Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Post Your Likes And Shares (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Post Your Likes And Shares (pics) (332 Views)

"My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics / Zimbabwean Man Hangs Out With Prostitute, She Shares Pics With Wife As Blackmail / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Your Likes And Shares (pics) by EvolvedPisces(m): 11:35am On Feb 06, 2022
Highest in this forum gets a recharge card of 1k... Mines' main account is down below undecided

1 Like

Re: Post Your Likes And Shares (pics) by lasisi69(f): 11:36am On Feb 06, 2022
undecided

1 Like

Re: Post Your Likes And Shares (pics) by Williampisces: 11:37am On Feb 06, 2022
shocked

1 Like

Re: Post Your Likes And Shares (pics) by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 06, 2022
lol mine

1 Like

Re: Post Your Likes And Shares (pics) by donbachi(m): 11:46am On Feb 06, 2022
If i post mine.u go deactivate ur nairaland account.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Likes And Shares (pics) by Ijoh(m): 12:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
FEDERATED UNION OF RIVERS IJAW STUDENTS ( FURIS)WORLDWIDE.
This is to inform all students of Ijaw extractions in Rivers State from these LGAs:
Abua/Odual, Andoni, Bonny, Asari-Toru, Akuku-Toru, Ogu /Bolo, Degema, Okrika, Opobo /Nkoro, Egenni in Ahoadawest, Omubaraibi in etche, and Port Harcourt south.
That, there is a students body for all Ijaws in Rivers State to unit ourselves for the common goals in our learning institutions.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Likes And Shares (pics) by Ijoh(m): 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
Note :Oyigbo LGA students association that are agitating to join FURIS should visit the FURIS executives to settle that issue with them.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Likes And Shares (pics) by valdes00(m): 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
grin
We be upcoming

1 Like

Re: Post Your Likes And Shares (pics) by BegAt40: 3:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
EvolvedPisces:
Highest in this forum gets a recharge card of 1k... Mines' main account is down below undecided

I have over 90k likes and shares in one of my accounts.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Oziseff Data Is Fraudulent! Beware / Video: Who Dare Say Women CAN'T Go To War, Come Out Please. / Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Bride (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.