Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Used And Dumped? Pick Yourself Up Because That Is Not Your Last Bus Stop - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Used And Dumped? Pick Yourself Up Because That Is Not Your Last Bus Stop (155 Views)

This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! / Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / I Sympathise With A Guy Who Says He Used And Dumped A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Used And Dumped? Pick Yourself Up Because That Is Not Your Last Bus Stop by Ayietim(m): 1:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
Have you been used and dumped,

don’t worry, pick yourself up,
your best is yet to come,

and when your best arrives,

those who dumped you will come running back,

but they won’t find you,

because they will go looking for you where they dumped you,

then, you will be on a higher ground,

exclusively reserved for those who survive hard times.

https://ayietim.com/2015/11/03/used-and-dumped-pick-yourself-up-because-that-is-not-your-last-stop/

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Set Up A Whatsapp TV? / How To Fix The Unstable Part Of Your Relationship / Game Well Served....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.