Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Lekki Sand Merchants!!!! Sand & Granite Delivery - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lekki Sand Merchants!!!! Sand & Granite Delivery (473 Views)

Licensed Supplier Sand Granite,Gravel, Stone Dust,Cement / We supply Sharp Sand, Granite and Vibrated blocks To your Site / Port Harcourt!! We Supply Building Materials Like Sharp Sand, Granite Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki Sand Merchants!!!! Sand & Granite Delivery by komisha: 11:43am On Feb 06, 2022
LEKKI SAND MERCHANTS!!!!!

We offer sand filling services. Sand delivery (sharp,filling,plastering),Granite delivery and Truck management services.

We are one of the largest suppliers of filling sand, sharp sand, granite, e.t.c.on the Lekki/island axis.
We guarantee prompt delivery of your request to site in twenty four(24)hours at the best rates.
We deliver along the Lekki axis,Victoria Island,Ikoyi,Oniru, Banana Island,and some parts of the mainland.

Our prices are as follows;

*FILLING SAND- From N50,000*

*PLASTERING SAND- From N100,000*

*SHARP SAND- From N60,000*

*HARDCORE & RUBBLES- From N50,000*

*GRANITE- From N115,000*

*Prices could be more depending on the location.

*Prices are based on 15 and 20 tonnes.

DATI-KOMISHA NIGERIA LIMITED.

7 Ijeoma Odika Street, Lekki, Lagos.

Tel: 08037277459.

Re: Lekki Sand Merchants!!!! Sand & Granite Delivery by Jeff68: 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2022
[/b]
komisha:

LEKKI SAND MERCHANTS!!!!!

We offer sand filling services. Sand delivery (sharp,filling,plastering),Granite delivery and Truck management services.

We are one of the largest suppliers of filling sand, sharp sand, granite, e.t.c.on the Lekki/island axis.
We guarantee prompt delivery of your request to site in twenty four(24)hours at the best rates.
We deliver along the Lekki axis,Victoria Island,Ikoyi,Oniru, Banana Island,and some parts of

Our prices are as follows;

*FILLING SAND- From N50,000*

*PLASTERING SAND- From N100,000*

*SHARP SAND- From N60,000*

*HARDCORE & RUBBLES- From N50,000*

*GRANITE- From N115,000*

*Prices could be more depending on the location.

*Prices are based on 15 and 20 tonnes.

DATI-KOMISHA NIGERIA LIMITED.

7 Ijeoma Odika Street, Lekki, Lagos.

Tel: 08037277459.

[b]How much is the 20tons of filling sand to ibeju
Re: Lekki Sand Merchants!!!! Sand & Granite Delivery by autonaero(m): 4:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jeff68:
[/b]
[b]How much is the 20tons of filling sand to ibeju

I stay around Lakowe, Lagos and I'm aware of the price of sand at Lagasa Quarry in Ibeju-Lekki LGA.
20 tons currently costs #66,000 while their 15 tons is about #45,000
Nonetheless, for delivery, truck drivers charge are now getting high; considering the hike in diesel price and there are some other gate fees that they pay.
You can budget about #120,000

I hope you found this helpful.
Re: Lekki Sand Merchants!!!! Sand & Granite Delivery by Jeff68: 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
autonaero:

I stay around Lakowe, Lagos and I'm aware of the price of sand at Lagasa Quarry in Ibeju-Lekki LGA.
20 tons currently costs #66,000 while their 15 tons is about #45,000
Nonetheless, for delivery, truck drivers charge are now getting high; considering the hike in diesel price and there are some other gate fees that they pay.
You can budget about #120,000

I hope you found this helpful.

I don’t understand what you are saying? Is a 20ton 66k delivered? Or are u saying 120?
Re: Lekki Sand Merchants!!!! Sand & Granite Delivery by autonaero(m): 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
Jeff68:

I don’t understand what you are saying? Is a 20ton 66k delivered? Or are u saying 120?

Let me reiterate: the #66k is payment for the sand; the #120 is sand + transport to site
Hope this clarifies

(1) (Reply)

Any Harm Or Risk In Taking A Developer To Develop A Property / 4bedroom Terrace For Sale @ 55m On Orchid 2nd Tollgate Lekki 2 / Distress Sale! 4 Units Of Room And Parlor Mini Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.