Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

UNVEILED: Three Health Benefits Of Smoking! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / UNVEILED: Three Health Benefits Of Smoking! (281 Views)

Panic As Three Health Workers Die, 24 Others Test Positive For COVID-19 In Kano / See Three Health Benefits Of Not Wearing Bra / Three‌ ‌health‌ ‌benefits‌ ‌of‌ ‌masala‌ ‌chai‌ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNVEILED: Three Health Benefits Of Smoking! by farem: 7:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
THREE BENEFITS OF CIGARETTES

1. Smokers don't grow old!

2. Smokers can not be bitten by a dog!!

3. Smokers cannot be attacked by thieves while sleeping.

WHY NOT?
1. Smokers don't grow old because they will die young due to lung damage, as warned by the Ministry of Health.

2. Smokers won't be bitten by a dog simply because when their lungs are damaged they have to walk with a stick every time. And dogs fear people with a stick in their hands.

3.Thieves can't break into the house of a smoker at night because smokers are always awake coughing!

If you like these three benefits, keep smoking or stop smoking!

FOLLOW AND LIKE THIS PAGE FOR MORE DAILY TIPS

#smoking #cigarettes #lungcancer #lunghealth

https://www.facebook.com/102384905612037/posts/118088937374967/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNVEILED: Three Health Benefits Of Smoking! by MITCHELL96: 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
A lot of smokers will soon flood this thread now grin

Werey people, make una no stop to dey smoke grin

Especially those smoking Cigar, Cigar undecided Cigarette! undecided

1 Like

Re: UNVEILED: Three Health Benefits Of Smoking! by vastolord4(m): 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
Lol.. smokers can't be bitten by dogs? Just got to know that.. quite educative

Not all smokers die Young.. stop saying that..
Re: UNVEILED: Three Health Benefits Of Smoking! by farem: 8:58am On Feb 08, 2022
vastolord4:
Lol.. smokers can't be bitten by dogs? Just got to know that.. quite educative

Not all smokers die Young.. stop saying that..
That means you have the full years of all smokers already dead engraved in your palm, right?
Re: UNVEILED: Three Health Benefits Of Smoking! by vastolord4(m): 10:58am On Feb 08, 2022
farem:

That means you have the full years of all smokers already dead engraved in your palm, right?

I should be asking you that since you insist all smokers die Young
Re: UNVEILED: Three Health Benefits Of Smoking! by farem: 8:08pm On Feb 08, 2022
vastolord4:

I should be asking you that since you insist all smokers die Young

It is the most shameful thing to hear from a supposedly exposed person that "smokers die young.." could be ascribed to me.
The fact that you have signed up for your premature death thru smoking doesn't mean that you shouldn't know that those who are making fortunes from your chimney activities made this correct statement.
Chai, mindwashed!

(1) (Reply)

. / My Ear Started Paining Me After I Cleaned It. / Town Plannners Advocate Demolition Of Shanties, Makeshift Structures In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.