Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Volunteer Nairalanders Can Help In 2023 Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Volunteer Nairalanders Can Help In 2023 Elections (455 Views)

APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections / Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja / El-rufai Reveals APC Members Buhari Must Deal With Before 2023 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Volunteer Nairalanders Can Help In 2023 Elections by princebet(m): 11:35am On Feb 06, 2022
Yes, Nairaland volunteers can help to actualize free, credible and fair elections come 2023. You are now asking how?

Do you know that all over the federation, we have not less than 176,846 polling units, 8810 wards, 774 councils, 36o federal constituencies, 109 senatorial districts, 36 states and 6 geo- political zones. These figures summed up is still far below the members active per day here in Nairaland platform.
What makes an election free, fair and credible? FREE in the sense that all eligible will cast their votes without restrictions or interference from party extremists in order to rig the result, FAIR by seeing all at the polling units, collation centres, etc as brothers and sisters, respecting "Right to association", "Right to movements" , Right to vote and be voted for " etc on an election day and it's offices, as well as respecting and observing all laid down rules governing the elections. CREDIBLE by recording and reporting exactly the result of the elections irrespective of the parties involve, persons contesting or positions aspired for.

Having got the clearer picture of the occasional use of the words FREE, FAIR AND CREDIBLE by our politicians and INEC officials you are asking "where does a Nairaland volunteer comes in to help with the abovementioned words? I stand to be corrected that all Nairalanders have voters card (PVC) when we have the following Volunteers;
6 zonal Representatives that will collate results from states in that Geo-Political zone vis-a-vis NW, NC, NE, SE, SW and SS.
36 STATE REPS
109 SENATORIAL DISTRICT REPS
360 FED CONST. REPS
774 COUNCIL REPS
8,810 WARD REPS and
176,846 POLLING STATION REPS.
The reporting of results and other events goes thuss;
Polling Units REPS TO WARD REP
WARD REPS TO COUNCIL REP
COUNCIL REPS TO FED CONST REP
FED CONST REPS TO SEN. DIST REP
SEN DIST. REPS TO STATE REPS and
STATE REPS TO ZONAL REP.

You can agree with me that with this structure of Volunteer Nairalanders on an election day the complete result of an election will be made available the 6 hours after the end of the election at the polling units.

Remember, casting of Ballot papers, accreditation and counting are only done at the polling units, the other centres are for collation and summing up results collated.

If you want 2023 to be seen and marked as the best election year of the millennium join other volunteers to improve the elections in Nigeria.
My contact can be seen on my signature for more information how to participate or DM me.
Re: Volunteer Nairalanders Can Help In 2023 Elections by Frigga13: 11:42am On Feb 06, 2022
How much is the pay and who’s taking care of logistics..

Will be cool if you explain all in details here .. not dm ..

Intelligent ScAmmers plenty for Nairaland .. make person no go use humans cash cruise .
Re: Volunteer Nairalanders Can Help In 2023 Elections by princebet(m): 11:42am On Feb 06, 2022
Do not fail to share this information if it interests you. For me I will be updating this topic to help in bettering our nation.
Re: Volunteer Nairalanders Can Help In 2023 Elections by illicit(m): 11:44am On Feb 06, 2022
What is the pay like
Re: Volunteer Nairalanders Can Help In 2023 Elections by princebet(m): 11:47am On Feb 06, 2022
Frigga13:
How much is the pay and who’s taking care of logistics..

Will be cool if you explain all in details here .. not dm ..

Intelligent ScAmmers plenty for Nairaland .. make person no go use humans cash cruise .

Please, nobody asked you for money, remember, it is called volunteer work.
Few hours on the day of election from you can go a long way to rewriting Nigeria history. Just DM if serious.
Re: Volunteer Nairalanders Can Help In 2023 Elections by Frigga13: 11:51am On Feb 06, 2022
princebet:

Please, nobody asked you for money, remember, it is called volunteer work.
Few hours on the day of election from you can go a long way to rewriting Nigeria history. Just DM if serious.

So nairalander will go to inec supervisor office to collate results and sign as what agent?

Nairaland agents or Nairaland observer ?

Explain the process .. abi you go just stand for polling unit Dey monitor voting?

Wetin the person go Dey do for those few hours at polling unit

Explain your stuff here .. which one be dm..
Re: Volunteer Nairalanders Can Help In 2023 Elections by princebet(m): 11:52am On Feb 06, 2022
If we can volunteer to stop rigging of election, report election thuggery etc, you will also benefit from it. All we want is a compilation of Volunteer observers and reporters.
Re: Volunteer Nairalanders Can Help In 2023 Elections by meetme01: 11:53am On Feb 06, 2022
No need fit DM. It is faceless. It will even show we are ready to be serious with electioneering except there are other motives.
Re: Volunteer Nairalanders Can Help In 2023 Elections by Frigga13: 11:53am On Feb 06, 2022
illicit:
What is the pay like

He says no pay.. just carry yourself go polling unit .. that’s all grin

And you should dm him .. for further explanation..
Re: Volunteer Nairalanders Can Help In 2023 Elections by Frigga13: 11:55am On Feb 06, 2022
princebet:
If we can volunteer to stop rigging of election, report election thuggery etc, you will also benefit from it. All we want is a compilation of Volunteer observers and reporters.

How ?

Oga explain yourself.. nobody will dm you..
Lot of intelligent scammers online ..
Re: Volunteer Nairalanders Can Help In 2023 Elections by princebet(m): 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
Your work is only restricted to your polling unit. You will do the following ;
Take note of the time of material arrival
How many parties are represented at your polling unit
The functionality of card reader in your polling unit
The number of valid votes
Votes cast
Vote count per represented party.
Re: Volunteer Nairalanders Can Help In 2023 Elections by GraphicsMaster1: 12:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
I doubt if nairaland has more than 20,000 active users.

1 Like

Re: Volunteer Nairalanders Can Help In 2023 Elections by Frigga13: 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
GraphicsMaster1:
I doubt if nairaland has more than 20,000 active users.

grin
Re: Volunteer Nairalanders Can Help In 2023 Elections by Frigga13: 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
princebet:
Your work is only restricted to your polling unit. You will do the following ;
Take note of the time of material arrival
How many parties are represented at your polling unit
The functionality of card reader in your polling unit
The number of valid votes
Votes cast
Vote count per represented party.

Northerners are not on this forum and south south minorities

Na only Yoruba people ..

So how will this work .. and who will give you access to this inec information
Re: Volunteer Nairalanders Can Help In 2023 Elections by illicit(m): 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
Frigga13:

He says no pay.. just carry yourself go polling unit .. that’s all grin

And you should dm him .. for further explanation..

Awwww in that case he go tey there
Re: Volunteer Nairalanders Can Help In 2023 Elections by princebet(m): 12:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
You can report and monitor from Wherever you reside as long as you are eligible to vote there. This forum is a conglomeration of all tribes,religions and occupations. No region is lacking or missing here on Nairaland.
Re: Volunteer Nairalanders Can Help In 2023 Elections by princebet(m): 12:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
Just need the first 6 persons one from each Geo-Political zone to text his or her zone to zero eight zero two nine nine seven zero three four seven.
Be result oriented and money will follow.
Re: Volunteer Nairalanders Can Help In 2023 Elections by Frigga13: 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
illicit:

grin
Re: Volunteer Nairalanders Can Help In 2023 Elections by princebet(m): 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
illicit:

Procrastination has never helped anyone except someone contemplating suicide. Can't you help Nigeria populace and help yourself as well by trying to know where you can help.
Re: Volunteer Nairalanders Can Help In 2023 Elections by illicit(m): 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2022
princebet:

Procrastination has never helped anyone except someone contemplating suicide. Can't you help Nigeria populace and help yourself as well by trying to know where you can help.

Yeah sure

But I don't work for free
Re: Volunteer Nairalanders Can Help In 2023 Elections by princebet(m): 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
illicit:

Yeah sure

But I don't work for free
And you are wishing Nigeria to be free from all election vices, something you do from your smartphone even in the comfort of your home.
If you have carefully read my signature you would have DM ME to start making money without spending a dime.
Re: Volunteer Nairalanders Can Help In 2023 Elections by illicit(m): 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
princebet:

And you are wishing Nigeria to be free from all election vices, something you do from your smartphone even in the comfort of your home.
If you have carefully read my signature you would have DM ME to start making money without spending a dime.

NL us full of scammers sir
Re: Volunteer Nairalanders Can Help In 2023 Elections by princebet(m): 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
illicit:

NL us full of scammers sir
Thank you dear, but we must try our best to see how we can help. There is no doubt there are untold benefits for the volunteer work, the greater emphasis is on zeal of the volunteer.
Re: Volunteer Nairalanders Can Help In 2023 Elections by princebet(m): 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2022
Why is it that Nigerians and Nairalanders in keep wishing when Nigeria political environment will measure up to countries like USA, UK etc but are not ready to sacrifice one bit to facilitate it even when it will us any thing than time and energy or effort.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Happy My Tenure Will End Soon, I'm Under Pressure To Contest - Ayade / Aminu Why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu / Why Obasanjo Will Continue To Be Bold And Courageous- Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.