Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,778 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs (7478 Views)

Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) / Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal / David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by udele1: 9:38am On Feb 06, 2022
SlyDev:

Everyone want to rip one another in Nigeria but I will not accept is them attacking only Dangote for selling at a price comfortable for him and ignoring their own brother milking us dry because of some China assembled cars

Who is us? People who cant afford the parts of innoson car are talking about milking us. grin grin grin
Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by ViperAda: 9:41am On Feb 06, 2022
Cantonese:
You obviously do not know a lot about vehicles and their parts.

OP you are definitely not being objective.

In this business, there are companies that manufacture certain components, including engines that are used by different car companies. Such components as fuel pumps, injectors, batteries etc have different manufacturers. Car manufacturers order their specifications from them. You can find Mercedes and BMW using the same components. If you know about cars, you should know this little detail.

Car manufacturers copy each other and it is not new. How you chose to single out Innoson motors gives you away as a sadist and a complete racist. If we must make our country work, it should not be on the basis of this “Pull Him Down syndrome”always.
Stop lying to yourself. Innoson started off as an assembly plant and it still is an assembly plant. OP is not the first to have bursted your lies.

-Viper

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by Jacobx007: 9:46am On Feb 06, 2022
Why don't we say the truth
Looking at these pictures left me disappointed to be honest, I have always believed (proudly) that Innoson designs and manufactures it's cars.
Business should not be based on deceit, you should tell your customers the absolute TRUTH

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:47am On Feb 06, 2022
NafeesaAA:
[s]Let's discuss objectively...let me make it clear, i applaud Innoson, he is asset to Nigeria but he is not into manufacturering of cars...YET!! He will get there by God's grace, Rome was not built in a day but what they are doing now is assembly!!!

Truth is, manufacturing the engine block DESIGNED and made up of raw materials SOURCED by the company in question is when a motor company is said to manufacture a vehicle. It is largely the engine and body design patented to the company that earns it the right to be tagged a vehicle manufacturing company.

From the below images, you can see that all vehicles on INNOSON website are on the page of the Chinese-made BAIC company. Its BJ80 SUV states that the Innoson IVM G80 is indeed a variant of the Chinese mid-size 4-WD luxury SUV manufactured by a subsidiary of BAIC (Beijing Auto Industry Corporation) – BAIC Motors under BAW (Beijing Auto Works).

Looking closer, Innoson IVM G80 and the BAIC BJ80 does not only share similarities on their exterior alone but also feature quite the exact same 100% interior design and features like the dashboard styling. Even the wheels are 100% tge same. Even INNOSON G-12 Military Vehicles is a direct replica 100% with the original G-12 on BIAC official website.

Anybody rich enough can basically pay to any assembly plant and badge your car whatever name you want.

Its not possible two companies claiming same vehicles. BAW is the manufacturing company in China while INNOSON is assembling plant in Nigeria. If BAW fold up today, INNOSON can't stand on it own. Benz is not dependent on BMW existence neither is Toyota 100% lookalike with Honda.

Dangote Peugeot Company is no difference from what INNOSON is currently albeit with a better local content ratio.
Go thru the pictures I pasted and judge for yourself[/s].
election season has come again and the tribal bigot has crawled out of her hole dragging out stúpid takes from her anus. Nobody even asked her any question but her work is to bring down a company she hates because it belongs to an Igbo man and because of Peter Obi. No be juju be this thing wey she dey do ? No be witchcraft ? Na wetin we see for Buhari Nigeria be this o cool

1 Like

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:48am On Feb 06, 2022
walemoney007:
So the Quality of the cars assembled by Innoson is more better than the ones made in China? Lol

Is even more cheaper importing the cars from China.
You will not support local content growth in a country you so much want to remain as one because, the initiator is an Igboman. Tell me how this country can truly develop? It's obvious you can't do it on your alone.
Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:48am On Feb 06, 2022
walemoney007:
I no fit sleep on Nairaland because I dey find who dey derail thread.

This thread was created by a Hausa lady, make Asgard face the Hausas, it has nothing to do with Yorubas.
Ok
Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by ViperAda: 9:54am On Feb 06, 2022
NafeesaAA:
Here
So, the military vehicles FG contracted to him was subcontracted to a Chinese firm who supplied him the deliveries. Innoson na scam.

-Viper

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by LILTJAY1: 9:59am On Feb 06, 2022
Innoson should be arrested for fraudcheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by vecman22(m): 10:01am On Feb 06, 2022
I am disappointed at Innoson

4 Likes

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by Cantonese: 10:02am On Feb 06, 2022
ViperAda:
We have debunked their lies several times that innoson is a manufacturing company but unfortunately, ibos would only run with their beautiful lies and propaganda that suits their ego while the ignorant and unsuspecting public are left deceived.

There are several threads where we have bursted their lies since 2015. Innoson only acquired the rights to the brand "innoson" but the engines and prototype belongs to the Chinese company.

-Viper

Chai.

Ignorance truly is no excuse. Oya go and get the Chinese company to come and take back the “engines and prototype”.

“Innoson only acquired the right to brand…”. How do you acquire the right to brand? Can you explain the process?

Even if they “acquired the right to brand”, does that in anyway erase the fact that it is Innoson motors? And yet they have a very successful Assembly plant in Nigeria.

Why single out Innoson? Is it because it is owned by a south easterner? If that is your problem, then how can you expect to learn from people who know more than you all around the country?

There are successful truck manufacturing companies in the north. Why not “burst their lies” that they acquired rights from other companies abroad?

Where is the lie in the fact that an organization put together a car Assembly plant that is very visible to all, just like PAN and Volkswagen in those days. Just as Dangote has collaborated with PAN to set up a new Peugeot Assembly plant? They all have their registered trademark and carry out their business legitimately. Wherever they choose to get their components is immaterial to you. What should matter to you is the vehicle quality. As it stands, after several years of success, how many Nigerians have come out to speak against the quality of Innoson vehicles?

What a lot of you sabi sabi people do not even know is that a lot of cars successfully used in this country are either from China, other Asian countries, or their components are manufactured in China and delivered to car manufacturers in their respective countries. A lot of your Tokunboh cars arrive from China.

Please stop displaying such level of ignorance publicly.
Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by Golan007: 10:02am On Feb 06, 2022
[s]
Cantonese:
You obviously do not know a lot about vehicles and their parts.

OP you are definitely not being objective.

In this business, there are companies that manufacture certain components, including engines that are used by different car companies. Such components as fuel pumps, injectors, batteries etc have different manufacturers. Car manufacturers order their specifications from them. You can find Mercedes and BMW using the same components. If you know about cars, you should know this little detail.

Car manufacturers copy each other and it is not new. How you chose to single out Innoson motors gives you away as a sadist and a complete racist. If we must make our country work, it should not be on the basis of this “Pull Him Down syndrome”always.
[/s]

Just say the truth and no one would beat you.

Innosons is making a replica of the Chinese made vehicle here in Nigeria, using completely knocked down parts.

No different from what Dangote is doing with Peugeot.

2 Likes

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by Rugaria: 10:03am On Feb 06, 2022
This is how Dangote plans to sell his Peugeot? By sending his attack dogs towards innoson? Lol
Csre business is not cement business. Body go tell una very soon..

2 Likes

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by walemoney007(m): 10:03am On Feb 06, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
You will not support local content growth in a country you so much want to remain as one because, the initiator is an Igboman. Tell me how this country can truly develop? It's obvious you can't do it on your alone.
Lol

Bro, see eh

I have no problem with an Igbo man

I do not have any single hate for any Igbo man

I will never support a Genocide against any Igbo man

The price difference between Innoson vehicle and the one made in China is so far apart

People do scream about how Dangote cement is more expensive in Nigeria than other African countries.

If the Government give people the chance to import cement, do you think Dangote sales won't fall?

I do try my possible best to buy made in Nigeria things.

Please I have no problem with any Ibo man and I want this country to be a great one.

Have a good day bro.

3 Likes

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by RealEzee(m): 10:04am On Feb 06, 2022
IVM to the world, I'm down with encouringing and supporting local content and so far IVM has impressed, we are getting there, BTW IVM manufactures several components for vehicle locally.

1 Like

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 06, 2022
udele1:

Who is us? People who cant afford the parts of innoson car are talking about milking us. grin grin grin

People that can't avoid Dangote cement are talking about milking us
Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by Cantonese: 10:09am On Feb 06, 2022
ViperAda:

Stop lying to yourself. Innoson started off as an assembly plant and it still is an assembly plant. OP is not the first to have bursted your lies.

-Viper

Thank God you at least acknowledge that it is an Assembly plant. But what you do not know, you must ask. Under the employment of Innoson are designers too. Maybe you were sleeping when a young graphic artist from the SW did a design of present Innoson logo and earned himself something reasonable with the company.

Bros, let me advise you and take it seriously. Hatred, tribalism and jealously will cost you beyond your deepest thoughts if you do not put an end to it.
Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by Cantonese: 10:10am On Feb 06, 2022
Golan007:
[s][/s]

Just say the truth and no one would beat you.

Innosons is making a replica of the Chinese made vehicle here in Nigeria, using completely knocked down parts.

No different from what Dangote is doing with Peugeot.

Stop displaying your olodo thinking.
Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by Cantonese: 10:19am On Feb 06, 2022
walemoney007:
Lol

Bro, see eh

The price difference between Innoson vehicle and the one made in China is so far apart

People do scream about how Dangote cement is more expensive in Nigeria than other African countries.

If the Government give people the chance to import cement, do you think Dangote sales won't fall?

Please I have no problem with any Ibo man and I want this country to be a great one.

Have a good day bro.

That’s why we must push for price control.

That’s why government must allow trade to thrive and unfair advantages taken away from certain manufacturers.

That’s why competition must be allowed to thrive.

Dangote and BUA in the cement sector readily come to mind.

With Dangote/PAN, choices increase for Nigerians.

Innoson is just one company.

Painfully the looters of the economy get away with it daily. Stolen wealth is taken to other countries and stacked in banks; used in purchasing properties and making the economies of those countries stronger.

Our local manufacturers must be praised and encouraged. Even the little manufacturers matter.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by udele1: 10:35am On Feb 06, 2022
ViperAda:
We have debunked their lies several times that innoson is a manufacturing company but unfortunately, ibos would only run with their beautiful lies and propaganda that suits their ego while the ignorant and unsuspecting public are left deceived.

There are several threads where we have bursted their lies since 2015. Innoson only acquired the rights to the brand "innoson" but the engines and prototype belongs to the Chinese company.

Samsung makes display screen for apple.

-Viper

Does Apple manufacture or assemble? Because various components of their phones, including screens are produced by other companies. Samsung makes screens for apple.

1 Like

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by ViperAda: 10:41am On Feb 06, 2022
Cantonese:

Chai.

Ignorance truly is no excuse. Oya go and get the Chinese company to come and take back the “engines and prototype”.

“Innoson only acquired the right to brand…”. How do you acquire the right to brand? Can you explain the process?

Even if they “acquired the right to brand”, does that in anyway erase the fact that it is Innoson motors? And yet they have a very successful Assembly plant in Nigeria.

Why single out Innoson? Is it because it is owned by a south easterner? If that is your problem, then how can you expect to learn from people who know more than you all around the country?

There are successful truck manufacturing companies in the north. Why not “burst their lies” that they acquired rights from other companies abroad?

Where is the lie in the fact that an organization put together a car Assembly plant that is very visible to all, just like PAN and Volkswagen in those days. Just as Dangote has collaborated with PAN to set up a new Peugeot Assembly plant? They all have their registered trademark and carry out their business legitimately. Wherever they choose to get their components is immaterial to you. What should matter to you is the vehicle quality. As it stands, after several years of success, how many Nigerians have come out to speak against the quality of Innoson vehicles?

What a lot of you sabi sabi people do not even know is that a lot of cars successfully used in this country are either from China, other Asian countries, or their components are manufactured in China and delivered to car manufacturers in their respective countries. A lot of your Tokunboh cars arrive from China.

Please stop displaying such level of ignorance publicly.
You can't sit down in your shop counting some cartoon of indomie and you think you know the nitty-gritty of business. A trader is not skilled in business dynamism which is way broader for your little sense of understanding.
Innoson had an agreement with his Chinese partners and the terms of agreement would have been made clear before appending his signature. In business parlance, acquiring a brand or goodwill is a common phenomenon. It doesn't stop innoson from being Innoson. However, innoson maintains a different entity from its parent company in China such that the Chinese Company will not be vicariously liable for whatever befalls Innoson. Therefore, innoson takes full responsibility.
I wonder why y'all always go down the line of emotional ranting and victim wailing when faced with facts.

-Viper

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by Golan007: 10:43am On Feb 06, 2022
Cantonese:

Stop displaying your olodo thinking.

The truth is bitter.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by ViperAda: 10:50am On Feb 06, 2022
Cantonese:

Thank God you at least acknowledge that it is an Assembly plant. But what you do not know, you must ask. Under the employment of Innoson are designers too. Maybe you were sleeping when a young graphic artist from the SW did a design of present Innoson logo and earned himself something reasonable with the company.

Bros, let me advise you and take it seriously. Hatred, tribalism and jealously will cost you beyond your deepest thoughts if you do not put an end to it.
You still huffing and puffing around on your myopic argument. How does having designers erase the fact that innoson is an assembly plant?. Assembly plants do have their own designers na. Are you joking or outrightly ignorant. I have addressed the issue of branding earlier. I can't keep going round with you on that.

-Viper

4 Likes

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by Minjim: 10:51am On Feb 06, 2022
Asgard73:
So you Na to demarket innoson and promote dangote be your problem this morning

This Yoruba people are really something .. where’s your proforce abi wetin.. una no mArket am again

Oga Na your hatred for igbos go hang you.. instead make you go innoson motors for Nigeria .. no be for another country.. you no even require visa .. just drive down to newish and make your finding and research

Yoruba man come online .. with his little imagination to propagate useless Yoruba propaganda

Haba! Nigerians

What’s there to promote Nigeria products .. abi Na curse una dey under like this ..

Useless and foolish thread by bitter haters ..

Some Nigerians are uselessly stupid anyways .. all Na wetin Apc carry come

Wait, is the op lying?

If he's lying we can say he's discrediting Innoson.

Fact is not biased.

And emotion and sentiment are an enemies of fact.

What Innoson is doing is what most manufacturing companies do at their early stages. No shame in it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by Minjim: 10:59am On Feb 06, 2022
udele1:

Does Apple manufacture or assemble? Because various components of their phones, including screens are produced by other companies. Samsung makes screens for apple.

...But the design of the end product is always unique so much that others clone Iphones

Parts of Innoson vehicle might have been gotten from various manufacturer but the final body design is also a clone except the logo.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by Guide777(m): 11:00am On Feb 06, 2022
So all these Arm chair browsing is to prove that someone who is better than you is not manufacturing a made in Nigeria car? For your information no car Manufacturer produces - even in the western world - all the parts of an automobile. So is IVM. You better channel your energy to become more productive like Innoson and stop backbiting.

1 Like

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by ViperAda: 11:00am On Feb 06, 2022
udele1:

Lol. Apple outsourcing is a vital strategy of cost effectiveness. Please, innoson does not belong in this conversation. It is a big crime comparing Apple to innoson.. what!

-Viper

5 Likes

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by Asgard73: 11:01am On Feb 06, 2022
Minjim:

Wait, is the op lying?

If he's lying we can say he's discrediting Innoson.

Fact is not biased.

And emotion is an enemy of fact.

What Innoson is doing is what most manufacturing companies do at their early stages. No shame in it

Says a Yoruba man..
Una narratives no Dey change .. abi c***e?

So what’s the information he’s passing .. what does it take him to visit innoson and observe different asking necessarily questions
Person go online brought pictures and started making assumptions based on pictures and Yoruba man like you dey ask me if he’s lying

Why is it that Yoruba people love propaganda and hate reality?

Una way for Nigeria eh .. is too bitter
Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by udele1: 11:09am On Feb 06, 2022
ViperAda:

Lol. Apple outsourcing is a vital strategy of cost effectiveness. Please, innoson does not belong in this conversation. It is a big crime comparing Apple to innoson.. what!

-Viper

When its Apple it becomes outsourcing. When its innoson it becomes assembly.

This level of foolishness must be genetic. Slavery of the blackman is in the mind.

The same China makes virtually all components of the Apple phone, but they are manufacturers.

When China makes components for Innoson cars, it becomes assembly .

2 Likes

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:10am On Feb 06, 2022
walemoney007:
Lol

Bro, see eh

Have a good day bro.
Have a good day too. Thanks.
Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by techWriter3: 11:11am On Feb 06, 2022
China ��
Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by mastertek: 11:14am On Feb 06, 2022
This is not a news to us, someone who's familiar with Chinese market know that you can have any Chinese company to bring their plant here in Nigeria to produce their products for you in your own name or put your fact as a logo as you wanted, it's your money speaking.

It's not a big deal,

If I have money, I can bring xioami to come & products their phone in Nigeria for me, with my own local name & put my face as logo, then tell gullible Nigerian my company is manufacturing phones, of cause you can come to my factory & see different manufacturing plant & you will have to believe by all the equipment plant you see on ground, only if you are not informed too.

China market is open market, you don't even needto travel to China, they can customize thier product for you with your own name & logo, if you can Meetup with minimum quantities, lots of people do this.

Some of us know that's exactly what innoson did, but you don't need to shout too much before they tag you HATER & start baseless argument.

Internet is not for Facebook & Instagram alone, with your phone you can achieve all this thing I narrated above without step in China.

Sorry to say, Igbos are one of the most illiterate in the south with too much emotion.

3 Likes

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by flokii: 11:15am On Feb 06, 2022
Jacobx007:
Why don't we say the truth
Looking at these pictures left me disappointed to be honest, I have always believed (proudly) that Innoson designs and manufactures it's cars.
Business should not be based on deceit, you should tell your customers the absolute TRUTH

Even I am surprised at this shocking revelation about INNOSON..
The Chinese are notorious for doing copies and they have their version of Range, Porsche etc. I don't want to believe government knows about this deceit from Innoson and still chose to ignore.

This is all shades of wrong coming from Innoson. No wonder the prominent SE leaders from his state and other neighboring states hardly patronize him.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benz C300 4matic Eis And Streering Lock Problem / Cost Of Acquiring Abuja License Plate / Which Car Consume Fuel The Most??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.