Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Massive Crowds As Rep Namdas Opens Campaign Office In Adamawa South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowds As Rep Namdas Opens Campaign Office In Adamawa South (233 Views)

Twitter Ban: Rowdy Session As Rep Members Walk Out Of Plenary Over Controversy / 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja / Massive Crowds Welcome Akpabio To Akwa Ibom As He Returns From Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Massive Crowds As Rep Namdas Opens Campaign Office In Adamawa South by Yeskem: 7:55am On Feb 06, 2022
Frontline governorship aspirant on the platform All Progressives Congress (APC) in Adamawa State, Hon. Abdulrazak Namdas has said he is running an issues –based campaign, adding that uplifting a significant percentage of people from his state out of poverty is the major message he is selling to the electorate.
Speaking to journalists immediately after the commissioning ceremony of his Adamawa South Senatorial District zonal campaign office held on Saturday in Numan, the lawmaker who chairs the House of Representatives Committee on Army, said he is a homemade leader who understands the challenges facing his state, even as he is in tune with the yearnings of the people.

Recall that the lawmaker opened his first campaign office in his Jada/Ganye/MayoBelwa/Toungo Federal Constituency.
He said: “You will see that the campaigns that will be coming will be issued based. We should stop seeing politics as a dirty game. As much as the population of people here is very large, there hasn’t been any fighting, everything has been done in an orderly fashion. We have not said anything against anybody. What we have been able to do is tell the people what I have to offer and that I have the capacity to lead the state. This is the message that we are sending, it is now left for the people to decide.

“I am the son of the soil; I am the son of the downtrodden. I started from the scratch to the top. I have gone through the leadership processes. I haven’t said I was born at the top, rather I started from the ground and God is lifting me up, so I know all the challenges the poor man is facing in Adawmawa, I have seen them all. Again, I am highly experienced in governance. I have been in government from 1999 till date. I have gained experience from working in the executive arm in Adamawa State to the National Assembly where I even served as a member of the international parliament. I will deliver the dividends of democracy”.

Read more @:https://frontlinenews.com.ng/adamawa-2023-im-running-issues-based-campaign-rep-namdas/

(1) (Reply)

Stop Displaying Ignorance, Govts Can’t Use Property As Collateral, KAI Tells KWS / Yari Hosts North Central APC Stakeholders As Stalwarts Pledge Support / Is Rev. James ,anelu Responsible For Rev Dr. Cyril Ofoegbu's Death ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.