Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

What Kind Of Sister Is This? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Kind Of Sister Is This? (30238 Views)

My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help / Zimbabwean Man Takes Used Condoms To Court As Prove Of Sister Inlaw’s Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Carot: 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
Amotolongbo:
I am not the cause of your parents’ life misfortune
come here, let me nut inside your commercial pussy. How much per hour
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Carot: 4:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
Walkee:
that's a lie. Some states in Nigeria accept 16 years old as adults. All the northerners publicly marrying 12 years olds what has anyone done about it? Majority of married women married below 17 years of age. Girls below 17 gets pregnant everyday and give birth there's nothing anyone can do about it. You think I'm emotional like you? I don't even like children to begin with, if she gets pregnant at 16 am I going to kill her?
do you find 17, 18 year olds attractive
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Walkee: 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
Carot:
do you find 17, 18 year olds attractive
how many 18 years do you know?
Do all 17, 18 years olds look the same?
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Amotolongbo(f): 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
Carot:
come here, let me nut inside your commercial pussy. How much per hour
I do charge the same amount your mother charges you to “nut inside her commercial pussy” sir!

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by newbornmacho(m): 4:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
Double0h7:

Orphans? As in the man died?

I don't even look at it like that! When Op's sister is 30 her husband will be nearly 50! She could be a widow before she reaches his current age... AGE IS MORE THAN A NUMBER!

Nearly 60 oo
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
newbornmacho:

44-17

My mom is on her side vehemently
Thanks for the correction, the gap is too much..She doesn't know anything about marriage yet! Count yourself out of it Oga. Give them your reasons and if she insist; let her go. Its not advisable.. It doesn't worth it. Is the said man bank rolling your family or what; even at that.
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by CountVersailles(f): 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
QuinModah:
angry

She is not even up to the legal age in Nigeria. The 44yrs old man Is not okay,
Legal age in that joke of a country? Do you realise some of your senators marry 13-year-old kids?

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Carot: 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Even in 2-3 years she will not be mature for marriage. Marriage was not made for teenagers and people barely out of their teens.

All the old men predating on teenage girls know why they do so. It is never for her. Selfishness in men didn't begin today.
what baffles me is when they say they are in luv. What does a minor know about luv
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Double0h7(f): 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
newbornmacho:

Nearly 60 oo

Bro! The math is too much grin
When she's 27 then he'll be 54! So when she's 30 he'll be nearly 60! Age is more than a number but what can you do. She wants to be a nurse to her husband let her...
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Carot: 5:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
Tzar:
You are partially wrong.
1. Generally, all women are physically & physiologically ready for marriage at 16yrs.
2. They are legally ready at 18yrs.
3. Finally, mentally they are ready at different ages between 18yrs and infinity
You could be 40yrs and be mentally immature for marriage and be 18yrs and mentally ready for marriage.

The difference in age counts for nothing. There are many 18+ who married and had a lifelong of a great marriage and 40yrs + whose marriage did not last 48hrs.

false. What kind of people are this ones?
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Carot: 5:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
Walkee:
boys of 12 would gladly get married if they could find a wife. Which woman would marry a 12 years old boy?
You online people like to pretend as if women don't only marry a man who can slave his life away to an early grave in order to provide for them. If this 44 years old man didn't have money and probably a good car and respectable house and financial stability you think the 17 years old would be dying to marry him?
What ethics are you even talking about?
What's the difference between a 17 years old girl and an 18 years old girl? Most 16 years old girls already know everything about sex, abortion etc. A 16 years old girl is the equivalent of a 26 years old boy when it comes to sex. If she gets pregnant for the man, is the omniscient elder brother going to rip the foetus out of her womb?
false.
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Carot: 5:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
Spherical77:
I beg to disagree @bolded

My course mate and also a friend in school told me how she met a man immediately after her secondary School. This man was in his mid 30s while she was just 18. This man spoilt her silly. The love the man had for her was pretty much. She was also in love with this man. This man gave her life that her parents couldn't afford because she was from a poor home. This man washes her panties with her monthly flow. This man spoilt not only her but her friends and people around her. He proposed to marry her and she gladly accepted. She's from Abia while the guy is from Imo state. He wanted to come and meet her people for marriage and other neccesities. This my friend was also in love with this guy also. Her family stood their ground that she would never get married at this young age without education. Though the guy promised to see her through school. To cut
God will bless you for speaking the truth. You shall not lack
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Carot: 5:19pm On Feb 06, 2022
Walkee:
this one is different. You will only be right if she's able to nab a better partner in future regardless of how good your intentions were. I have many sisters. I know some who didn't marry a suitor because of things some siblings said. The ones that never got a better partner forever blame the siblings that brought hindrance to their life.
this guy sef. Your thoughts n opinions is archaic and obsolete. You belong to d ancient world. You dont belong to dis era
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by lusid: 5:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
Walkee:
it's not even his decision. A 17 years old girl can build a perfect home. She doesn't have to do much.

If the brother stops her from marrying him, she will only appreciate if she's able to get a better partner in the future. If she somehow ends up with an inferior partner she will forever blame the guy for bringing hindrance to her life. The best thing is to advise her, if she insists you let her be
blood of jesus. What type of human being is this?
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by ibinaboonline: 5:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
Chai.
newbornmacho:
I wish my dad was still alive
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by NemoDatQuod(m): 5:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
My only concern is that she is not yet of legal age, which is 18 years, though it seems the individual with parental responsibility (her mother) is in support.

You need to make sure you understand that you have no rights whatsoever to dictate what she does with her life. Focus on your own life and leave her's alone. Think how you will feel if I come to Naija, find you and force you to do things you don't want to do.
Leave your sister alone. Expend all that energy on making yourself a better person, starting with learning that you have no control or rights over a family member, especially one who is approaching legal age and who still have someone with parental responsibility around her.

If there is any shame, it is hers, not yours. Though I'm finding it difficult to understand what you are driving at. Women age faster than men physically. If the guy has decided that he wants a still fresh looking wife when he gets to 77 years ( the wife will be 50 then), It's nobody's business except that of him and his wife. If you want to have a 75 years old wife by your side when you get to 77, that's also your own choice.
Leave that couple alone. Counsel your mum not to allow them get married until your sister is 18. That's the best you can do for now.

newbornmacho:
Please how can a 44 year old be coming to marry a 17 year old girl?

And my sister is excited, and my mom is saying if shes happy she has no problem?

What is money?

And I'm looking like I'm a mad man for telling my sister I'm not in support.

I wish I could nail this guy on something...like if he's ever been married ( which he denies) or some sort of scandal....
How will my only sister get married to someone 27 years her senior?

For God sake angry

Please help me, what should I do

If I talk now they will say I hate women

We've had a very angry family meeting this night and this girl is bent on going...
Abi na jazz?

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by BRATISLAVA: 5:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
Carot:
what baffles me is when they say they are in luv. What does a minor know about luv

There's no love, just selfish desires that they feel a young virgin will satisfy.

To test how sincere that love is, watch how they object to another old man coming for their minor daughters hand in marriage.
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by BRATISLAVA: 5:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
Walkee:
boys of 12 would gladly get married if they could find a wife. Which woman would marry a 12 years old boy?
You online people like to pretend as if women don't only marry a man who can slave his life away to an early grave in order to provide for them. If this 44 years old man didn't have money and probably a good car and respectable house and financial stability you think the 17 years old would be dying to marry him?
What ethics are you even talking about?
What's the difference between a 17 years old girl and an 18 years old girl? Most 16 years old girls already know everything about sex, abortion etc. A 16 years old girl is the equivalent of a 26 years old boy when it comes to sex. If she gets pregnant for the man, is the omniscient elder brother going to rip the foetus out of her womb?

Why don't you ask which 12 year old girl truly wants to marry an old man? All the ones who have poisoned foolish old men doesn't give you a clue that the act of child relationships/marriages is unethical and distasteful? Have you volunteered to speak with such girls to see the damage it has caused them? Kindly do so, and get back to us with the findings. Otherwise you can support what you don't understand.

Also, which woman wouldn't want to marry a 12 year old boy? You think women don't need someone to manipulate for their needs? Someone to mould and truck into servitude to them? It's something only men can find logic to do, right?

Because children know about sex and are curious about it, that according to you means that they must have sex with old men and marry them? If they were responsible having sex, why do they need to do abortions? They abort because it isn't right. You don't have a point.

You're probably one of the rape apologists who believe that because a girl has a boyfriend and has sex with him on some days, she doesn't have a right to not want to on other days because she's been having sex already.

Women marry men who have slaved away at a 9-5 behind a desk? While she is doing nothing inside his his home? How many women have you met slaving away at jobs of recent, or you live on Mars where only men slave away? Miss me with your red pill false whataboutisms.

Your logic is terribly skewed and flawed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Tzar(m): 5:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
I clearly separated physiological, legal and mental maturity dude. I understand your Nigerian thinking. That is why you people still collect feeding money from your parents at 21yrs. Most parents abroad will kick your lazy matured asses out at 18-19yrs!
I deal with facts. You are the one that has boxed yourself into shallow thinking. Physical maturity means they have matured enough biologically to have sex and procreate. Which is partially the aim of marriage.

Just think outside your myopia and Google age of consent around the world. Hope you know consent means legally allowed to have sex & kids?
I hope you know that even in the US, age of consent ranges from 16-18yrs?
In Australia age of consent is 15yrs. Canada is 16yrs

https://www.populationu.com/gen/age-of-consent-by-country

Carot:
false. What kind of people are this ones?
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by saintruky(m): 5:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
How old was Regina when Ned married her?
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by BRATISLAVA: 5:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
Tzar:
You are partially wrong.
1. Generally, all women are physically & physiologically ready for marriage at 16yrs.
2. They are legally ready at 18yrs.
3. Finally, mentally they are ready at different ages between 18yrs and infinity
You could be 40yrs and be mentally immature for marriage and be 18yrs and mentally ready for marriage.

The difference in age counts for nothing. There are many 18+ who married and had a lifelong of a great marriage and 40yrs + whose marriage did not last 48hrs.

1. Teenagers aren't ready for marriage at 16, except to men who want to manipulate and use teenagers for their sexual ends and control them. Maturity isn't by having breasts, hips, a uterus and a vagina. That is what men think maturity is, because it fulfills their sexual cravings for a young virgin. Afterwards they claim the little girls they put themselves in relationships with are fish brains. What do you expect from a child?

2. Because they are legally ready at that age, to satisfy cradle snatchers, that means that you must get a teenager to marry? Can we stand and look at these things ethically, rather than desperately trying to support putting little girls in situations that little boys aren't put in? The law says that fornication and adultery are not illegal and you should make up where you can, must you fornicate and commit adultery because of that or will you stand ethically to know it is right or wrong? Same laws have loopholes for you to marry your cousins and aunts, but you have refused to though they are hot enough for you. Why?

3. Mentally they aren't ready for it. You people have simply convinced yourselves that boys of 18 are brainless so that older men can have sex with teenagers young enough to be their daughters. What is scary about being with older women who are mature, fear of being caught out in manipulations? At 18 many girls are interested in their lives until an older man comes to derail them with his manipulative brand of love.

The justification for such relationships it's getting old. Let the girl mature and grow to a point where she can make informed and decisions, not from infatuation, intimidation and trying to please and elder who has promised her sex and money.

This wouldn't be something you would fight for if it were a 44 year old man and a 17 year old boy in love.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Carot: 5:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
Tzar:
I clearly separated physiological, legal and mental maturity dude. I understand your Nigerian thinking. That is why you people still collect feeding money from your parents at 21yrs. Most parents abroad will kick your lazy matured asses out at 18-19yrs!
I deal with facts. You are the one that has boxed yourself into shallow thinking. Physical maturity means they have matured enough biologically to have sex and procreate. Which is partially the aim of marriage.

Just think outside your myopia and Google age of consent around the world. Hope you know consent means legally allowed to have sex & kids?
I hope you know that even in the US, age of consent ranges from 16-18yrs?
In Australia age of consent is 15yrs. Canada is 16yrs

https://www.populationu.com/gen/age-of-consent-by-country

do you know most minors in the US still live with their parents? Do you know most american citizens dont marry on time aside the ones that have babymamas n babydaddys

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by SmithRussell(m): 5:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mercychen:
Let her be! Or do you have a husband for her?

Like your Mom said, if it makes her happy, so be it.

The ones that Married their age mate/grade, are they any happier or fufilled?

She's the one going there. Not you. Whatever she encounters there is not going to affect you ( directly), so look away or you too go and marry a smally tongue.
Would you give out your 17 year old daughter, or allow your younger sister to marry just because “it makes her happy”, as if she knows what makes her happy? Damn!

Op, don’t take advice from any female moniker..

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Albertone(m): 6:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
9jayes:
What are you guys saying, d age difference between my wife I is 31 years. I married her at dat same age nd we're still happily married till date after 20+ years. God will I will marry another one(18-22 year old) when I clock 70.

By my calculations,you should be around 68+.And you're still posting Sell or Buy your PayPal, Payoneer, Fiverr, Upwork, PM, BTC, iTunes, Gift cards e.t.c ??

Dey lie small small na!
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by enonche85(m): 6:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
Kobicove:

He's not manipulating her...

Your sister wants to marry an already made man with money that's why she's so keen on it undecided

I think I agree with you comrade.
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Ayo081(m): 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mercychen:
Let her be! Or do you have a husband for her?

Like your Mom said, if it makes her happy, so be it.

The ones that Married their age mate/grade, are they any happier or fufilled?

She's the one going there. Not you. Whatever she encounters there is not going to affect you ( directly), so look away or you too go and marry a smally tongue.
wow undecided
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Feelings79: 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
tayo60:
See yourself! After you don over bang and over use that old cargo / wild horse finish with several abortions. And that one would think say she don see husband in you. Calling a lady of 33yrs old cargo,what will you now call a lady of 43? If you jilt that lady and she curses you, you are doomed. U men think you can do whatever you like to a woman and later dump her ass for a younger girl and go scott free? Do you even think of what will happen to her after you have jilted her, someone that has come along way with you? Marriage is not about marrying a younger girl but a woman who gives you peace and happiness. Don't worry by the time you are 70yrs and can no longer satisfy her sexually, she will start cheating on you with security man, driver and d likes.
l can't be blamed for her been overused by men.l only met her in the last five years having passed through many sex partners.she can't curse me as it won't work,l didn't disvirgin her.Naturally she's now too old for me as she's overwise and can't be brought under my subjective control as she has passed through too many hands, each exposing her to different lessons of life.One wonders why they didn't marry her if she was such a wife material.That men have used her and found her unworthy of being wifed is enough red flags for me.make una dey reason with us too
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by princewarri1985: 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
Carot:
paedophile! Am calling the police to come and arrest you. Dont doubt me. I know where you
I will give you my address in warri here please come and arrest me, an 18 year old girl is an adult in Nigeria and that's what the law says, please arrest me
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Walkee: 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
lusid:
blood of jesus. What type of human being is this?
if we look very well now we will discover that your mother might not have even been 17 when she got married.
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Tzar(m): 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
You are asking me those questions? Do you know how many High School sweethearts go get married immediately after high school?
FYI, I lived in these places, so I know what I am saying.
Unlike Nigeria where you are all forced to go to tetiary institutions to make a decent living, high school grads at 16-18 already have jobs they can manage with. Many of them don’t even go to college after high school.

Carot:
do you know most minors in the US still live with their parents? Do you know most american citizens dont marry on time aside the ones that have babymamas n babydaddys
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Tzar(m): 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
You clearly assumed a lot of things on my behalf. Where did I write that 18year old males are not affected by the same yardsticks?. Which scripture or ethics are you using to justify your position?
The Bible & Quran clearly states that a child can be married off as soon as they enter puberty. Although medically for females, that may not be appropriate, because the cervix is still too narrow at 11-14yrs, but by 18yrs most can carry a baby probably better than 30yr olds.
I tell you again a lot of so called adults have the emotional maturity of a 5yr old, while you find some 18-21yr olds handling relationships with the metal dexterity of a genius.

BRATISLAVA:

1. Teenagers aren't ready for marriage at 16, except to men who want to manipulate and use teenagers for their sexual ends and control them. Maturity isn't by having breasts, hips, a uterus and a vagina. That is what men think maturity is, because it fulfills their sexual cravings for a young virgin. Afterwards they claim the little girls they put themselves in relationships with are fish brains. What do you expect from a child?

2. Because they are legally ready at that age, to satisfy cradle snatchers, that means that you must get a teenager to marry? Can we stand and look at these things ethically, rather than desperately trying to support putting little girls in situations that little boys aren't put in? The law says that fornication and adultery are not illegal and you should make up where you can, must you fornicate and commit adultery because of that or will you stand ethically to know it is right or wrong? Same laws have loopholes for you to marry your cousins and aunts, but you have refused to though they are hot enough for you. Why?

3. Mentally they aren't ready for it. You people have simply convinced yourselves that boys of 18 are brainless so that older men can have sex with teenagers young enough to be their daughters. What is scary about being with older women who are mature, fear of being caught out in manipulations? At 18 many girls are interested in their lives until an older man comes to derail them with his manipulative brand of love.

The justification for such relationships it's getting old. Let the girl mature and grow to a point where she can make informed and decisions, not from infatuation, intimidation and trying to please and elder who has promised her sex and money.

This wouldn't be something you would fight for if it were a 44 year old man and a 17 year old boy in love.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Jjennecco: 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
U are jealous . what wrong with 40yrs man married a girl of 18yrs .if they both love each other and the Man can take good care of her.know problem.i see nothing wrong. How old are you..are you married?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Father Dragging My Mom's Property With Me, how the Issue Was Resolved / My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals / Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.