Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) (136514 Views)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Is Obama A Satanist? / How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A Satanist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by FuryousTornado: 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2014
People......why are you even reading this thread if you are not serious about becoming a satanist?
Oh i get it Christians and moslems and jews are WAY religious non-tolerant. Stop trying to convince people to follow your own god damn it religion dumbos. Its them who can decide which religion they want to be a part of so stop JUDGING other religions.
Seriously, i hate religion ill-tolerant people..you like your religion? fine then stick with it but dont comment and say bad things about other peoples beliefs and in case you are wondering yes i am a hindu and hinduism follows religions tolerance. We reaspect ALL religions yes including satanism because satanism makes quite good claims and prove it too. I highly respect every religion but sometimes religious ill-tolerant people like you get on my nerves.
RESPECT OTHERS AND YOU WILL RECEIVE THEIR RESPECT IN RETURN.
And thanks for uploading this thread, the reason i was reading it is because i respect satanism and wanted to get more information about it and maybe become a satanism but i cant say for sure about joining satanism part for sure right now maybe i maybe right now.
And to all religious ill-tolerant christians , mosles and jews and other people following any other religion who try to convince people to join theirs religion...get a life and stop interfering in other peoples belief dumbos.

2 Likes

Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by angeld666: 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
hie ive done e dedication ritual many tyms but nothing much has changed...actually im having a lot of bad luck after doing it..i did it at 12midnyt xactly e way e joyofsatan website describes but now i dnt understand wats going on..im very serious abt becumin a dedicated satanist plz ny1 help w wateva info u got
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by suwailad(f): 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
DarkRose1810: I don't want to start fights or anything and I know that that is really easy to do here but that's not what I came here to do. I tried all my life to follow god. I was born into a Christian/LDS family. With a Mom, Dad, and twin sister. Lets just say I was happy and as far as I can remember, close to god. Then when I was 8 years old my father passed away. Yes it was hard for me, and I never got angry at god for that. When I was 12 my mom remarried a 56 year old man named Angel Moroni Rosales. Soon after, I was molested by him. My life was shit at tgat point, because it was sexual, physical, and verbal abuse for me, and really bad verbal abuse for my sister. Now all this time for 2 years until I finally called the cops on him and mom finally believed me AFTER he they got a divorce, I believed I was breaking the law of chastity and it was my fault. My fault that he would come into my room every night and molest me. Because I prayed time after time asking for forgiveness- I thought I was going to hell because each time I got down on my knees and prayed crying asking for forgiveness for this terrible sin I thought I was commuting, Angel would just come in and do it again and if I didn't cooperate, he would beat me. And this went on for TWO years. And god didn't even think to even try to give me the inspiration that it wasn't my fault. Now I had an argument with my mom last night because she found out I was going to become a satanist. She said she felt SORRY for me! Wow. I'm just going to the god who actually care, father Satan. So go ahead pray for me. I don't care. Maybe God will start caring. My name is Desirée Lasky, and say that in your prayers, before this I hoped to god that the Holy Spirit would touch me. Now I just need something to hold onto because I'm done trying my hardest for god if he dosent care. Thank you.
when you start looking at how you can make peoples life better and put smile in peoples faces and stop this devilish self centered attitude then all the good thing you want will come to you. GOD WILL REWARD YOU. But satan wont do that.he will keep on showing you how miserable and tells you he has the solution when infact he is helping you to pile up your selfish ego to the detriment of your loved ones and people who may need you at one point in life. Satanism ultimately destroys you. Seeing that you are still in formative years of reasoning, why dont you catch a break. You think we havent been there? Done that?
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by dorrae815: 8:18am On Aug 11, 2014
RE: "Seriously thinking about becoming a Satan Worshiper. "

I am (like the party who requested info regarding "The Necronomicon Spellbook", sometimes also referred to as "the book of 50 names".) looking into other faiths. I thought that everyone who is ever born into this world is already born predestined to serve and worship certain Gods or Goddesses. Is this true? and if it is wouldn't the person who wants to become a Satan worshiper be rejected by him if they had not already been born under his star?
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by smartn09(m): 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
Kossy04: WARNING!!!!!!!

IF YOU'RE NOT SERIOUS ABOUT BECOMING A SATANIST, OR YOU'RE AN ENEMY OF FATHER SATAN, HERE TO BLASPHEME AGAINST HIM, STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!! I have assigned Daemons from Mars and Saturn to deal with whoever breeches this CARDINAL RULE!!!! You may experience SINISTER consequences as a result of breech.

That said I must commence by introducing TRUE Satanism to all. Satan is not in anyway what other religions have preached over the centuries. Satan loves all humans and desires passionately to empower us. You must FORGET all you have previously been taught about Satan, HE IS NOT EVIL, MAN IS EVIL!!!!!!!!!! A typical example; look at the hypocritical Pastors and followers of that good-for-nothing KIKE!! They go to Church and disregard all that even their "god" has taught them about goodness to their fellow humans. What do they do? The show of pomp and pride, the show of superiority!! How many of them are willing to help you? How many of them would see you suffering and desire to help you? They would walk by and look at you, then they'd sigh "poor man!!" and move along. Satan gives FREELY!! He helps FREELY!! He loves FREELY!!! If you'd get all these benefits from him, you must put aside your previous beliefs. Also, the "god" of those Kike followers is a very slow "god." He's willing to help you only when you're about to die (and only just that; "help"wink, even after you have served him faithfully all your life. Father Satan is willing to help you the moment you ask him for help.     

There are two major sects of Satanism;

LeVayan Satanism (so named after its founder Anton LeVay, founder of the Church of Satan, California),

and;

Spiritual Satanism (or Traditional, or Theistic Satanism).

I belong to the Spiritual Satanism sect. The difference is that LeVayan Satanists don't believe in Satan (Zap.I.N.G. atheists). Spiritual Satanism emphasizes a personal relationship with Satan (and not accessing him through ANY intermediary). All High Priests(esses) are just guides, NOTHING MORE!!! Personally, I believe LeVayans are no more than Zap.I.N.G HYPOCRITES!!!!  They're just there to rip the benefits of being aligned to him, then they turn around and stab him on the back. Which brings me to another point; YES, there are VERY, VERY massive BENEFITS of being a Satanist. As I stated earlier, you'd first of all have to disregard all that has been taught to you by other religious sects about Satan (they don't know him, and humans naturally hate what they don't know). Myself as an example; I became one, and in just a space of Months a person who, before Satan, was so broke that he was being fed by a woman now uses a BENTLEY (I don't mean Chrysler's Bentley lookalike, whom most Nigerians disrespectfully refer to as a Bentley. Mine has the "B" logo behind it.). I have suddenly become so "Lucky" in achieving my goals, objectives and dreams that, regardless of how asinine you are, you'd agree that someone somewhere is working for my good. But then, it all boils down to your commitment (and of course how well you can use your "common" sense.).

That said, you must first dedicate yourself to Father Satan (before you can reap ANY benefits from him. You dedicate yourself in the following  manner:

Copyright © Joy of Satan Ministries at Joyofsatan.org (a VERY, VERY authoritative website containing valuable information about Spiritual Satanism).

Take a tour of the entire site to get a proper understanding of things. You may also join the groups if you have any questions. If you'll join the groups, be very very respectful, as you WILL be banned if you misyarn.

You can also make a standard ritual to Satan to to ask for a request. The ritual is below:

Things you'll require

Copyright © Joy of Satan Ministries

DO this with two or more Blue candles. And if you're making a request, be as SPECIFIC as possible.

As I stated above, you can check out the site link above for more information on how to EMPOWER AND BETTER YOURSELF (which is and has always been Lord Satan's ultimate goal; the empowerment of humanity). This site is very helpful and important to anyone who plans on walking the road to success.

Thanks for this information.

1 Like

Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
angeld666:
hie ive done e dedication ritual many tyms but nothing much has changed...actually im having a lot of bad luck after doing it..i did it at 12midnyt xactly e way e joyofsatan website describes but now i dnt understand wats going on..im very serious abt becumin a dedicated satanist plz ny1 help w wateva info u got
Check your desires.
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by incubuslover: 6:01am On Jan 15, 2015
Hey kossy04,
It sound's cool to become a satanist but what if Satan does'nt see the commitment? What if he then forgets all about the commitment?I personally don't believe in Satan but these questions have been raging in my head.If you can prove that Satan actually exist without your threat's and that he is worth poking my finger for let me know OK.
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 22, 2015
Know one seems to see the true sense of what's going on ,I could spell it out for u of how ( whitch I refer to as "it") "it" works "its" actually very simple to understand on how and why we have what we have on the this earth, I could cut the story short and just say "its" all about rolling rocks this could take long but "its" actually pretty fast lol ok u see peeps there's only one place that provides what we got and know mostly all mislead "down" the wrong path for "it" must have something to sell and its doing a very good job of "it" for there's only one god and u standing on him and no "its" not satan lol think , who made who , who turned the skrew for the greatest industry no the earth is mining so there for there must be a great story that goes with "it" we can stop rock and roll save our god there is no other don't let them fool u
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by hoodedcobra666: 2:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
Nope,i think ill stay atheistic.Kossy04 proved that satanists like him are assholes

1 Like

Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
When man started mining and finding that mostly with gold that he could hold great power by obtaining this metal and the other metals like iron and copper so he started to write down the process of how to do it and there for after a period of time by trading the metals and obtaining wealth and with further experimentation with the metals by making things from it like weapons he found that if this process of mining had to continue with further experimentation of the metals he knew that by adaption of tools made from the metal that was exstracted to exstract the metal would continue to evolve and evolve in to tools to exstract the material faster so there for he would be able to predict what would happen in the future should this process continue and it did , and so through this process him or they were able to come up with a theory on what would happen from the begining to the end and on all things that would happen in future generations so there for what started with a mine can only end in a mine for prediction has a begining and an end and thus the faster u extract the material the faster u process it thus the faster u supply it and then of course thus your method of faster exstraction is the latest technology witch is and would be required so there for u cause the technology to improve and look around today for the theory and mining work hand in hand so be careful what u preach on this subject of satan for now u know who he is , the writer of the theory himself but remember he's just a character in the theory , good luck.
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by 6x6x6xKits6x6x6: 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
I'm sorry, have you guys completely lost it or what? Firstly you don't need anyone's approval to believe in certain things, if Changing your religion makes you happy, do it! Whatever is good for the heart is good for the soul, Don't do it cause you've heard all these things Satan does for people who worships him? That'll be very low and disrespectful of you, Don't only come to Lord Satan if you only want him to do stuff for you, love him unconditionally! He is The One And Only. TRUE GOD! There is no other! He is OUR FATHER, OUR CREATOR! I don't even know what these so called "christians" are doing on a (Serious About Becoming SATANIST) Web.S! So to speak, This is no place for a "christian" or whatever you call yourselves, reading Your replies was a total 5minutes waste of my time, You have absolutely no - ideo what you are talking about, Don't speak of things you have idea about, living out of your "bible" and believing all that bullcrap about Satan, that's pathetic and then you have to nerves to come here and actually believe you're making your point clear and stating facts? I have never in my life seen people make such idiots out of themselves, all that for what? Selling your christian so called "god's" bullsheeeet and actually think someone would buy that? KEEP YOUR LAME AND UNWANTED COMMENTS TO YOURSELVES! It's fairy dust to me ! ...
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
A quote from a human's point of view . Once" u "bought why sway "its" only human man . wink
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 03, 2015
Please u may coment . For there is a far greater "God" if u will, "he" out play's all other religions for with out "him" we don't exist , now many may argue , but its out of human conseption for something that us as humans "do" know but have found that it is not" profit"able and may just have to go with the flow for fear of rejection of a religion imposed on u, now the trick is there are many , u are free to "sway" between them and believe in them but remember they are for a reason a "profit"able one the higherarky of them "profits" and the reason why they profit from them is because they have obtained something for free and soled it to u for in order for them to continue "profiting" from what they have soled u "isn't" but u believe "it" is . Now this "god" I speak of comes for free and provides every thing for free u don't have to have a cent , ok "but let me just say but because of some other religions u now have to have a cent" but anyway it has come about that because those other religions have been stealing from this "god"under cover of there religion that is , so as been "human" this "god" made u but "he" doesn't need u , u need "him" although "he" is the "mother" of all religions and one can't deny that fact but they only exist because of "him" so respect "him" and he will respect u but steal from him and u will pay the price , those who are stealing from him may think u getting away with it but are fools for there is nowhere to run for where one human or "religion" thinks its got humans under control "it" would be mistaken or maybe "it" has forgotten "who" made "who" and that in cludes the humans that push "it" now those who steal from "him" look to your feet for he who steals from "him" shall have there place "in" "him" for one should pratice what they preach but u are looking down don't look to far for u might fall in . And u know this "god"
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 04, 2015
This is my last entry . Let me start off quick and say this "god" I refer to even supplies food for free and have u had food for thought yet. Now the reason why most don't know about this "god" I talk of, well we "do" know ,but there's always a "but" in the way, now the reason why we don't see him is because "he" supplies and gives everything for free and the fact that "he" made u , now because of this "we" have taken advantage of this , so now because of what "he" made of us as we call our selfs humans so we prefer to "profit" from "him" by stealing and selling what "he" has provided for free and in turn disregard "him" as the "god" instead by using a "religion" where most gods are portraid as "human" type , where as we know where and how we live and this "god" I speak of is no human for u would have to be greater than u human to make humans so look around "he" sees u , do u see "him" , the problem is we been suckered in to a mainly false "gods" man made ones and look around man has made nothing excepet try and destroy the "god" of man like a virus but in the end there's only one winner and that would be "god" him self . He always takes back that what is "his" the earth is "his" is earth. Good bye
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by pastorwilly(m): 8:13am On Mar 04, 2015
Hmmm seriously wow,you can boast with the fallen angel because he has giving you moni,let me tell you JESUS is de only person that can save you, so mimd repent and give your live to christ before the trumpent sounds.....you av been warned
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
There's no need to boast the truth speaks for its self , the only thing we can do "aparently" is comform to the laws imposed on us by but "let me just say , 1 or 2 religions that seem to have most control of the populations of this world " because if we look at certain charcters or charcter of let's just say of the 1 or 2 religions , we find that something happens to u should u "do" what this charcter does for he simply disregared the laws of the land which in turn is the religion "its" self and what happens to people who disregard the laws of the land let alone the religion that imposed the laws of the land , they become disliked and must be "get rid of" for "we" wouldn't want the truth to come out now would we , and blow the" profitting" organisation, so those who "talk" to much must be silenced , and u want me to do "what" to "who" who's he just another victim that never existed but there is plenty of them now, they full up , u see , u rather don't push on something that u don't know your self for "u" don't know what u playing with ,u should find out more of your "god" to find out really and actually "who" is the evil one catch a wake up . But at leasted u commented good luck.
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
coolTo find the truth just read up and if u still don't get "it" just go read up from here again , u will get "it" come get"it" from me .
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
Worshipping the fallen satan, the same eternal loser? Slaves of ignorance!
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 05, 2015
The earth and satan are very different first of all he doesn't exist and "who" is greater than all , the earth its self is the "god" stop refering to me as a satan worshiper that's your religion , let me just mention again so that u may get it right , if u believe in the "god" from the bible then u must believe in satan to for one mustnt forget where "satan" comes from , he comes from the religion that uses the bible and the only reason as to how we would know about him in the first place is because of the bible so when a bible pushing person says "that's satan talk " I say no "that's your religion talking" because the "god" created the humans that created the bible and all of u and all the religions that u can think of come from earth now u can stand on your head and argue all day , its simple the earth is "god" or do u live on mars , don't let them fool u , u wake upon "him" every day "his" light shines upon u every day on the good and the bad , "he" feeds the good and the bad, "he" gives water to the good and the bad , "he" has supplied every thing u need to the good and the bad but on the surfice of his skin , but your religion "profits" from beneath "his" skin which is a mistake , and a mistake that has mislead almost all to sin on "his" skin for most who believe your religion are sinners of satan . As I mentioned before those who steal from beneath "his" skin "he" has a place for u with in "him" now I know your religion has "its" pet people that "it" has prepared for the replacement for them who went beneath "his" skin u see , now did your religion think "its" going to get away with it lol , "he" wants those with "him" who stole, don't come with replacements "he" will get u
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 05, 2015
"He" always does, like I said if u still not getting"it" come get "it" from me
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
Anyway peeps thanks for the chat it was interesting remember "its" all from a "humans point of view" remember I'm here u there how is that? From one human to another .later peeps feel free to drop a comment .
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
And with still no comment u must be "getting" "it" but still if not, come "get" "it" from me, maybe u will "get" these sayings of "mine"
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by warriorofsatan: 9:25am On Apr 20, 2015
Umm...really quick question that only the Christians or whatever on this page can answer, have you seen your God yet? Has he talked to you yet? Has he touched you yet? Not through one of his workers, but through him himself. If you can tell me one that you personally have seen the misleading deity, I might rethink going satanist. And I'll need proof. Not just words. Pictures, videos, etc. That's all you need.
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
warriorofsatan:
Umm...really quick question that only the Christians or whatever on this page can answer, have you seen your God yet? Has he talked to you yet? Has he touched you yet? Not through one of his workers, but through him himself. If you can tell me one that you personally have seen the misleading deity, I might rethink going satanist. And I'll need proof. Not just words. Pictures, videos, etc. That's all you need.
oh u of "little faith" for u "don't" know the "father" and neither does "he" know u for "satan" is not the "father" but "satan" does "deliver" "them" down to the "father" it depends on "how" u see "him" for "your" proclamation of direction of "path" and with the "wrong" proclamation u will "see" the "father" in "internal damnation" or with the "right" proclamation u will see the "father" in "heaven", Question is the "path" already set, as a "group" yes but as a "single" person "no" not "yet" , now I would need to put "ears" to "hear" these parables of "mine" are u of "understanding" or "standunder" with "them" for "hearing" they did not "hear" and lest they "see" not either, for there will be weeping and wailing and gashing of teeth "they" who did not "hear" these parables of "mine" oh a men of "little faith"
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by CHARLOE(m): 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
interesting!
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by fm4real2k6(m): 10:05am On Jul 01, 2015
Do you need large, cheap expanse of lands for your religious purposes, like camping, convention grounds,

plz check this thread for it..

https://www.nairaland.com/2405069/big-deal-check-it-out
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by demoniik: 8:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
Is there anyone still on this thread? Because I'm interested in Satanism, but still have a few questions to it.
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Armstrong508: 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
add me on whatsapp if you're a true spiritual satanist this is my number +2348133767571
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by kittykatvegas(f): 5:49am On Dec 03, 2015
I'm a Satanist are there any others in Las Vegas
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Ganjafama(m): 6:51am On Dec 03, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Check your desires.
What do you mean by "check your desires?" please expatiate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christian Songs / Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church / Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.