Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,775 members, 7,802,382 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs (7475 Views)

Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) / Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal / David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by ViperAda: 11:19am On Feb 06, 2022
udele1:

When its Apple it becomes outsourcing. When its innoson it becomes assembly.

This level of foolishness must be genetic. Slavery of the blackman is in the mind.

The same China makes virtually all components of the Apple phone, but they are manufacturers.

When China makes components for Innoson cars, it becomes assembly .
Damn, your ignorance is concerning. Innoson is a subsidiary, it assemblies vehicles made by a Chinese manufacturer. Leave Apple out of your jokes. Apple has 100% patents of its products.

-Viper

5 Likes

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by RagnarLothbrok: 11:27am On Feb 06, 2022
So what if he us copying? What would make OP open this kind of topic of all topics in th world Wow!
Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by bularuz(m): 11:38am On Feb 06, 2022
Nothing wrong here, there was a time iphones were made in China for the US and even now parts made in China /Taiwan are used to manufacture in the US
Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by mastertek: 11:39am On Feb 06, 2022
It's not illegal and I am surprised you people just know this, this is not discovery.

Chinese market is opening market, you can do this yourself if you have money, Chinese companies are ready to bring their plant in your country and produce for you in your own name & logo.

You can then tell gullible Nigerian you produced the product, it's your money speaking

flokii:

Even I am surprised at this shocking revelation about INNOSON..
The Chinese are notorious for doing copies and they have their version of Range, Porsche etc. I don't want to believe government knows about this deceit from Innoson and still chose to ignore.

This is all shades of wrong coming from Innoson. No wonder the prominent SE leaders from his state and other neighboring states hardly patronize him.
Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by Healthrelatedjo: 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
No no no,
That na Bleep up be this na
Must we all fake it to make it in this Nigeria?
Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by favour32(m): 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
Everybody dey copy one way or the other.
China was a "chairman" of copy copy before it became a force in the world economy.
If Innoson dey copy others should copy too, then, Nigeria will be great.
Bad belle people wey nor fit produce or copy anything.
Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by Lamasta(m): 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2022
Nigeria don't have the raw materials to produce a complete car made in Nigeria so I don't blame the OP just that he might be an agent indirectly promoting Dangote cars
Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by Cantonese: 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
ViperAda:

You still huffing and puffing around on your myopic argument. How does having designers erase the fact that innoson is an assembly plant?. Assembly plants do have their own designers na. Are you joking or outrightly ignorant. I have addressed the issue of branding earlier. I can't keep going round with you on that.

-Viper

Ok Mr. Sabi.

Thankfully we all agree that Innoson motors only assembles and markets their vehicles ONLY IN THEIR NAME.

Let’s leave Innoson for now and clarify things:

1. You market a particular product and you find that it is popular in the market. Preferably a daily use product. You decide (like Mike Adenuga did with tinned Tomato in 1981) to manufacture it locally. You get to China, get the equipment together to start a manufacturing plant. You put together your factory in Nigeria, source your materials from wherever you choose, produce your brand, sell and become a household name. How is it that you have become a subsidiary of the Chinese company? How then did Adenuga’s business here become a subsidiary of the company where he got his equipments from? Note that there are thousands of manufacturers here in that mould.

2. Next I choose to import from an OEM in China or any other Asian country. They produce in my brand name and I happily market my products locally here. I get my trademark, so that jealous and tribal people like you will not steal it. I rely on the OEM for my products. I have a choice to get other other OEM companies (because OEMs are not reliable), as long as they can manufacture my specification. Am I not in this case at the wimps and caprices of the Chinese OEM? What if they fail me when I need them most.

3. Again oga Sabi, you can choose to register a company in China or any other Asian country of your choice and start off a factory. You can manufacture products and ship your products to Nigeria and other countries for sale. What can you be called here?

4. You can choose to partner with a Chinese company to establish a factory in this country, produce and market your products here. How can you be addressed?

Hopefully oga, you have read some of the possibilities. Well if you have not experienced it practically, you can only thrive in speculation and ignorance. Your ignorance can only be a product of hatred arising from nothing, that you grew up with.

Now back to Innoson:
Car assemblies have designers just as there are designers who stand-alone.

If Innoson is a subsidiary, where is the parent company? Why does he go by the name Innoson instead of proudly maintaining the parent name? How can you say that Honda motors as a parent company and popular as it is, will give another name to its subsidiary in another country? Bros you dey think at all?

As an organization of its own, with its own trademark and brand name, with its own Assembly plant, what stops Innoson from getting components from organizations of its choice to assemble its brand and market?

Please do not give yourself away as an “educated illiterate”.

What you do not know and have not experienced l, please listen and ask questions for proper information.
Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by heniford2: 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
NafeesaAA:
Let's discuss objectively...let me make it clear, i applaud Innoson, he is asset to Nigeria but he is not into manufacturering of cars...YET!! He will get there by God's grace, Rome was not built in a day but what they are doing now is assembly!!!

Truth is, manufacturing the engine block DESIGNED and made up of raw materials SOURCED by the company in question is when a motor company is said to manufacture a vehicle. It is largely the engine and body design patented to the company that earns it the right to be tagged a vehicle manufacturing company.

From the below images, you can see that all vehicles on INNOSON website are on the page of the Chinese-made BAIC company. Its BJ80 SUV states that the Innoson IVM G80 is indeed a variant of the Chinese mid-size 4-WD luxury SUV manufactured by a subsidiary of BAIC (Beijing Auto Industry Corporation) – BAIC Motors under BAW (Beijing Auto Works).

Looking closer, Innoson IVM G80 and the BAIC BJ80 does not only share similarities on their exterior alone but also feature quite the exact same 100% interior design and features like the dashboard styling. Even the wheels are 100% tge same. Even INNOSON G-12 Military Vehicles is a direct replica 100% with the original G-12 on BIAC official website.

Anybody rich enough can basically pay to any assembly plant and badge your car whatever name you want.

Its not possible two companies claiming same vehicles. BAW is the manufacturing company in China while INNOSON is assembling plant in Nigeria. If BAW fold up today, INNOSON can't stand on it own. Benz is not dependent on BMW existence neither is Toyota 100% lookalike with Honda.

Dangote Peugeot Company is no difference from what INNOSON is currently albeit with a better local content ratio.
Go thru the pictures I pasted and judge for yourself.
dude no manufacturing company of any car produce 100% of is car on there own and protypes or design of cars are followed with what is in trend, for example ford motors may construct the car frame or design and engine but the seat the electrical and etc was not there product that's where u see different assembly in one but is it Ford production yes it is FORD Product

Back to Our beloved INNOCENCE MOTORS his into production know right now he has not started the designing of his own mother motors but he produce the frame electric components which are basics then import the remaining from CHINA so his a manufacturer, if you have a particular pattern of motor you want him to produce for you,you contact him.
Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by ayenika1: 2:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
NafeesaAA:
Let's discuss objectively...let me make it clear, i applaud Innoson, he is asset to Nigeria but he is not into manufacturering of cars...YET!! He will get there by God's grace, Rome was not built in a day but what they are doing now is assembly!!!

Truth is, manufacturing the engine block DESIGNED and made up of raw materials SOURCED by the company in question is when a motor company is said to manufacture a vehicle. It is largely the engine and body design patented to the company that earns it the right to be tagged a vehicle manufacturing company.

From the below images, you can see that all vehicles on INNOSON website are on the page of the Chinese-made BAIC company. Its BJ80 SUV states that the Innoson IVM G80 is indeed a variant of the Chinese mid-size 4-WD luxury SUV manufactured by a subsidiary of BAIC (Beijing Auto Industry Corporation) – BAIC Motors under BAW (Beijing Auto Works).

Looking closer, Innoson IVM G80 and the BAIC BJ80 does not only share similarities on their exterior alone but also feature quite the exact same 100% interior design and features like the dashboard styling. Even the wheels are 100% tge same. Even INNOSON G-12 Military Vehicles is a direct replica 100% with the original G-12 on BIAC official website.

Anybody rich enough can basically pay to any assembly plant and badge your car whatever name you want.

Its not possible two companies claiming same vehicles. BAW is the manufacturing company in China while INNOSON is assembling plant in Nigeria. If BAW fold up today, INNOSON can't stand on it own. Benz is not dependent on BMW existence neither is Toyota 100% lookalike with Honda.

Dangote Peugeot Company is no difference from what INNOSON is currently albeit with a better local content ratio.
Go thru the pictures I pasted and judge for yourself.

Innoson is an assembly plant and not a manufacturing company. He tells manufacturers the quality and quantity of what he wants. They produce and send to him. Whatever product he uses it for is non-of their business. You gerrit?

The majority of phone parts in foreign countries especially in the USA are gotten from China. They just ensure they are of good quality that meets standard hence the cost of such products. O
Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by Originalsly: 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
udele1:

Looking at 3 generations of your family? Has anyone achieve 1/10 of what Innosson achieved?

I prefer to discuss your comment. How old are you? What percent of another's achievement must one attain to earn the right to comment about that person? Inferiority complex is suffocating us as a nation .... and you have displayed that in this your comment .... written between the lines...... . you do not have the right to criticize anyone if we are not as qualified ... or have the same status as that person. In your world we should not criticize the President.... he knows best .. after all .... were we ... or our parents... or grand parents ever elected to any office?
Bro... this is a public forum .... go after the message and not the messenger.

@ topic ... you made your case. I don't think Innosson is thought to be a manufacturing company as much as an assembly plant. What you made clear is Innosson is basically relabelling a Chinese product.... and that's nothing new in the auto industry ...Nissan Quest/Mercury Villager .... Toyota Corolla/Geo Prism ..... Toyota Matrix/Pontiac Vibe.
Interesting write up.

1 Like

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by NaMe4: 2:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
Omihanifa:
I agree absolutely with you. He's just coupling the parts here in Nigeria and selling it as innoson.

Tho he's not the only one doing this in Nigeria. Most electronics in Nigeria markets are also produced in China and when they ship them down to Lagos they are now given different brand names. That's why you see TVs like NASCO, ITEC, INFINITY,UKA, AILYONS having same designs (body frame, packaging &remote)

It's even worse in the building materials sector
You will see those Turkish and Italian doors with funny names like ODOGWU, OGB,

toilet seats having same designs but different names.

Very correct.
Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by kingjiss: 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
NafeesaAA:
The interior is 100% identical

He that hate good things ,good will never come to him
Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by abbasajao(m): 3:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
udele1:
I prefer to discuss your life objectively. How old are you?

What do you do for a living?

What have you achieved?

What do you produce?

Where are you financially?

Where will you be in the next 10 years?

Who is your father?

Is he known anywhere in Nigeria?

What has he achieved?

What will he achieve?

What about your grand father?

Who was he?

Was he known?

What was he known for?

What about your great grandfather?

Who was he?

Was he known?

What was he known for?

What did he achieve?

Looking at 3 generations of your family? Has anyone achieve 1/10 of what Innosson achieved?

There is different between objective arguments and insultive arguments. Learn how to do the former.
Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 4:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
udele1:

Im telling you. You guys need help. Why dont you tell APPLE, Samsung etc how much they should sell their phones?
Apple phones are only expensive in Nigeria, thanks to high dollar rate.
Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by DesChyko: 4:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
How this OP kept repeating that Innoson is listed as a subsidiary of BAIC and every of his proponents ignored that wrong claim probably says all about the intention of him and his supporters.

It would be great to know how many companies make their own car parts from scratch to finish.
Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by Elsueno: 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
It's very obvious, Innoson na subsidiary. He brings in parts, put them together & slam the innocent logo, of course some metal parts & welding are done in Nigeria.......I don't know why his tribesmen are arguing on this thread trying to say otherwise.....Even now u can do same stuff with phones, motorcycles, TVs, Gas cookers etc d Chinese will happily put ur logo & send d products for assembly in ur backyard if u so wish...this Chinese business model is very old & common na grin

Pls comrades

1 Like

Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by Eben91: 9:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
walemoney007:
Why do you just love blaming Yoruba all the time for everything? Are you okay at all guy?

Is time Nairaland stop been an anonymous forum, maybe when people like you know you're not anonymous, you will stop making stupid comments.

Your comments is now becoming so irritating.

I don't know why you're doing this but is becoming so irritating.

Person wey create thread nah Hausa

You need to change.
It's because yorubas hate igbos by default just because igbos are excelling far more than the yorubas in yorubas land, yorubas hate us first, hausas don't hate igbos, hausas man don't even care, he believes in what God gives to him just don't tamper with his religion , but yorubas will want to compete with we igbos which they can't and then jealousy and hatred will follow. It baffles yorubas how we dominated Lagos and also doing well while yoruba youths are doing tuale and agboro just to get money. Igbos are designed and destined to be great and there is nothing you can do about it. Am proud to be an igbo guy.
Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by Eben91: 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
udele1:

Chinese knows innoson. Who knows you outside Nairaland? grin grin

Even if they sell it for 100 yuan, you still cant afford it. grin grin grin grin
Even if they are giving it out for free, the inborn Afonja laziness won't let him to go and get it instade he will search for the nearest skull and mine it instantly. SkULLasticas.
Re: Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs by SweetiliciousD: 1:45am On Feb 07, 2022
Stupid thread

Toyota has European and American specs

Inosson is on point .

Manufacture yours in Pluto and assemble in Daura!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? / 5 Ways Nigerians Can Save Money On Car Repairs / Benz C300 4matic Eis And Streering Lock Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.