Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Is There Anything Like Mind Blowing Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything Like Mind Blowing Sex (4171 Views)

Share Your Painful Experience Contracting An STD After Mind-blowing Sex / Sex Coach Shares ‘mind-blowing Sex’ Tips For The Physically Challenged / Mind Blowing Sex With My Pastor On His Matrimonial Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anything Like Mind Blowing Sex by Exkandayee(m): 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
fikayormi:

Boss that origin bitter Na real man power oo , one time like that during my undergraduate my ex gf entered my room after drinking a bottle of origin, she did not allow me to Finish it self , I go five round straight , even after the five round I still get energy to go for another . She just dey squirt on my dick like tomorrow no dey .
So are you trying to tell us that if pesin no wan cum na origin bitters b d plug ehh...abeg gist me,I wan experience mind blowing sex with my next victim grin

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Like Mind Blowing Sex by jagorinho: 11:47pm On Feb 07, 2022
Exkandayee:

So are you trying to tell us that if pesin no wan cum na origin bitters b d plug ehh...abeg gist me,I wan experience mind blowing sex with my next victim grin
lol@ next victim.......u be bandit or kidnapper?
Re: Is There Anything Like Mind Blowing Sex by WonderManly(m): 11:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

Admins won't ban this one oh
It's someone asking for advice that they know to ban
Abi now.
Re: Is There Anything Like Mind Blowing Sex by Twoclans(f): 3:04am On Feb 08, 2022
posty56:
almost all the entire sextales you read online are shit, guys just use it to feel themselves, they think female orgasm can be achieved by mindless thrusting

Please tell them cheesy they think it's about kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa .endless hitting that misses the target always.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Like Mind Blowing Sex by AgentGoat: 5:24am On Feb 08, 2022
Exkandayee:
I love sex,but ain't a nympho,I love pre intimacy too making the girl really wet before sticking my battery grin within some minutes of thrusting, she'll cum and I'll cum,case close,but sometimes when I read things online,guy keep bragging out how they bang a lady till she taps out,I no com understand the kinda sex is that, because at the end of day na cum the banny wan cum,I want to know the meaning of mind blowing sex,is it pro max cummin or just myth

Na overhyping shiits. There is no such thing. Those are the talks that makes people taking all sort of drugs to have sex.
Re: Is There Anything Like Mind Blowing Sex by posty56: 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
Twoclans:

Please tell them cheesy they think it's about kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa .endless hitting that misses the target always.
lol, I read more about the female orgasm and stats about how many actually gets orgasm from direct thrusting, the stats ( from women achieving orgasm from direct thrusting) was super low, men should work on their pre-intimacy more wink before jumping straight into the main thing.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Like Mind Blowing Sex by WonderManly(m): 5:11am On Feb 23, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

Admins won't ban this one oh
It's someone asking for advice that they know to ban
Maybe them they collect bribe here too. grin grin grin
Re: Is There Anything Like Mind Blowing Sex by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 23, 2022
posty56:
lol, I read more about the female orgasm and stats about how many actually gets orgasm from direct thrusting, the stats ( from women achieving orgasm from direct thrusting) was super low, men should work on their pre-intimacy more wink before jumping straight into the main thing.
True. You wouldn't even need to spend much time thrusting, after an appropriate pre intimacy
Re: Is There Anything Like Mind Blowing Sex by areeo(m): 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
Guiding them to the target spot won't be a bad idea na.Abi how you take see am.
Twoclans:

Re: Is There Anything Like Mind Blowing Sex by Twoclans(f): 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
areeo:
Guiding them to the target spot won't be a bad idea na.Abi how you take see am.

I agree with you, it is never a bad idea to guide a partner accordingly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse / What's Wrong With Nigerian Girls / Men Need To Feel Understood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.