Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

How Do I Handle An Ex I Met On A Dating Site - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle An Ex I Met On A Dating Site (718 Views)

Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday / My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Handle An Ex I Met On A Dating Site by OneCorner: 12:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
So a friend introduced me to a dating app recently due to the fact that I don’t go out much, I’m kinda shy in public places and it’s less stressful than walking up to a lady and doing the old school “toasting”

Fast forward to Wednesday, while liking the pics of girls around my are cuz it has to be a mutual like before you both can talk unless you pay for premium... so I came across my “Ex” profile
According to her profile, she’s single and searching. Well, I liked the picture and by yesterday, she like mine back also, which is a mutual like. We chatted and exchanged number again and with the way she’s chatting, I feel she’s up for whatever I bring up

So my question is that, is it reasonable to
get back to date an “Ex” I met on a dating site?
Or
chop her and pass
Or
Lookaway
Re: How Do I Handle An Ex I Met On A Dating Site by Kriss216: 12:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
For you to ask these silly questions show something is wrong with your head. Like, you want to date an ex you met on a dating app?

You think she's there to find love and relationship

Girl is damaged already. Dig more and collect Usain bolt.

OP, there are classy sharp and affordable girls on Facebook, why doing dating app? Go to Facebook, find a random girl in your location, promise her lunch or dinner...that's all.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle An Ex I Met On A Dating Site by Olunmercy56(f): 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
We will not meet any unfortunate human by God's grace

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle An Ex I Met On A Dating Site by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
It's allowed.

Please go and check if her toto is still tight grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle An Ex I Met On A Dating Site by frozen70(f): 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
OneCorner:
So a friend introduced me to a dating app recently due to the fact that I don’t go out much, I’m kinda shy in public places and it’s less stressful than walking up to a lady and doing the old school “toasting”

Fast forward to Wednesday, while liking the pics of girls around my are cuz it has to be a mutual like before you both can talk unless you pay for premium... so I came across my “Ex” profile
According to her profile, she’s single and searching. Well, I liked the picture and by yesterday, she like mine back also, which is a mutual like. We chatted and exchanged number again and with the way she’s chatting, I feel she’s up for whatever I bring up

Or
chop her and pass
Or
Lookaway

You don't really want to upgrade
Keep doing the same thing

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle An Ex I Met On A Dating Site by donbachi(m): 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
U both are always looking for same product.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle An Ex I Met On A Dating Site by Kobicove(m): 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
OneCorner:

Or
chop her and pass
Or
Lookaway

Does she also know that you are the one?

It's possible she did not recognize you in your profile pic on the dating app and might not know it's you
Re: How Do I Handle An Ex I Met On A Dating Site by OneCorner: 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
Olunmercy56:
We will not meet any unfortunate human by God's grace
Not all Exes are devil
Plus d lady in particular happens to be my friend’s junior sister And when her parents discovered our relationship, they grounded her and by the time she’s about to enter higher institution, they sent her to a faraway private school and we lost communication
Re: How Do I Handle An Ex I Met On A Dating Site by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
Chop her? Mtcheww keep giving your destiny for people to chop.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle An Ex I Met On A Dating Site by OneCorner: 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
Kobicove:

Does she also know that you are the one?

It's possible she did not recognize you in your profile pic on the dating app and might not know it's you
Yea. And we are both surprised on how grown up we have both been.
We dated while she was around 16yrs and it’s about 5yrs ago now
Re: How Do I Handle An Ex I Met On A Dating Site by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
It's allowed.

Please go and check if her toto is still tight grin
Bi*ch on a dating app? Pu$.$y can never remain the same bruh! Never! cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle An Ex I Met On A Dating Site by OneCorner: 12:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
SmellySperm:

Bi*ch on a dating app? kitten can never remain the same bruh! cheesy
Dem don come
Ndi redpillers
Re: How Do I Handle An Ex I Met On A Dating Site by OneCorner: 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
Iyaebe:
Chop her? Mtcheww keep giving your destiny for people to chop.
Destiny untop say we won enjoy ourselves
Why her own destiny to come to me instead
Re: How Do I Handle An Ex I Met On A Dating Site by illicit(m): 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
Which dating app is that?
Re: How Do I Handle An Ex I Met On A Dating Site by Kriss216: 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2022
illicit:
Which dating app is that?

No time, comrade cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle An Ex I Met On A Dating Site by VlamesIffect(f): 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
OneCorner:

Or
chop her and pass
Or
Lookaway

Naija babe dey find love online? grin alaye book her for short time...Girl wey everybody dey use relieve stress e reach your turn you dey get feelings.... grin grin
Re: How Do I Handle An Ex I Met On A Dating Site by Ynix(m): 1:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
OneCorner:

Not all Exes are devil
Plus d lady in particular happens to be my friend’s junior sister And when her parents discovered our relationship, they grounded her and by the time she’s about to enter higher institution, they sent her to a faraway private school and we lost communication
Nice one, shock your parents again. We can't really say, may be she is your wife to be.

(1) (Reply)

Army Man Warns Nigerian Girls In Viral Video About Hedonism / Would I Be Able To Use Facebook Again?? / You Need To See This About Tinder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.