Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:59 AM

The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) (35313 Views)

A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order / Bolt Blocked A Driver Account For Attempted Murder With Farts During Trip(image) / What Do I Do When My Ebay Account Is Blocked After Placing An Order? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) by Kingcalls: 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2022
Annie001:

I never said you were broke, I just said my point based on what you said, you can't be a business man and pat him on the back, because you had definitely know how it feels

Learn to read and digest before commenting, all I see is inferiority complex.
Gather all your family members and employ them first.

Employ my family that are wealthy and doing well in their various fields ...

Any real business will not make the mistake she made...as a business man, there are some goods I will not let go till I receive money first ...I can't fool myself like that or I will blame myself....if any of my boys make that sort if mistake, they know I will take it from their salary...infact they can't even let me know they made that sort if mistake ... so , I will not blame the buyer one bit

1 Like

Re: The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) by Saintdan0421(m): 9:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
Er'body here don turn Chief Judges and counsellors.. Matter wey suppose don die since afternoon una want drag till 2moro..
Re: The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) by mapet: 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2022
Btruth:
like you know the value of my sentence muppet?

sad

......who asked you to jumped into matter that doesn't concern you?

eranko!

Dodoyoyo! you consider yourself important.... "fall your hand..." crap. Even if we're talking of someone of value, who are you in the mix? And if you know you don't want me to "jump into a matter that doesn't concern me", why then are you commenting in public space? you despicable rat...
Re: The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) by Darkmode64: 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2022
StarchAndBanga:

My intentions..

I never said what I did was right or I went about it the right away.

Created this thread to share my side of the story
Dude. Answer the question dauntless15 asked you. Why did you block her?
Even if your intentions were clear as you're trying to paint to us now, should it warrant in blocking her? I mean... *shrugs

2 Likes

Re: The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) by Acidosis(m): 9:48pm On Feb 07, 2022
Cheeryfeet:

Bro you didn't try at all. You knew you were not ready why place the order? You were expecting money you are not sure of and you are already ordering things yet you are still defending yourself do you know the trauma of near success syndrome, a deal already closed and you are backing out on the last minute, you think it's just about she didn't spend money on waybill or stuff, you simply don't have money and you are hanging your coat above you, if you had any sense, courtesy demands "ah I'm sorry things came, please take this amount for the trouble, we call you when I'm ready' simple.

What if he changed his mind because he got a cheaper deal at the last minute? Will all this your "near success Nigerian church prayer point" suffice? Only sellers deserve success, buyers don't?

Please don't go into business until you understand the consumer buying process. All these una Naija business mentality with yeye slogans like "DM for price" "serious buyers only" can only be seen in a third world country of entitled and arrogant wannabie entrepreneurs.

2 Likes

Re: The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) by Darkmode64: 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2022
almsofgold:
Pls cut the gentleman some slacks. He had the time to come out and explain his end of the deal, albeit taking responsibility for his misdeeds. I think that's fair enough. We all have our ups and downs, but we don't bring it here to garner up pity and tarnish another man's image. How many successful deals has she closed that she came here to celebrate? It shows a level of business understanding she's on. In business, there are some training fields you have to cross, that you weren't taught of in business school. How you maneuver it depends on your level of risk judgement and assessment. Its not as if he got the goods without paying. The experience should help her shape her business acumen and strategy, instead if coming here to cry over spilt milk. If you're running a business and expect smooth sailing without hitches,you'll never grow,and you'll never know . wink
Literal bla bla bla as usual.
Why did he block her? A customer is allowed to cancel a order for one reason or another. He should have just explained clearly or he probably thought she'd take no for a answer? She even replied "OK" only to find that she had been blocked. Why not have the honest conversation and they cancel the deal respectfully? You're suddenly trying to paint him some messiah with "cut the gentleman some slack". Belt ni
Re: The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) by Darkmode64: 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
Ladycewhy:
If you know you did nothing wrong why did you block her? undecided
From this story, this is the most annoying part. He's yet to respond to this question. He even went as far as blurring the part where he blocked her to make us see he did nothing wrong. Lol

1 Like

Re: The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) by Moz22: 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2022
StarchAndBanga:
Hello,

Created this thread to share my side of the story regarding this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/6968649/customer-blocked-me-after-making

On Wednesday last week, I contacted Xcelinteriors cos I wanted to buy wallpaper and carpet. We agreed on N90k as the amount for the items (excluding waybill). I had every intention of paying for these items as I requested for her to drop her acc number for me to make payment more than once (u can see that from our chats) but she suggested she would first go to the park to confirm how the waybill would cost so I send everything including the money for waybill at once.

She told me she would leave her office to the park when she closes for the day and when she gets there I would talk with the park ppl to negotiate for the waybill and send the full money including the waybill to her.

After our last conversation, something came up on my end so with remorse, chatted her up to let her know she should not bother going to the park anymore as I won't be able to pay for the items any more.

I 100% had no idea she had already gone to the park (according to her) cos we talked on video around few minutes to 3pm.

Around 4:41pm, I messaged her that she should not bother going to the park again and something came up on my end so I won't be able to pay for the items again (as at when I sent this message, she did not tell me she had closed for the day already and was going to the park to waybill the items).

so why u block am
Re: The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) by israelnedion(m): 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
StarchAndBanga:

I am 55% certain she had not gone to the park yet as at when I told her something came up. We talked on video till after 3pm and as at then she was at the market.
She told me it's when she closes for the day that she would go to the park. If she had intentions of going to the park at that moment, she would have just told me while we were on video call that she would be on her way to the park any moment now.

According to her, she spent over 2 hours in traffic but the time between when we talked on video and the time I told her I was no longer interested was just over 1 hour
You are a thief. You made her cut the item which u knew u were not ready to pay for. Nonsense..
Re: The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) by israelnedion(m): 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2022
Yes sir
Re: The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) by Positiveme2020: 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2022
FILEBE:

It is for the buyer to do his/her due deligence. If you can't afford to pay before delivery, you can send someone to go pick up on your behalf. Vendors cab mandate the pay on delivery service, infact it isn't wrong for a vendor to do that . It is all all left to Buyers to buy or not or buy with one mind.

Same way the buyer can insist on cash on delivery . And this gives room for inspection to ensure goods conforms with order placed.
Re: The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) by maasoap(m): 11:22pm On Feb 07, 2022
iHart:
Ok na

This is what we see in business. Even in physical business, someone will walk into your shop, price some items, pay and go. Then the person will come back and say the goods are not what he or she wants. You will still take back your goods and refund.

You meant the goods that you didn't cut specifically for the customer, right? Many sellers will not even take it back, cut or no cut. Lol
Re: The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) by maasoap(m): 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2022
Lekan239:
free the lady abeg.vif I eneter ur shop con buy something, and you don already open the thing then I later find out say money no dey my hand, shey u go force me to buy am with paper ni.

Like sleepwalk into the shop, right?

Moreover why will you open something that is irreversible without not collecting your money first.

We're talking about online transaction which involves payment after delivering to the courier.
Re: The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) by maasoap(m): 11:35pm On Feb 07, 2022
Fuckjesusandgod:
See, you weren't wrong in anyway. Move on with your life and don't let anyone blackmail you emotionally or manipulate you. [s] If you were the one in her shoe, they will still support her. Simpsons and stupid people everywhere. [/s]

Kingcalls:

He has every right to cancel the request ....what the hell is pay her for inconvenience... total nonsense
Kingcalls:
He did nothing wrong...he cancelled his order and the criminal woman after seeing the message acted like she dint and still sent it .... thats buying my goods by force... I noticed that its women vendors that do this....I hv experienced it b4 , then the next thing is they will run online to buy sympathy

He ruined her goods even if we must not talk about her wasted efforts and money.
Re: The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) by Cheeryfeet: 12:14am On Feb 08, 2022
Acidosis:

What if he changed his mind because he got a cheaper deal at the last minute? Will all this your "near success Nigerian church prayer point" suffice? Only sellers deserve success, buyers don't?

Please don't go into business until you understand the consumer buying process. All these una Naija business mentality with yeye slogans like "DM for price" "serious buyers only" can only be seen in a third world country of entitled and arrogant wannabie entrepreneurs.
See you with your first world business mentality , first he didn't change his mind cos he has a cheaper deal so don't make cheap excuse for him. He said the money someone wanted to send him didn't come through, who does that, spending money you are yet to receive na wa o. By the way , just so you know, even if he got a cheaper deal else where you don't just run out like that, you simply renegotiate giving you a chance to get the best offer out of the two sef. Oga be calming down o
Re: The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) by TenQ: 12:20am On Feb 08, 2022
StarchAndBanga:

What did I make her loose please?

The items were not waybilled, the items are still with her.

I agree I fvcked up as I am yet to buy and I wasted her time and also stressed her out, but that was never my intention. If u read through everything I posted u would see my intention towards how it all went down.

This is very different from ur case

She seemed to have cut some of the items as per your specifications. It may be difficult for her to sell that particular item to somebody else.

You should actually compensate her. If it was a a sanner community, she would sue you to court and you will pay through your nose
Re: The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) by emmabest2000(m): 1:09am On Feb 08, 2022
dauntless15:
Aside making her sit through traffic to the park, what about the linoleum she won't be able to sell because you made her cut it, life is hard already, you shouldn't cause another person pain by selfishly thinking of yourself whenever you act, it's unfair.

Xcelinteriors:

I just said something like window blind or linoleum. Please pardon my English

Cutting linoleum first before payment is a total mistake on her part , is she new in this business ?

And for you Op , You are very heartless, not because you canceled the order , after all you are not the first person to cancel his or her order,
But why blocking her ?

1 Like

Re: The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) by leye4u: 4:10am On Feb 08, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
ignore those people, you owe no one here any apology. Shít happens in business, at least you didn't steal her goods
People like you have a HIGH tendency of committing murder.....very very very heartless
Re: The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) by phemmyfour: 4:51am On Feb 08, 2022
StarchAndBanga:
Hello,

On Wednesday last week, I contacted Xcelinteriors cos I wanted to buy wallpaper and carpet. We agreed on N90k as the amount for the items (excluding waybill). I had every intention of paying for these items as I requested for her to drop her acc number for me to make payment more than once (u can see that from our chats) but she suggested she would first go to the park to confirm how the waybill would cost so I send everything including the money for waybill at once.

She told me she would leave her office to the park when she closes for the day and when she gets there I would talk with the park ppl to negotiate for the waybill and send the full money including the waybill to her.

After our last conversation, something came up on my end so with remorse, chatted her up to let her know she should not bother going to the park anymore as I won't be able to pay for the items any more.

I 100% had no idea she had already gone to the park (according to her) cos we talked on video around few minutes to 3pm.

Around 4:41pm, I messaged her that she should not bother going to the park again and something came up on my end so I won't be able to pay for the items again (as at when I sent this message, she did not tell me she had closed for the day already and was going to the park to waybill the items).

You goofed, you are suppose to call her not chat since you changed your mind
Re: The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) by phemmyfour: 4:53am On Feb 08, 2022
StarchAndBanga:

I agree I fvcked up as I am yet to buy and I wasted her time and also stressed her out, but that was never my intention. If u read through everything I posted u would see my intention towards how it all went down.

She lost time and money in moving the goods to the park and returning them. You're unstable and difficult to deal with business wise. You even blocked her
Re: The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) by Btruth: 4:59am On Feb 08, 2022
mapet:

Dodoyoyo! you consider yourself important.... "fall your hand..." crap. Even if we're talking of someone of value, who are you in the mix? And if you know you don't want me to "jump into a matter that doesn't concern me", why then are you commenting in public space? you despicable rat...
if the person in question is humble enough to take advices from us, why should I be worried about nuisance like you that's only been bought few data by your parents to run your phone?

Go and learn your manners.
Re: The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) by mapet: 5:12am On Feb 08, 2022
Btruth:
if the person in question is humble enough to take advices from us, why should I be worried about nuisance like you that's only been bought few data by your parents to run your phone?

Go and learn your manners.

Who are the "us"? You consider yourself important? The quality of your submission is so lowbar... your intelligence is not even basic to address decent conversations

I'm only shaking you a little you're sobbing, stay on this lane...you need to be taught what home failed at doing
Re: The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) by OnyeMmeri: 5:50am On Feb 08, 2022
StarchAndBanga:
Hello,

I was almost sympathizing with you until I decided to click the previous thread. You are truly mean, insensitive and callous. You obviously had no financial means to pay for what you ordered for, yet you stressed the lady to the point of taking the items to the park before sending her a text at the very last minute to cancel the order.

Just reading your first few chats with her in pidgin English pointed to the fact that you are an unserious fellow. If it were me that saw such a chat I would have just ignored people like you who chat like louts.

You didn't yet receive money from the person you were supposedly buying for, yet you told the seller to take the goods to the park? And sent her message at just the very last minute and subsequently blocked her for no cogent reason. It's obvious your intention from the start was to punish her. You're a dishonest human being and exhibited the traits of a fraudster and I assure you that someone else would treat you the way you treated this lady a thousand times over so you'll know how it feels to be treated shabbily. Karma will surely pay you back.

1 Like

Re: The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) by Munzy14(m): 6:26am On Feb 08, 2022
Acidosis:

Lmao... grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) by Dshocker(m): 7:19am On Feb 08, 2022
StarchAndBanga:

Oga iyana paja to jibowu is far apart
Re: The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:53am On Feb 08, 2022
leye4u:

People like you have a HIGH tendency of committing murder.....very very very heartless
I have a high tendency of committing murder because I said he doesn't owe Nairalanders explanation except the lady he had business with. I wanted to curse you but I'll leave you to your fate, have a nice day
Re: The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) by Acidosis(m): 8:04am On Feb 08, 2022
Cheeryfeet:

See you with your first world business mentality, first he didn't change his mind cos he has a cheaper deal so don't make cheap excuse for him. He said the money someone wanted to send him didn't come through, who does that, spending money you are yet to receive na wa o. By the way , just so you know, even if he got a cheaper deal else where you don't just run out like that, you simply renegotiate giving you a chance to get the best offer out of the two sef. Oga be calming down o

Do you expect him to tell the seller about a cheaper deal? cheesy

Anyway, I am calm oo. Make you sef calm down smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:09am On Feb 08, 2022
Dshocker:

Oga iyana paja to jibowu is far apart
is he staying in Lagos or Bayelsa ? He sent a message before close of work that day to her not to bother sending those goods unfortunately she didn't read her messages before leaving office. Maybe he should have called instead of chatting through WhatsApp as they had been doing but even she is talking about the linoleum she cut, why are you people acting as if he stole her goods. The sooner Nigerian youths register and get into business, the better because it's then you'll know there are risks involved and your business is to cut those risks to the barest minimum. Ok, what do you want him to do now ? Should he pay for materials he doesn't need so you guys can be happy ?
Re: The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) by Dshocker(m): 8:13am On Feb 08, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
is he staying in Lagos or Bayelsa ? He sent a message before close of work that day to her not to bother sending those goods unfortunately she didn't read her messages before leaving office. Maybe he should have called instead of chatting through WhatsApp as they had been doing but even she is talking about the linoleum she cut, why are you people acting as if he stole her goods. The sooner Nigerian youths register and get into business, the better because it's then you'll know there are risks involved and your business is to cut those risks to the barest minimum. Ok, what do you want him to do now ? Should he pay for materials he doesn't need so you guys can be happy ?

Oga go and read her part and find out who was going from iyana paja to jibowu....Let him pay for inconvenience and cost of conveying the goods
Re: The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:34am On Feb 08, 2022
Dshocker:

[s]Oga go and read her part and find out who was going from iyana paja to jibowu....Let him pay for inconvenience and cost of conveying the goods[/s]
tell him to pay for inconvenience then
Re: The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) by IMASTEX: 11:22am On Feb 08, 2022
I was equally a victim as a vendor years ago, so I can understand how the lady feels right now. I practically made a lot of losses. Even travel to different states to meetup sales appointments only to arrive and the unremorseful supposed client will ghost off. With time, it became clear that many were just doing it for fun and to see if it was real. So I had to upgrade the policy. 100% payment before processing, created more reliable means to vet us with proof for those having doubts.
Re: The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) by cyrusmillz: 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
StarchAndBanga:

My intentions..

I never said what I did was right or I went about it the right away.

Created this thread to share my side of the story

Please keep quiet . You're only trying to save face cos your contact detail is out there already.

You're a very wicked human being and you will meet your doom too hahan ...

It's people like you that make entrepreneurs look like fools in this country. Someone will keep wanting to do right in this country but useless people like you will keep frustrating ones efforts . Anuofia

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria / UBA Security Collects Bribe At The ATM From Customer, Fight Ensues (Video) / Multi-choice MD, Spokesperson To Face Contempt Of Court Charge Over Dstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.