Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. (55866 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? / My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Mineralzz: 11:36am On Feb 06, 2022
Hello everyone.
Am an active member on this forum, I've have my main account but I wish to remain anonymous, i just want to hide my identity and i will deactivate this account as soon as I get a solution. I'm so heartbroken right now cry

I thought my fiancée was different from every other guys, despite his gentle and innocent face I never knew he was a liar and a cheat sad

He's fond of connecting his laptop to his smart TV (65 inches). What displays on the laptop automatically displays on the smart TV screen. See what happened, he went downstairs to pickup something, So I wanted to see a movie on Netflix, while I was looking for a suitable movie to watch, a message popped up from Facebook and it stated "Whr are U? Check ur phone...6 missed calls cry"

At first, I wasn't triggered to open the msg but what drew my attention was the "cry emoji". When I opened the msg my heart melted, I was crying cry. Their secret affair has been going on since April last year. A married woman with 2 kids, I checked her profile I saw her kids and husband photos everywhere, she has visited my fiance at home several times, I saw lot of romantic messages.

I videoed their chat conversations as evidence, thank goodness his TV screen is wide enough for the blind to see. The moment he came inside he noticed my mood has changed, he was smart enough to know I opened his msg. He's started begging me, he said he can explain. Explain what?

Am on my way home now feeling devastated, heartbroken and sad cry. I plan to upload the video on Facebook and tag all the woman's friends until her husband sees it. I will also send the video to instablog, Linda ikeji.. Honestly I feel dejected and heartbroken. Help I don't know what to do cry.

119 Likes 19 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by clintz(m): 11:42am On Feb 06, 2022
Hmmmmm I am waiting for experts in the field to comment

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by donbachi(m): 11:43am On Feb 06, 2022
Guys wey dey get erection ontop person wife.are demonic agents,weak,lazy and a fool.

My sister,just know sey na woman like u.wan sponsor ur wedding.a married woman.

316 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Massiveglory: 11:43am On Feb 06, 2022
Instead of being angry, Thank GOD that you have been saved from a grevious disater.

315 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by holaphem(m): 11:44am On Feb 06, 2022
It might be the law of harvest, behold I come in peace cool

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Here2day(m): 11:45am On Feb 06, 2022
I m begging you on his behalf dear. Má bínú It's good you recorded the chats. The decision is yours to make.

27 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Truvelisback(m): 11:49am On Feb 06, 2022
I'm still salt of words.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 06, 2022
holaphem:
It might be the law of harvest, behold I come in peace cool
State the law comrade,i wanna learn.
Meanwhile@op: sorry for the breakfast tho

134 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by gasparpisciotta: 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.
Am an active member on this forum, I've have my main account but I wish to remain anonymous, i just want to hide my identity and i will deactivate this account as soon as I get a solution. I'm so heartbroken right now cry

I thought my fiancée was different from every other guys, despite his gentle and innocent face I never knew he was a liar and a cheat sad

He's fond of connecting his laptop to his smart TV (65 inches). What displays on the laptop automatically displays on the smart TV screen. See what happened, he went downstairs to pickup something, So I wanted to see a movie on Netflix, while I was looking for a suitable movie to watch, a message popped up from Facebook and it stated "Whr are U? Check ur phone...6 missed calls cry

At first, I wasn't triggered to open the msg but what drew my attention was the "cry emoji". When I opened the msg my heart melted, I was crying cry. Their secret affair has been going on since April last year. A married woman with 2 kids, I checked her profile I saw her kids and husband photos everywhere, she has visited my fiance at home several times, I saw lot of romantic messages.

I videoed their chat conversations as evidence, thank goodness his TV screen is wide enough for the blind to see. The moment he came inside he noticed my mood has changed, he was smart enough to know I opened his msg. He's started begging me, he said he can explain. Explain what?

Am on my way home now feeling devastated, heartbroken and sad cry. I plan to upload the video on Facebook and tag all the woman's friends until her husband sees it. I will also send the video to instablog, Linda ikeji.. Honestly I feel dejected and heartbroken. Help I don't know what to do cry.

Mynd44, seun, lalasticlala.

Are you prepared to face the consequences of your proposed actions?
If yes, go ahead
If No, go back and reconcile but fast forward your wedding date.

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by ajailer(m): 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
Why do you want to tag the woman’s friend. Na dem go still cover up for her and in the process you would have shamed your bf( n it will definitely lead to u guys breaking up).

I will advice you this, try and get the husband’s name and send d mssg directly to him. You are not doing a bad thing by exposing the woman to the family.

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by chigoziri2403(m): 12:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
Listen to what he has to say

So you can gain more evidences

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
Married women toto dey sweet no be small grin

Trust me on this grin

62 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Clinghton: 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
Instead of being revengeful why not leave him and move on or forgive him and move on or forgive him and continue the relationship, at least he knows that the relationship with the married lady won't lead him to marriage, but yours has a greater chance to marriage.

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by phorget(m): 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
Your husband dey cash out from that married woman... No take your reggae spoil him blues abeg. If you wan go make you jejely waka o.

103 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Kobicove(m): 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
It is not your responsibility to expose their relationship, besides you may be jumping to conclusions here undecided

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by frozen70(f): 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

He's fond of connecting his laptop to his smart TV (65 inches). What displays on the laptop automatically displays on the smart TV screen. See what happened, he went downstairs to pickup something, So I wanted to see a movie on Netflix, while I was looking for a suitable movie to watch, a message popped up from Facebook and it stated "Whr are U? Check ur phone...6 missed calls cry

Even if you tag his girlfriend family, it's your man that is the issue here

You should have listen to him and hear what he have to say about cheating on you

Men will cheat either by nature or by default

Be ready to accept him back, counsel him and let him know that sleeping with a married woman has a reversal effect

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

Your fiancé wasn't forced into the affair, you nowwant to leave him and attack the married lady and then Subject yourself, your fiance, the lady's husband and kids to ridicule because you are unable to manage your emotions.
How many more women will you be running after because of your man?
You'd better focus on your self.

209 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by oloriooko(m): 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
Sis the bolded tells us what you plan doing so why ask for help again?
Just go ahead disgrace him, disgrace his married lover probably crash her marriage in the course of your plans and go home rest, relax and move on with your life
Must you marry him? At least you would have 'dealt' with him and gotten a revenge too; it's a win-win for you!

Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by higgs: 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
Leave that woman alone. Decide whether to continue with your Fiance or walk away.

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Kollins11: 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Married women toto dey sweet no be small grin

Trust me on this grin
lol...Werey grin

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by omotoshodontee1: 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
Why u go exposed the woman ffs ,u better go meet ur fiancee and resolve it amicably if possible..the loose woman didn't offend u at all..is better u let peace reign in ur relationship..there is no better offer outta there,is so cold outside my sis

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Savedday: 2:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Stenewiser: 2:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
only a stupid guy will go after someone's wife, I mean a very stupid guy, de woman self as no respect for marriage, I wonder what she's doing there sef, stupid people.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by farem: 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

He's fond of connecting his laptop to his smart TV (65 inches). What displays on the laptop automatically displays on the smart TV screen. See what happened, he went downstairs to pickup something, So I wanted to see a movie on Netflix, while I was looking for a suitable movie to watch, a message popped up from Facebook and it stated "Whr are U? Check ur phone...6 missed calls cry"

The only reason which will make me simpathise with you is if you as an unmarried fella has never fucck with him.

What difference does it make for a fornicator with you to go after another (married) woman?

You see, anything that will make anyone to underrate/ignore chastity before marriage opens such a fellow to all manner of sexual sins.
You are not even 100% sure you both will eventually marry and he has dealt blow with your puna, thereby putting one unlucky guy who would later finds you in jeopardy of frantically filling up already 'digged' and insatiable hole!

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Lisabi01: 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2022
Arabinrin, we are all cheat, and we are victim of cheating. Why would you destroy your relationship and someone else's marriage.
Just go your way or accept him back. He's realized his mistake, and trust me....

He's gonna be smarter.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Sonnobax15(m): 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
cheesy
Wahala.....As in,see wahala....

Trust me,if madam op should venture expose the chat between her husband and the other woman,na the woman go dey on the losing end... Because I dey very sure say madam op go soon forgive her husband...While the other woman husband go sharperly divorce her......Hence bringing peace to madam op's life tongue

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Marvyx(m): 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
Why do you want to tag her husband and family all over Facebook and all ?? The woman owes you no fidelity or commitment. Your fiancé is the one that couldn't keep it in his pants. He's an adult that should be responsible for his actions. You women are your own enemies.

PS:- Even if you must do anything to get back to the woman, send them to her husband directly because he's also a victim here.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Palazee(m): 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Them don serve you breakfast already cool. Why didn't you use your main account??

Meanwhile... Saphiere, Ladyhippolyta88, Jennyclay, Iyaebe, Candidlady, Fernandezisback..... Which of you broke and hungry feminist is behind this moniker?? So that we'll know how to settle this matter.
you forgot datboredberry grin

Bunch of broke and hungry feminists

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Sonnobax15(m): 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
Marvyx:
Why do you want to tag her husband over Facebook and all ?? She owes you no fidelity or commitment. Your fiance does. You women are your own enemies.

Which kind mumu talk be this now? angry. It'd be better if everyone involved is exposed,so that they'd know what they have been doing behind the scenes ain't good.

9 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Shokoloko(f): 3:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

I cant tell you what to do but in case you decide to upload the video and tag her friends, go into hiding, make sure this woman has never met you before. Make sure she will not have access to your fiancé to get information about you or your siblings or parents.

I recently heard of a similar case where a young wife exposed a cheating woman (who was sleeping with her husband) and the cheating woman decided that since her home was lost, she would take the life of the young wife.

To cut the story short, the young wife escaped death, but her mother did not, and her younger brother lost an eye. The madam cheater relocated with her kids, but I have no idea where to.

So please make arrangements for your safety and the safety of your immediate family first.

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Marvyx(m): 3:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
Sonnobax15:
Which kind mumu talk be this now? angry. It'd be better if everyone involved is exposed,so that they'd know what they have been doing behind the scenes ain't good.

Oga Park well.. You support her tagging all the woman's family and friends to know what's happening and bring shame and disgrace to them.? You think they'll be the only one to see the post?? Because of what two adults are doing?? Either she sends a message to the husband directly or she face her community fiancé..

26 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" / UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.