Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs (7509 Views)

Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) / Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal / David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by udele1: 8:51am On Feb 06, 2022
Omihanifa:
I agree absolutely with you. He's just coupling the parts here in Nigeria and selling it as innoson.

You cant afford the parts, why are you complaining about the car?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by walemoney007(m): 8:52am On Feb 06, 2022
udele1:

Im telling you. You guys need help. Why dont you tell APPLE, Samsung etc how much they should sell their phones?

Is Samsung phones as expensive as this when they were first release?

Is Apple phones as expensive as this when they were first release?

Do you even know when Apple and Samsung have been making phones?

How many Nigerians can even afford to buy a vehicle of #20m?

If Infinix and Techno choose to start competing with Samsung and Apple do you think they will still be in business?

The likes of Xiaomi that have become a giant today, when they first start making phones, is there phones as expensive as it is today?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by kettykin: 8:54am On Feb 06, 2022
NafeesaAA:
The interior is 100% identical

Mr know all , please what is the difference between dangote made cement and cement which is imported from China and Which might have better quality than dangote cement?
.if you know the answer then explain why the government banned importation of cement and allowed dangote have a monopoly

2 Likes

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by udele1: 8:54am On Feb 06, 2022
walemoney007:
You're daft

If Infinix and Techno choose to start competing with Samsung and Apple do you think they will still be in business?

The likes of Xiaomi that have become a giant today, when they first start making phones, is there phones as expensive as it is today?

As long as you stay online to dictate price for manufacturers, you will never be able to afford it. Those that can afford it are working on their own business, not dicussing other peoples business.

He did not make them for you, and he is not complaining that you cant afford it.

2 Likes

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by walemoney007(m): 8:54am On Feb 06, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
There are yorobers like him on this forum and you see them but ignore. Start from removing the log in your eyes Mr do good
What does this thread have to do with Yoruba guy?

Are you guys drunk or what?

Person create thread about cars, the guy start to dey shout Yoruba up and down

I do see his senseless comments on other thread in the Politics section, but I just read and move on cause e no concern me

This is a thread about motor vehicles, created by an Hausa woman from the North.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by walemoney007(m): 8:56am On Feb 06, 2022
udele1:

As long as you stay online to dictate price for manufacturers, you will never be able to afford it. Those that can afford it are working on their own business, not dicussing other peoples business.

He did not make them for you, and he is not complaining.

This is pure trash

Do you see me creating a thread, complaining about how his cars are expensive

I'm just commenting base on what the OP is talking about.

7 Likes

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:57am On Feb 06, 2022
walemoney007:
What does this thread have to do with Yoruba guy?

Are you guys drunk or what?

Person create thread about cars, the guy start to dey shout Yoruba up and down

I do see his senseless comments on other thread in the Politics section, but I just read and move on cause e no concern me

This is a thread about motor vehicles, created by an Hausa woman from the North.
Don't be bashful!
Stick around a bit more, you will soon see one Yoruba poster totally derailing the thread with Igbo hate.
Charity begins at home.
Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 06, 2022
SlayerForever:
Where's the one your village people made?

Probably the one below

Emotional tantrums don start grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by udele1: 8:59am On Feb 06, 2022
walemoney007:
This is pure trash

Do you see me creating a thread, complaining about how his cars are expensive

I'm just commenting base on what the OP is talking about.

And i am replying based on your comment.. Did apple and Samsung produce phones using generator?

How much was the interest rate in their banks?

1 Like

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by walemoney007(m): 9:00am On Feb 06, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Don't be bashful!
Stick around a bit more, you will soon see one Yoruba poster totally derailing the thread with Igbo hate.
Charity begins at home.
I no fit sleep on Nairaland because I dey find who dey derail thread.

This thread was created by a Hausa lady, make Asgard face the Hausas, it has nothing to do with Yorubas.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:01am On Feb 06, 2022
walemoney007:
You're daft

The prices of his cars cannot be cheap because of their quality. If he built his factory in China and only bring in the finished products, the prices would be more than double.
You are just barking up the wrong tree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 06, 2022
walemoney007:
The OP is right

The way Innoson is doing is better sha

As time goes on, he will have more experience and technical know how

Then he will be able to start designing and constructing his own cars

There is nothing bad in copying.

He is not copying, according to OP he assembles cars

2 Likes

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by walemoney007(m): 9:02am On Feb 06, 2022
udele1:

And i am replying based on your comment.. Did apple and Samsung produce phones using generator?

How much was the interest rate in their banks?

See, Alaye, carry this Foolish talk comot my front.

1 Like

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by udele1: 9:04am On Feb 06, 2022
walemoney007:
See, Alaye, carry this Foolish talk comot my front.

Go and work hard, make 3rd hand tokumbo cars no finish you.

1 Like

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by walemoney007(m): 9:04am On Feb 06, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
The prices of his cars cannot be cheap because of their quality. If he built his factory in China and only bring in the finished products, the prices would be more than double.
You are just barking up the wrong tree
So the Quality of the cars assembled by Innoson is more better than the ones made in China? Lol

Is even more cheaper importing the cars from China.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by Carlyscales: 9:05am On Feb 06, 2022
NafeesaAA:
Let's discuss objectively...let me make it clear, i applaud Innoson, he is asset to Nigeria but he is not into manufacturering of cars...YET!! He will get there by God's grace, Rome was not built in a day but what they are doing now is assembly!!!

Truth is, manufacturing the engine block DESIGNED and made up of raw materials SOURCED by the company in question is when a motor company is said to manufacture a vehicle. It is largely the engine and body design patented to the company that earns it the right to be tagged a vehicle manufacturing company.

From the below images, you can see that all vehicles on INNOSON website are on the page of the Chinese-made BAIC company. Its BJ80 SUV states that the Innoson IVM G80 is indeed a variant of the Chinese mid-size 4-WD luxury SUV manufactured by a subsidiary of BAIC (Beijing Auto Industry Corporation) – BAIC Motors under BAW (Beijing Auto Works).

Looking closer, Innoson IVM G80 and the BAIC BJ80 does not only share similarities on their exterior alone but also feature quite the exact same 100% interior design and features like the dashboard styling. Even the wheels are 100% tge same. Even INNOSON G-12 Military Vehicles is a direct replica 100% with the original G-12 on BIAC official website.

Anybody rich enough can basically pay to any assembly plant and badge your car whatever name you want.

Its not possible two companies claiming same vehicles. BAW is the manufacturing company in China while INNOSON is assembling plant in Nigeria. If BAW fold up today, INNOSON can't stand on it own. Benz is not dependent on BMW existence neither is Toyota 100% lookalike with Honda.

Dangote Peugeot Company is no difference from what INNOSON is currently albeit with a better local content ratio.
Go thru the pictures I pasted and judge for yourself.

You know tribalism and religious sentiments is worse than leprosy.

That's simply why Nigeria has remained in this state of comatose.

I'm disgusted that a Nigerian is writing this about Dangote Auto and Innoson.

For heaven's sake, what difference wether coupledor fully made at our level in World Auto Industry

Wise and prudent nationals use Autos made or coupled in thier country to save thier economy and jobs .

That's how Indians kept using those tata matchbox like autos. Today they are making range rovers and selling to the world. And our senseless and clueless politicians, religious and traditional leaders are literally masturbating on those, neglecting our own Dangote and Innoson.

If you don't know, Asians by coupling western Autos grew to start replicating those and are now making thier own.

If you don't also know. Big Autos like Toyota, volks etc, also import and couple some thier parts ( suspension, alternators, kicks etc) from other countries and companies

Let's hail, promote, use and defend our own wether coupled or made.

3 Likes

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by walemoney007(m): 9:05am On Feb 06, 2022
udele1:

Go and work hard, make 3rd hand tokumbo cars no finish you.
Wyere

You wey need to work hard dey tell person about working hard grin

Nah different Foolish people full this Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 06, 2022
NafeesaAA:
Here is the scam.. This Chinese �� company which listed INNOSON as a subsidiary sells its BJ-80 SUV from 288,000 yuan to 298,000 Yuan, which is equivalent to about ₦20,900,000 to ₦18,400,000, excluding cost of shipping and clearing in Nigeria.

The same INNOSON IVM G80 SUV starts at ₦30,825,000.

Shipping and Clearing from China should not add up to 4m naira on the China market price given you assemble here in Naija, enjoy certain inport waiver and Tax rebate.

But the guy is selling it at 27m - 30 MILLION and smiling to the bank .

It's even cheaper to import the original from China pay Customs than buy the replica assemble Nigeria. This guy is cleverly scamming us.

Everyone want to rip one another in Nigeria but I will not accept is them attacking only Dangote for selling at a price comfortable for him and ignoring their own brother milking us dry because of some China assembled cars

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 06, 2022
walemoney007:
Some of you on this site are just so stupid.

Keep the receipt for Dangote cement argument.
Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by walemoney007(m): 9:11am On Feb 06, 2022
SlyDev:

Keep the receipt for Dangote cement argument.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by Ogbuefi2020: 9:12am On Feb 06, 2022
SlyDev:

Everyone want to rip one another in Nigeria but I will not accept is them attacking only Dangote for selling at a price comfortable for him and ignoring their own brother milking us dry because of some China assembled cars
Why are Yorubas always using Dangote to compete with igbos?

1 Like

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by IDeyNL: 9:13am On Feb 06, 2022
The OP lied

There's nothing like Innoson as subsidiary on the webpage of BIAC.

Ignore his cut and join

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 06, 2022
kettykin:

Mr know all , please what is the difference between dangote made cement and cement which is imported from China and Which might have better quality than dangote cement?
.if you know the answer then explain why the government banned importation of cement and allowed dangote have a monopoly

Go and read balance of payment and how creation of production company is required to boost economy of a country, when you get ur Biafra, start importing as u like and see your money become worthless and useless

2 Likes

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by kettykin: 9:17am On Feb 06, 2022
SlyDev:

Go and read balance of payment and how creation of production company is required to boost economy of a country, when you get ur Biafra, start importing as u like and see your money become worthless and useless

This is trash, dangote is venturing into Peugeot car assembly in Kaduna, channel your aggression to him

1 Like

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by Ogbuefi2020: 9:17am On Feb 06, 2022
The business aspect is what matters, the technical aspects can be sourced from anywhere in the world
Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by Cantonese: 9:20am On Feb 06, 2022
You obviously do not know a lot about vehicles and their parts.

OP you are definitely not being objective.

In this business, there are companies that manufacture certain components, including engines that are used by different car companies. Such components as fuel pumps, injectors, batteries etc have different manufacturers. Car manufacturers order their specifications from them. You can find Mercedes and BMW using the same components. If you know about cars, you should know this little detail.

Car manufacturers copy each other and it is not new. How you chose to single out Innoson motors gives you away as a sadist and a complete racist. If we must make our country work, it should not be on the basis of this “Pull Him Down syndrome”always.

3 Likes

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by Goddyj(m): 9:23am On Feb 06, 2022
Will this written trash stop reasonable Nigerians and other progressive Africans from buying Innoson vehicles?? The answer is NO! So Op you're on a looooong thing. This is just the beginning grin

4 Likes

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by ikennamadu1(m): 9:25am On Feb 06, 2022
Cantonese:
You obviously do not know a lot about vehicles and their parts.

OP you are definitely not being objective.

In this business, there are companies that manufacture certain components, including engines that are used by different car companies. Such components as fuel pumps, injectors, batteries etc have different manufacturers. Car manufacturers order their specifications from them. You can find Mercedes and BMW using the same components. If you know about cars, you should know this little detail.

Car manufacturers copy each other and it is not new. How you chose to single out Innoson motors gives you away as a sadist and a complete racist. If we must make our country work, it should not be on the basis of this “Pull Him Down syndrome”always.

Ignore that OP... He or she is a paid leech

1 Like

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 06, 2022
If an igbo man did this it will be hate as it's not Igbo man it's fact alone

Why can't we go our separate ways and respect each other and build our relationship afresh from our borders....

1 Like

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 06, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

Why are Yorubas always using Dangote to compete with igbos?

We are neutral, Dangote have done a lot for this country, if the food he produces didn't kill us, I will trust his cars to be of quality.

If Dangote start producing cars today, many Yorubas are going to buy it
Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 06, 2022
kettykin:

This is trash, dangote is venturing into Peugeot car assembly in Kaduna, channel your aggression to him

We will buy from Dangote the moment he start producing cars grin

1 Like

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by ViperAda: 9:35am On Feb 06, 2022
We have debunked their lies several times that innoson is a manufacturing company but unfortunately, ibos would only run with their beautiful lies and propaganda that suits their ego while the ignorant and unsuspecting public are left deceived.

There are several threads where we have bursted their lies since 2015. Innoson only acquired the rights to the brand "innoson" but the engines and prototype belongs to the Chinese company.

-Viper

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Step By Step Guide On How I Fixed Audi A4 2002 Gear Problem / Neatly Used Honda CR-V For Sale@500k / A/c Compressor Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.