Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,123 members, 7,807,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... (31442 Views)

Please Help!! My Girlfriend Is Visiting Me / This Man Doesn't Want To Stop Visiting Me / EX From My Husband Contacted Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Promisecinho12(m): 1:01am On Feb 07, 2022
I met the pretty lady few years ago and we were cool with each other. I was the first man in her life but distance became a barrier in our relationship. She later got married and now she has two lovely kids.

Whenever she visits her parents, she always wants to visit me too but I don't usually allow her to enter the room with me cause am scared that okafors law may work on me

Recently I told her to stop visiting me that she is married and I don't fancy her visiting me and she called me all sort of names pls I don't know if I did something wrong for telling her not to visit me again.

157 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Promisecinho12(m): 1:01am On Feb 07, 2022
Advice needed
Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by MufasaLion: 1:04am On Feb 07, 2022
sad sad sad

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Patented: 1:08am On Feb 07, 2022
U did well.
Promisecinho12:
I met the pretty lady few years ago and we were cool with each other I was the first man in her life but distance became a barrier in our relationship, she later got married and now she had two lovely kids, whenever she visit her parents she always want to visit me too but I don't usually allow her to enter the room with me cause am scared that okafors law may work on me, recently I told her to stop visiting me that she is married and I don't fancy her visiting me and she called me all sort of names pls I don't know if I did something wrong for telling her not to visit me again.

285 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by jenny005: 2:30am On Feb 07, 2022
U did the right thing. "Take heed dat u may not enter temptation"

262 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Nobody: 2:51am On Feb 07, 2022
You don't need any advice. You did the right thing. Kudos.

Promisecinho12:
Advice needed

203 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by dawnomike(m): 3:01am On Feb 07, 2022
Promisecinho12:
I met the pretty lady few years ago and we were cool with each other I was the first man in her life but distance became a barrier in our relationship, she later got married and now she had two lovely kids, whenever she visit her parents she always want to visit me too but I don't usually allow her to enter the room with me cause am scared that okafors law may work on me, recently I told her to stop visiting me that she is married and I don't fancy her visiting me and she called me all sort of names pls I don't know if I did something wrong for telling her not to visit me again.
My brother, you did the right thing... So, stand your ground on it.

172 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Boogyman557: 3:40am On Feb 07, 2022
Holly Gram cool U did d right Tin MAN...

LITE UP my WEED in peace.

WTF MAN

105 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Judybash93(m): 5:48am On Feb 07, 2022
Na man you be

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by helinues: 5:51am On Feb 07, 2022
Continue acting like a man. Don't allow her manipulating

128 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Qatar2022: 8:05am On Feb 07, 2022
Promisecinho12:
Stand your ground to avoid regret

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Baawaa(m): 8:17am On Feb 07, 2022
You don't need to tell her,action speak louder than words, that is wowan for you

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by koffsman(m): 8:18am On Feb 07, 2022
My brother you did the best thing for you both, make una no start weytin una no fit finish

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Legalcriminal: 8:18am On Feb 07, 2022
OP you deserve more than weed cuz you prove to be a good man. Never bang a married woman it’s very dangerous

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by BigDick70inch(m): 8:18am On Feb 07, 2022
Shine that Congo......
So that she will rest cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Nonexisting: 8:19am On Feb 07, 2022
You did the right thing brother to avoid Okafor's law from having it's way. Married women should be off limits if you want to succeed in life as man. I don't care about the punishment religion ascribes to fuccking person wife but I follow the morality standards on it, common sense and laws of mother nature.

106 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Chiefecho(m): 8:19am On Feb 07, 2022
I dey remember this movie ❣️❣️❣️❣️

Who don watch am ?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Vulcanheph(m): 8:19am On Feb 07, 2022
You did the right thing sir...

Don't let her visit you anymore before you do something you'll regret.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Viridis(m): 8:19am On Feb 07, 2022
You are wise I respect you for your self control

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by mike404(m): 8:19am On Feb 07, 2022
Promisecinho12:
I met the pretty lady few years ago and we were cool with each other. I was the first man in her life but distance became a barrier in our relationship. She later got married and now she has two lovely kids.

Whenever she visits her parents, she always wants to visit me too but I don't usually allow her to enter the room with me cause am scared that okafors law may work on me

Recently I told her to stop visiting me that she is married and I don't fancy her visiting me and she called me all sort of names pls I don't know if I did something wrong for telling her not to visit me again.
STORY

1 Like

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Raxxye(m): 8:19am On Feb 07, 2022
Don't worry, you be good man!

1 Like

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:19am On Feb 07, 2022
My sweetest law

2 Likes

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Dankovich1: 8:19am On Feb 07, 2022
Nairaland keeps educating us.
If not for this platform most of us wouldn't have known OKEAFOR'S LAW grin

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by Franzinni: 8:19am On Feb 07, 2022
Man!

You did good

1 Like

Re: Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... by stano2(m): 8:20am On Feb 07, 2022
Which advice do you need again, you made the right decision, or are you expecting someone to tell you to go and apologize to your ex

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) / A Guy Throws His Girlfriend A Surprise Proposal After Faking A Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.