Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,913 members, 7,802,971 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Is Amaechi Really A Threat To SW Ambition? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Amaechi Really A Threat To SW Ambition? (1395 Views)

Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims / North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics / What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Amaechi Really A Threat To SW Ambition? by Truthisunique2: 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
johnmartus:
That is why the man not silent in become anything he desired someone that helped many in the past, to help himself wouldn't be difficult for such person.

Tinubu is next Nigeria president except he change his mind and support one of his own.
senseless comment

Pains no let you coordinate a sentence agian grin
Re: Is Amaechi Really A Threat To SW Ambition? by johnmartus(m): 8:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
You people hijacked Jonathan administration and the man lost total control of the nation .
Truthisunique2:
no shift goal post

What was yorubas doing when they said they must bring gej government down because igbos full am

I guess it was operation #build igbo up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Amaechi Really A Threat To SW Ambition? by Michelle70(m): 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
no shift goal post

What was yorubas doing when they said they must bring gej government down because igbos full am

I guess it was operation #build igbo up
u think I give a fvck about GEJ?

GEJ wife than was busy fighting and even slapped the Dan Amanar of Daura, that Otueke fool doesn't deserve southern respect
Re: Is Amaechi Really A Threat To SW Ambition? by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
helinues:

grin

As usual, you are doing your trolling..

Is this your proof

Tinubu for president or Lagoon straight.

Repeat after me and let's see if something won't happen to you just like the guy I sent that to
just look at how you're disgracing yourself.
is that your handwriting?
well I blame nairaland for giving platform to every Tom Dick and Harry
Re: Is Amaechi Really A Threat To SW Ambition? by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
EmirGold:
they are the most stupid people in this planet earth, stupidity is hereditary in that godforsaken potopoto region of beerfraudland
mynd44 lalasticlala seun

Rule 2
Re: Is Amaechi Really A Threat To SW Ambition? by Truthisunique2: 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
Michelle70:
u think I give a fvck about GEJ?

GEJ wife than was busy fighting and even slapped the Dan Amanar of Daura, that Otueke fool doesn't deserve southern respect
just like helin.us no bmc dey give Bleep again grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Amaechi Really A Threat To SW Ambition? by Michelle70(m): 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
just like helin.us no bmc dey give Bleep again grin grin
I never give a fvck about Tinubu. I only like Umahi, zulum, sanwo-olu, Osinbajo, Buhari or Amaechi.
Re: Is Amaechi Really A Threat To SW Ambition? by cherishmichael: 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
Hmmm, ike gwụrụ. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Is Amaechi Really A Threat To SW Ambition? by haffaze777(m): 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
Amechi for APC and wike for PDP,no space for Pandora thiefgrin
Re: Is Amaechi Really A Threat To SW Ambition? by 12Monkeys: 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
helinues:
I have been reading countless threads created to promote Amaechi and downgrade any candidates from SW which I think is just to taunt SW cos I do not see Amaechi as a threat to SW ambition.

Amaechi is from Southern Nigeria, he is in Apc, he has been so active in this government and he is a Nigerian meaning he has right to contest.

Those who are doing the unnecessary taunting are known to jump ship at the half way. Make you people no send Amaechi to political oblivion like others you have sent there

All the best to Amaechi

See this osunite that was all praises for Amaechi after he personally bailed out Osun civil servants on the eve of Osun elections .

Did you or did you not use to sing praises for Amaechi for using rivers wealth to bail Aregberascal and then fund the Buhari chanji campaign?

Now that it is between your Thiefnibu and the judas of oyigbo you are now venting.

Afonja rat.

1 Like

Re: Is Amaechi Really A Threat To SW Ambition? by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
PAINMENTgrin grin
AchalugoNwa:

Another one

Mynd.44 lalasti.clala se.un Dom.inique just.wise Muki.na2 Oa.m4j

I complained earlier of this guy new method of insulting Nairalanders by scattering his insults making it impossible for the victim to quote him or the mods to see it thereby erasing his insult later like a coward.
please look into this

he has been doing this for sometime now

Re: Is Amaechi Really A Threat To SW Ambition? by adekolaelect(m): 8:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
Igbos no get sense anymore in the name of presidency they don't have materials to get.compering Ameachi who wike chased out of Rivers State politically to Tinubu is Irresponsible.

1 Share

Re: Is Amaechi Really A Threat To SW Ambition? by Bendeco02: 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
See as they full this thread throwing Insults on Igbos and the people they're insulting are not crying or complaining..

Once Igbos reply them with insults back, they will start lamenting and crying, threatening to attack Igbos in lagos even though they're cowards that can only shout without action..

1 Like

Re: Is Amaechi Really A Threat To SW Ambition? by duality(m): 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
seunmsg:
Some days ago, the Amaechi taunters were all over the place making noise about Peter Obi Pandora. They all switched to Amaechi yesterday because he was turbaned in Daura. They will switch to Orji Uzor or Ngige tomorrow based on the direction of the news in as much as the person the news is projecting is not from the SW.

It is not new an unsurprising. It should be expected till the primaries are decided. Like I said yesterday, Amaechi is a member of APC and well qualified to run for president. Our aim is a southern president and nothing else. If he emerged as the candidate of APC in a free and fair primary contest, we shall support him fully. In fact, I will carry him on my head like a gala hawker.

Again, Amaechi is the last person anybody can use to taunt the SW. When those shouting his name now turned against him in 2015, it was the SW social media community that stood by him. We fought all his enemies to a standstill on Nairaland. It’s only a silly mind that would think we will turn against him because he’s contesting for president.

You are beginning to see that the battle in APC will be tough. If you allow everyone go into this ring, you'll be shocked that the SW don't have it covered as much as you'd want to believe.
Re: Is Amaechi Really A Threat To SW Ambition? by seunmsg(m): 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
duality:

You are beginning to see that the battle in APC will be tough. If you allow everyone go into this ring, you'll be shocked that the SW don't have it covered as much as you'd want to believe.

The problem with folks like you is that you think this is just a SW battle. Very far from it. It’s a southern battle and not a SW battle.

Before Tinubu’s public declaration, the news was awash with the tale that Buhari has endorsed Goodluck Jonathan for a 4 year term. After Tinubu’s declaration, the story changed to Amaechi as the preferred candidate.

So you see, we are making progress. Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi etc are APC members from the south. Any of them can fly the flag of the party as far as we are concerned. What matters is that power should return to the south for 8 years and nothing less.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Amaechi Really A Threat To SW Ambition? by duality(m): 11:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
seunmsg:

The problem with folks like you is that you think this is just a SW battle. Very far from it. It’s a southern battle and not a SW battle.

Before Tinubu’s public declaration, the news was awash with the tale that Buhari has endorsed Goodluck Jonathan for a 4 year term. After Tinubu’s declaration, the story changed to Amaechi as the preferred candidate.

So you see, we are making progress. Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi etc are APC members from the south. Any of them can fly the flag of the party as far as we are concerned. What matters is that power should return to the south for 8 years and nothing less.

This was not the original posture and you know that facts. The whole thing was more of a Yoruba thing. Infact a Tinubu thing.

It was more of that, Tinubu is so large, unchallengeable and have it all covered and everyone else can go to hell. There was no signal for the south to come together in this project. Even those who felt Osinbajo was another option, were harassed.

You people are exposing Tinubu so much.

If this whole thing is not well managed, many people will jump into the APC 2023 ring, and you'll be shocked how much influence others have. Of course the north will be the battle ground and it may shock you.

No body should come tomorrow, to say Buhari betrayed them. It's almost now a free for all.

2 Likes

Re: Is Amaechi Really A Threat To SW Ambition? by Aksnoopy: 6:15am On Feb 07, 2022
johnmartus:
Since yesterday that one village district in Daura turban Ameach Igbos terrorist have been making nonsensical statements on how much Buhari love Ameachi and hate Yoruba people .

They pretend to be from ss why their own villages in east getting burning.
To construct a simple sentence in correct English is always very difficult for you. This goes a long way to show that many of you APC and Tinubu supporters are illiterate touts.
Re: Is Amaechi Really A Threat To SW Ambition? by Kyase(m): 7:59am On Feb 07, 2022
helinues:
I have been reading countless threads created to promote Amaechi and downgrade any candidates from SW which I think is just to taunt SW cos I do not see Amaechi as a threat to SW ambition.

Amaechi is from Southern Nigeria, he is in Apc, he has been so active in this government and he is a Nigerian meaning he has right to contest.

Those who are doing the unnecessary taunting are known to jump ship at the half way. Make you people no send Amaechi to political oblivion like others you have sent there

All the best to Amaechi

yes brother and I'm afraid for the south west3

go to the streets up North and you will see the love those guys have for Amaechi
the only problem Ameachi will have is to win the primaries
the north loves Amaechi
Re: Is Amaechi Really A Threat To SW Ambition? by helinues: 7:59am On Feb 07, 2022
Kyase:

yes brother and I'm afraid for the south west3

go to the streets up North and you will see the love those guys have for Amaechi
the only problem Ameachi will have is to win the primaries
the north loves Amaechi

Toh

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi Is The Game Changer ~ Gov El Rufai / Breaking News!!! Panic As Gunmen Attack Church Abduct Members In Ogun!!! / Again South East Falls Behind In New Voter Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.