|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,992,112 members, 7,288,168 topics. Date: Friday, 03 February 2023 at 01:07 AM
|Campaign Manager by stellaphilip: 9:16am On Feb 07, 2022|
My client is the largest online distributor of beer, spirit, and wine in Nigeria. They are currently in need of a CAMPAIGN MANAGER
· Create integrated marketing campaigns based on market segments to gain new customers and build repeat business
· Supervise the execution, monitoring and measurement of marketing campaigns and their success
· Ensure campaign implementation follows organizational guidelines
· Recruit and train talent for the successful implementation of marketing campaigns
· Compile regular reports of campaign performance and results
· Improve new campaigns using data and feedback from existing and previous projects
· Devise B2C (business to consumer) or B2B (business to business) integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers.
· Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns.
· Execute campaign effectively, on schedule and on budget
· Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns and utilize staff and resources to produce quality content for execution
· Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
· Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
· Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
· Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary.
· Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
· Monitor all outlets and resources for campaign impact and progress and keep abreast of current trends in marketing.
· Meet with all new clients to identify and conceptualize campaign strategies
· Locate and secure talent and resource before campaign launch
· Train and groom all resources for optimum efficacy
· Minimum of BSC qualification
· At least 5 years experience in digital Marketing and 2 years as a campaign Manager
· Be a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
· Exceptional project management and communications skills are essential.
· Have proven experience of managing B2B and B2C campaigns.
· Understand current marketing trends.
· The ability to successfully manage multiple campaigns running at the same time.
Interested applicant can apply below::
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28