Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Severe Waist Pain Pls Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Severe Waist Pain Pls Help (589 Views)

How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain / How STC30 Healed A Man With Low Sperm Count, Severe Waist Pain And Eye Problem / Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Severe Waist Pain Pls Help by DominionGreat: 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
Happy Sunday fam..

I was washing yesterday in my toilet..I sat on my Water closet for the whole time then at some point I wanted to bend and pick up something I couldn't.

My waist started paining me like I was actually slammed with 50kg sledge hammer..

As I speak to you I can't bend properly.. I bend like an aged man in his late 90s..thats how severe and serious it is..

I didn't do any hardwork .My work in the office doesn't involve any hardwork at all.

Doctors in the house please what do you think may be the cause of it and what can I take to help with this?

Lala
Mind44
Pls help move to the front page
Re: Severe Waist Pain Pls Help by MITCHELL96: 7:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
Oh!

You said right here that you don't do hardwork, that your work is in the office! I've heard you

Do you know sitting for too long is bad too ? And causes the Waist pain you're complaining of ?

Try get weekly massage, also do exercise, drink enough water, Omo! I don't know If dem swear for Nigerians, they don't like doing exercise!

See the white lads, 80% of them exercise!

Some of us don't know it's part of life, to tackle ageing, weak bones, and correct some loosed/weak joints and so on, you'll hardly see a Nigerian taking one exercise, be it jogging or whatever as his or her daily/weekly part of life.

Aside that I play football, I've been doing exercise since I was 9 years young till date (FULL TIME) , It's helped me both Mentally and physically, that's why I don't fear All these Diabetes test, I know I take sugar very well, but I burn it thru sweats when I'm ballin' cool, I even did test yesterday and my sugar level is 5.4 mmol/L, upon all the SUGAR I take.

So, young man, try dey exercise, you won't come on here to complain about waist pain.

Na old women suppose dey complain about this kind thing, you won dey vex me oo grin
Re: Severe Waist Pain Pls Help by Tamarinda(f): 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
Stop grinding your waist during sex like your life depends on it.
You won't discover gold no matter how much you drill the "Pussi" wink
Re: Severe Waist Pain Pls Help by DominionGreat: 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Oh!

You said right here that you don't do hardwork, that your work is in the office! I've heard you

Do you know sitting for too long is bad too ? And causes the Waist pain you're complaining of ?

Try get weekly massage, also do exercise, drink enough water, Omo! I don't know If dem swear for Nigerians, they don't like doing exercise!

See the white lads, 80% of them exercise!

Some of us don't know it's part of life, to tackle ageing, weak bones, and correct some loosed/weak joints and so on, you'll hardly see a Nigerian taking one exercise, be it jogging or whatever as his or her daily/weekly part of life.

Aside that I play football, I've been doing exercise since I was 9 years young till date (FULL TIME) , It's helped me both Mentally and physically, that's why I don't fear All these Diabetes test, I know I take sugar very well, but I burn it thru sweats when I'm ballin' cool, I even did test yesterday and my sugar level is 5.4 mmol/L, upon all the SUGAR I take.

So, young man, try dey exercise, you won't come on here to complain about waist pain.

Na old women suppose dey complain about this kind thing, you won dey vex me oo grin

Omoh you are very correct o..I used to play football those days now erm...I don't exercise at all... I only do small push ups before I go to work . Omoh I really need to resume proper exercise o before I turn old man at this my Young age
Re: Severe Waist Pain Pls Help by descarado: 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
Meet your gyno.
Re: Severe Waist Pain Pls Help by MITCHELL96: 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
DominionGreat:

Omoh you are very correct o..I used to play football those days now erm...I don't exercise at all... I only do small push ups before I go to work . Omoh I really need to resume proper exercise o before I turn old man at this my Young age

You need to, Exercise is very good, it doesn't have any disadvantages, just do it, no matter how little, just make sure you're doing it well.

(1) (Reply)

I Experience This After Drinking GARRI / CBD: The Hidden Ingredient In French Cuisine / Do You Need Physiotherapy Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.