Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,621 members, 7,801,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

When Last Did You Say "Thank You God?" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Last Did You Say "Thank You God?" (8519 Views)

Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st / TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind / Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You Say "Thank You God?" by Corrections: 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
It is true that we go true challenges while travelling through the journey of live, from unemployment, marital, health down to security issues and so on. The truth is that all these challenges are not enough reasons why we shouldn't thank God.

Challenges are not meant for your down fall but rather for your promotion. Gods plan for everyone is good and doesn't add any sorrow.

Provides 10:22
The blessings of the Lord make a person rich and hard no sorrow

It would amaze you on how much things God does for you and I on a second bases when God opens our eyes. The things that God does for us are countless and numerous and money can't buy them. God is pleased when we thank him in every situation and this sets him in motion to do more for us.

1Thessalonian 5:18
18 .. give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

You are complaining saying by now at the age of 35 as a female you ought to have married because your mates are already rounding up child bearing in their husbands house. Sister/ brother thank God atleast for God allowing you to meet the qualifications to apply for husband or wife. This is because a person that is insane or mentally unstable can not be searching for a spouse nobody will go for him/her. Therefore, that you are sane at 35year old demands of you to say a big "Thank you" to God.

Are you the type that complains of not having plenty to eat? Have you thanked God for the ability to eat the little you have? Remember that some have food that cannot eat. Some have golden bed yet cannot sleep. This reminds me of a friend of mine some year back that I once viewed as strong and healthy to the best of my knowledge till the day I heard that he was admitted in the hospital diagnosed of kidney problem.

Things got worse for him that he was advised by doctors on the type of food or fluid that should enter his mouth. He was denied from eating his best foods and drinks. His condition got worse to a point that he was advised by doctors managing his health conditions not to drink more than 5 capcover of 60cl bottle of water a day. Can you imagine that? I almost cried when I heard this, in fact I actually cried.

Now take a look at you, you drink water without being measured and you eat that little food in your possession with peace of mind if only you know the meaning of this no one will force you to thank God.

Do not wait till when what you enjoy is taken from you that you start to value it. Let us learn to thank God for where we are because where we are that means nothing to us is the major prayer points of some people.

Matt 12:13

Whoever has ( thanks giving to God ) will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have ( thanks giving to God ) even what they have will be taken from them.

The air you breath freely without any cost is being paid for by some people everyday in the hospitals. You can walk, talk,see,hear (I mean all the organs ) and all your systems are working perfectly these call for some appreciations to God.

In case you feel nothing is working in your life you still own God thanks. Why? It is because God is keeping you alive right now giving you a privilege to have HOPE and a FUTURE.

HOW TO CONNECT TO GOD

The simple way to connect to God isjust to ask jesus to come into your life and be the lord and saviour of your life forever, follow and believe in him.

John14:6
Jesus told him ' I am the way-
Yes, and the truth and the life. No one can GET to the father except by means of me (JESUS ).

John14:1
Let not your heart be troubled. You are trust in God now trust in me ( JESUS ).

John15:23
Anyone that is hating me ( JESUS )
is hating the father (GOD)

Colossian 2: 10
So you have everything when you have christ and you are filled with GOD through your union with CHRIST. He is the highest RULER, with authority over every other power.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Say "Thank You God?" by aanuoluwami14(f): 8:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
Every minute

11 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Say "Thank You God?" by MITCHELL96: 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
I pray every day and night, so, Literally, I tell GOD "Thank You" every blessed day.

5 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Say "Thank You God?" by MoneyGoDrop: 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
When i became "woke" to the fact that i have been worshipping a fictional god sold by European oppressors and have forgotten my African roots.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Say "Thank You God?" by Tokskob2008: 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
God is not listening to me yet so I'm confused..

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Say "Thank You God?" by Workch: 11:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
Tokskob2008:
There's no evidence that God exist

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Say "Thank You God?" by Dtruthspeaker: 5:11am On Feb 07, 2022
Tokskob2008:

Presuming you were normal, would you listen to you?

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Say "Thank You God?" by Dtruthspeaker: 5:17am On Feb 07, 2022
Workch:
There's no evidence that God exist

Translation "Leave God a lone, die with me"! grin. Translation end.

Isn't this Satan's son? grin
Re: When Last Did You Say "Thank You God?" by LordReed(m): 9:00am On Feb 07, 2022
Probably 2018.
Re: When Last Did You Say "Thank You God?" by Corrections: 8:36am On Feb 08, 2022
Gm......
Re: When Last Did You Say "Thank You God?" by Corrections: 8:31am On Feb 09, 2022
smiley wink
Re: When Last Did You Say "Thank You God?" by Corrections: 7:39am On Feb 10, 2022
wink wink
Re: When Last Did You Say "Thank You God?" by Corrections: 12:46pm On Feb 11, 2022
Gmmm
Re: When Last Did You Say "Thank You God?" by Corrections: 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
smiley
Re: When Last Did You Say "Thank You God?" by SPTruth: 8:21am On Feb 13, 2022
Everyday, Thanking God hekps alot, even in the face of challenges. Father, I thank you for allowing me to be alive in the land of the living. I thank God i am not spending my money in the hospital or morgue, but in feeding, i thank Him i'm not in a war torn country etc

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Say "Thank You God?" by Corrections: 9:20am On Feb 13, 2022
Happy sunday
Re: When Last Did You Say "Thank You God?" by bobbiiee: 10:21am On Feb 13, 2022
By grace, i do that regularly.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Say "Thank You God?" by GreaterFuture(m): 10:21am On Feb 13, 2022
Today

Newly Coupled Mercedes 911 dump truck (Tipper) For Sale.
10 tonnes
Colour: Green
Type: Tipper
Fuel type: Diesel
General State: Standard. Truck is in top condition.

Technical Features
Transmission: Manual
Power: 110 hp
No. of cylinders: 6
Cooling: Water cooling System.
Power Steering
Manual Gearbox

Wheel Arrangements
Front axle: Single tyres
Rear axle: Double tyres (six tyres total)
Equipped with shock absorbers at both front and rear axle

Price -- ₦8.5M

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Say "Thank You God?" by TheABOMINATION: 10:21am On Feb 13, 2022
MITCHELL96:
I pray every day and night, so, Literally, I tell GOD "Thank You" every blessed day.

This.
Re: When Last Did You Say "Thank You God?" by Wawelexy(m): 10:22am On Feb 13, 2022
Just now

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Say "Thank You God?" by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 13, 2022
SPTruth:
Everyday, Thanking God hekps alot, even in the face of challenges. Father, I thank you for allowing me to be alive in the land of the living. I thank God i am not spending my money in the hospital or morgue, but in feeding, i thank Him i'm not in a war torn country etc
Are you not eager to him?
Re: When Last Did You Say "Thank You God?" by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:22am On Feb 13, 2022
cheesy undecided grin
Re: When Last Did You Say "Thank You God?" by toujurs: 10:23am On Feb 13, 2022
Most only say it, when they get favoured. And will now come here to lie undecided.. human beings ehn

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Say "Thank You God?" by tydi(m): 10:24am On Feb 13, 2022
cool

All seconds of your day should be you down offering your damn thanks to the Lord . The King of all kings.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Say "Thank You God?" by Omniman(m): 10:25am On Feb 13, 2022
grin this morning

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Say "Thank You God?" by yuzjet(m): 10:27am On Feb 13, 2022
Today, always and forever!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Say "Thank You God?" by Dogi1(m): 10:28am On Feb 13, 2022
Every hour of my being

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Say "Thank You God?" by Mamijoh(f): 10:30am On Feb 13, 2022
Thank You LORD Jesus for everything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Say "Thank You God?" by wisdom042(m): 10:31am On Feb 13, 2022
Everyday non stop he is able �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Say "Thank You God?" by Didi2d(m): 10:32am On Feb 13, 2022
Thank you God!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

God Can Do Without Us, BUT..... / How To Understand Atheists: A Guide For Christians / 13flaws Of Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.