Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu (14628 Views)

David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta / EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by peppermint7(m): 9:40am On Feb 06, 2022
Following a series of headlines posted about popular journalist David Hundeyin undermining Endsars Activist Rinu Savvy

https://www.nairaland.com/6972364/david-hundeyin-endsars-activists-like
David Hundeyin has posted a disclaimer saying it's fake
He tweeted

I categorically never said, hinted at or inferred this. I hope @niyitabiti is aware that this is literally libel.

You cannot take something I said, slap a completely unrelated headline over it, and then just hit "publish."

Please take this down and stop doing this henceforth.

You tweet something that you put thought into, and all people want is to take whatever you say and turn it into an episode of Jerry Springer.

Because I occasionally have a sharp mouth, I'm not allowed to express a constructive thought again. EVERYTHING I say is "vawulence!"

I tweet something about EndSARS poisoning political discourse, next thing is "He's shading Rinu!"

I tweet "I like Pepsi," next thing is "OMG he just said he hates Coca-Cola! Vawulence! �"

How can grown ass people be so superficial, anti intellectual and infernally irritating?

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1490231097849962502

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by peppermint7(m): 9:41am On Feb 06, 2022
Putting this out here for all Nairalanders who are quick to believe fake news
This habits of posting fake news should stop

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by Nonpartisan1: 9:42am On Feb 06, 2022
mtcheeew! Useless man feeling important.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by everythinggirly(f): 9:48am On Feb 06, 2022
Ok o
Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by ouzo1(m): 9:49am On Feb 06, 2022
I no even sabi any of them.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by yakrim: 9:50am On Feb 06, 2022
Your headache oga, no difference between you and the girl, all of una na opportunists

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by seunmsg(m): 9:55am On Feb 06, 2022
peppermint7:
Putting this out here for all Nairalanders who are quick to believe fake news

I categorically never said, hinted at or inferred this. I hope @niyitabiti is aware that this is literally libel.

You cannot take something I said, slap a completely unrelated headline over it, and then just hit "publish."

David Hundeyin, Sowore and Ogundipe are the most guilty of the part in bold. They do it with crass recklessness and so many of you always jump to their defense because it’s the politicians you don’t like that are always at the receiving end.

It’s too early for David to start crying. The evil folks like him sowed is just germinating gradually. It will go round everybody. Nobody has the monopoly of a deceptive and manipulative press. Others are watching and learning. The breakfast go reach everybody.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by peppermint7(m): 11:35am On Feb 06, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
mtcheeew! Useless man feeling important.
But you know sey David important your generation

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by peppermint7(m): 11:36am On Feb 06, 2022
ouzo1:
I no even sabi any of them.
Leave nairaland and explore other news forum's

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by Betlord01: 11:37am On Feb 06, 2022
Stop pressure, sure tips for today available wassup via +2348105339370
Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by peppermint7(m): 11:42am On Feb 06, 2022
seunmsg:

David Hundeyin, Sowore and Ogundipe are the most guilty of the part in bold. They do it with crass recklessness and so many of you always jump to their defense because it’s the politicians you don’t like that are always at the receiving end.

It’s too early for David to start crying. The evil folks like him sowed is just germinating gradually. It will go round everybody. Nobody has the monopoly of a deceptive and manipulative press. Others are watching and learning. The breakfast go reach everybody.
.read this again slowly and listen to yourself

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
It was on front page yesterday, even though no where did he mention Rinu in his tweet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by peppermint7(m): 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
It was on front page yesterday, even though no where did he mention Rinu in his tweet.
That's nairaland for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by naptu2: 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
That was exactly what was on my mind when I saw the Nairaland thread. That Niyi Tabiti Blog copies all its posts from Nairaland and I'm sure that it copied that one from Nairaland as well.

https://twitter.com/niyitabiti/with_replies

https://www.nairaland.com/6972364/david-hundeyin-endsars-activists-like

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
David Hundeyin is a gonzo journalist....no different from Rinu.

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by TalkTalkTwins(m): 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
Ok
Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by Observer20: 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2022
grin
Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by Emu4life(m): 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
Who are these Unknown people disturbing us with thier personal issues
peppermint7:

Leave nairaland and explore other news forum's
peppermint7:
.read this again slowly and listen to yourself
peppermint7:

That's nairaland for you
peppermint7:
UN
Comot leave nairaland
peppermint7:
some of ona just de senseless
peppermint7:

Who be this mumu
You Sabi read ??
Btw has justice been served ??
Has de killer received any sentence??

Apparently, you are Mr David.
It will interest you to know that Nobody gives a fvck about what y'all think/do. Get your fvcking self off Nairaland and stop spamming the Forum. Fvcking Social Media Influencers Mercenaries

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by ednut1(m): 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
Disingenuous. For a man who jumps into conclusion in most of his articles now crying

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by Mimatan: 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
Who is a better investigative journalist

Like for David Hundeyin
Share for Kemi olunloyo

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by illicit(m): 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
Oluwa rinu e

Ma worry
Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by Mimatan: 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
Werey guy

Make e getat

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by todaynewsreview: 1:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
Noted
Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by ecolime(m): 1:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
Emu4life:
I wonder oo
Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by jubrilELsudan: 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
TO BEAT THIS RINU GIRL IS JUST HUNGRYING ME

SHE IS VERY STUPID

I CAN'T EVEN FVCK HER SEF

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu by peppermint7(m): 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
UN
Emu4life:
Comot leave nairaland

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The PHCN Situation In Your Area? / N500bn Social Welfare: 1million Poor Nigerians To Get N5,000 Directly–Presidency / Amosun Attends Swearing In Of Ogun LG/LCDA Chairmen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.