Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) (40687 Views)

Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) / Taxify In Benin City: A Good Business Venture / Scammers New Tactics (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by nduprincekc(m): 3:01pm On Feb 06, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raa0zkZGD1c
Please subscribe to my channel thanks
Pos Scammers caught in Benin City, Nigeria

I don't know what this country is turning to

God save us all

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by nduprincekc(m): 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
God bless all the Legit Hustlers

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by MITCHELL96: 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
Good for him, others should learn a lesson

I want to update You guys, you see all these POS people ? Don't withdraw with anybody you like, they're so many POS points out there you should avoid, Not all POS people have the fear of GOD, Not all are Genuine!, They're making Good money and still want to Rip people! , that POS machine can be hacked & modified, and when it's hacked, it will be able to read your Card's Number and Security number and PIN too, the world is advancing so are these yahoo boys and fraudsters too, There's nothing hard these days when it comes to Technology, You might say it didn't take you up to 30 seconds to withdraw your money, how will they be able to copy or snap my ATM card number and withdraw my funds ?

If you're thinking this way, you're a big joke, Real fraudsters are not dull people, they're fxxking smart lads, GET IN!

Sometimes, when I want to withdraw from the bank and I see the line is too much, I don't just withdraw from anybody, I take my time to select and allow my spirit to direct me, you'll see Some people hailing you to come withdraw with them, Some even calling you names like Dangote!, Adenuga!, Winfrey Oprah! , If you're not smart, you could go to the wrong person, some of them sef ehnn, you Could see the word FRAUD written on their forehead sef, when they see fresh guy like me or all those big men and women coming out from big cars, they assume You have huge funds in your account and will want to feast on it, everybody dey find money, some people eyes don red well well, they can do anything for the money, they just don't care wtf it is!

Let's be wise!

158 Likes 15 Shares

Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by NaMe4: 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
Narrator said the POS scammers have a group.

I sure say na Union.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by CountVersailles(f): 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
Another normal day in zoogeria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by Zealag(m): 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
Kill Dem plz

5 Likes

Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by Dailymice: 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
shocked
Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by Joezinho: 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
These fvcktards are evil... Yahoo boys are the laziest bunch of inhumane brain-damaged  stimulated f00ls..

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

There is no legit huzzler on planet earth
We should stop deceiving ourselves

Dude when men are talking about LEGIT HUSTLES you should STFU, get your lazy arse in the kitchen and make us some food, your opinions on some matters are as asinine and shallow as they get.

142 Likes 12 Shares

Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by Legalcriminal: 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
I dislike these local scammers. It’s better you bomb for osu wey go give you better money than scamming your own brothers and sisters

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by aspabay(m): 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
Beat the hell out of them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by Amspecial: 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
grin
Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by DropsMic(m): 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
Them suppose Lynch them

1 Like

Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by slawormiir: 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr

I was enjoying the video untill the person recording the them started saying it is jazz they are using

Which jazz...

nduprincekc:
God bless all the Legit Hustlers
There is no legit huzzler on planet earth
We should stop deceiving ourselves

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by UTILITYMAY(m): 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
The rate at which crime is growing in this country now, it is only God that can redeem us.

2 Likes

Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by alabi484(m): 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
May God continue to expose and disgrace everyone that wants to fraudulently take away another man's sweat.

Amen.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by crossfm: 7:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
They should scam them too,I mean enough panel beating.

Wicked soul's.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by 175(m): 7:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
Criminals. Lock them up, throw away the keys!!!

1 Like

Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by Mayhem1: 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
Kill them!!!! Destroy them!!!! Why are they still breathing! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by Kharol1234: 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
See the scammers shoe grin

Who will share me data please cry
Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by Fashionista01(f): 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
Everyday for the thief one day for the owner.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by paparazi232(m): 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
Op yuu should have explained how he scammed though
but nice one he should be penalized

3 Likes

Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by Chibuzoc(m): 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
cheesy
Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
Untl they start sending criminals to lengthy jail time, things will remain the same.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by Candidlady: 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
sad
Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by Mophor: 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by mrnelsono(m): 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
Na wah oooh...

1 Like

Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by TheWolfen(m): 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
Send him to chop kirikiri beans.

Let's get rid of these miscreants.
The society is already bleeding due the evil activities of their likes.
Now I fear for the safety of my families in different cities and they likewise fear for my safety. How long can we live like this?

1 Like

Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
cool
Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by Msnbcny: 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Good for him, others should learn a lesson

I want to update You guys, you see all these POS people ? Don't withdraw with anybody you like, they're so many POS points out there you should avoid, Not all POS people have the fear of GOD , that POS machine can be hacked & modified, and when it's hacked, it will be able to read your Card's Number and Security number and PIN too, the world is advancing so are these yahoo boys and fraudsters too, There's nothing hard these days when it comes to Technology, You might say it didn't take you up to 30 seconds to withdraw your money, how will they be able to copy or snap my ATM card number and withdraw my funds ?

If you're thinking this way, you're a big joke, Real fraudsters are not dull people, they're fxxking smart lads, GET IN!

Sometimes, when I want to withdraw from the bank and I see the line is too much, I don't just withdraw from anybody, I take my time to select and allow my spirit to direct me, you'll see Some people hailing you to come withdraw with them, Some even calling you names like Dangote!, Adenuga!, Winfrey Oprah! , If you're not smart, you could go to the wrong person, some of them sef ehnn, you Could see the word FRAUD written on their forehead sef, when they see fresh guy like me, grin grin or all those big men and women coming out from big cars, they assume You have huge funds in your account and will want to feast on it, everybody dey find money, some people eyes don red well well, they can do anything for the money, they just don't care wtf it is!

Let's be wise!

Do you have upto 100 million naira. You're loquacious

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Documentary On Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State. / Illegal Debiting! Help / Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.