest,your sisters mind is already made up and obviously the guy is wealthy which is the major reason she is adamant on marrying him,I am afraid you have already made yourself an enemy with your soon to be in-law for refusing to endorse the marriage,leave your sister alone and face your own life,your refusal meant nothing in this case,it is your sisters and mothers consent that is necessary not you,don't be a joy killer.
In Igbo land women don't decide marriage. The OPs father is late so, if he's the first son, he has replaced their father and if he says the marriage won't work then, the umunna won't approve the marriage. And biblically, marriage is between the two families. OP calm down if you be Igbo now, you for get case. And it seems you allow your mother to undermine your decisions. I know she's your mother but you're the man of the house now

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 06, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

Abeg allow her to ENJOY her LIFE..

AGE is nothing but a NUMBER..

If she is HAPPY den let her be..

Wat ever goes wrong and which we DNT pray 4, is for her to LEARN..

LIFE is a TEACHER..

EITHER u LEARN d HARD way or D easy WAY..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN
Mandem your kala don spoil ne?

13 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 06, 2022
Just imagine. Poverty.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Boogyman557: 6:14am On Feb 06, 2022
Kingsuave:
Mandem your kala don spoil ne?
Holly Gram cool

D KALA de REST 4 MAIN LAND..

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN

6 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 06, 2022
Let her be! Or do you have a husband for her?

Like your Mom said, if it makes her happy, so be it.

The ones that Married their age mate/grade, are they any happier or fufilled?

She's the one going there. Not you. Whatever she encounters there is not going to affect you ( directly), so look away or you too go and marry a smally tongue.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by 9jayes: 6:38am On Feb 06, 2022
What are you guys saying, d age difference between my wife I is 31 years. I married her at dat same age nd we're still happily married till date after 20+ years. God will I will marry another one(18-22 year old) when I clock 70.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 06, 2022
I think its better to let her marry now than for her to finish getting all the degrees on earth and men will be running away when she is 32 years.

By that time, when she is older, she will be looking for a partner and swear, it won't be easy to compete with the teens that men will be picking up by then. This is the time she can easily marry. Have kids and heal fast, still get flat tummy on top. She will get her shape back fast due to her youth. Be a young and pretty mom. By the time her kids are big, she will still be young and flexing.

She won't get this kinda man if she's older o, craving for her and begging her.

35 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dead Baby Found Abandoned Inside A Gutter In Benin (photo) / My Father Dragging My Mom's Property With Me, how the Issue Was Resolved / My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.